Are jews trying to destroy us?

But why destroy all the west when Germany started all this mess...

And i did nuffin merchant.

Attached: jewish-merchant-is-happy.png (662x858, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Polish_Atrocities_intro.htm
archive.org/details/Auswaertiges-Amt-Dokumente-polnischer-Grausamkeiten/page/n375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw jews don't actually rule anything and you fell for the russian psyop

t. retard.

Lets see that real flag fag.

Attached: Beserk.png (323x318, 48K)

Yes, I destray u. Boo!
t. scary kike

Are you an extremely wealthy banker with the last name Rothschild or would you die to protect the Rothschild family? If you answered no to both of these questions, you have nothing to worry about.

Attached: Space.png (520x323, 297K)

Attached: 1534971900444.png (1929x1557, 3.46M)

Just nuke Germany, Japan and Italy faggot kike.

The want to destroy all white nations so that they may never again be a competitor for (((their))) profit.

Attached: The clash of American liberal Jewry and Israeli nationalism.png (953x7785, 671K)

It wasn't Germany who started this. All of this was probably already planned out in detail 150 years ago (including the WWs) to reach the ultimate goal, the NWO. 500 million 60 IQ mixed-raced slaves and total control for (((them))) forever.

so you're saying hitler was nothing but a pawn in their game?

Attached: 1555965689657.jpg (456x626, 29K)

Yes. A genocide to their people would ensure them all empathy-privileges and a permanent villain-figure until the goal of their plan is reached. Plus, they forever brought down the Germans, which at that time still were the biggest facaulty in their plan to dominate the world.

is that from berserk? based

Attached: 1515717314072.jpg (2560x1707, 562K)

The real redpill is that everything you do and believe in, not matter what, can ultimately be proven to be a Jewish conspiracy to keep you down.

The reason Jow Forums is in a constant state of existential crisis is because this is applied to every situation.

Attached: 1555521239784.png (281x235, 85K)

not really , can you disprove that the american foreign policy is dominated by jewish agenda? especially in the middle east

WHEN I WAS

Attached: 1557018825874.jpg (523x586, 135K)

the concept of reparation shekels and jewish theft of palestina alone show theres something fishy going on

Attached: 7e5.jpg (500x632, 31K)

and the fact that jews are the only ones you cant criticize in the media

Yes, some powerful Jews are trying to control people. Yes, some powerful muslims are trying to control people. Yes, some powerful christians are trying to control people etc. The powerful do anything within their power to keep their power.
This by far is what is suspicious. A protected class that has power? Might be hard to criticize them and struggle for power against them. That is what I think is happening.

When Jow Forums is confronted with facts about Jews, they resort to conspiracy and ignore talking points. You can just skip the whole debate though and go straight to being called a kike.

>blacks are inferior subhumans with room temp IQs, haven't you read the bellcurve?
Jow Forums: "haha that stuff about jews having higher IQs than whites is just brainwashing, good job goy

>how come 1% of the population controls...
Jow Forums: "but obviously whites are superior intellectuals"

>jews control the media (true) and look at all the degeneracy they put out
Jow Forums: "obviously that's the fault of jews and not market forces buying said degeneracy"

>inb4 a circumcised faggot calls me a kike
Suck my uncircumcised meathammer throbbing with 100% Northern European blood.

Attached: pep laugh.png (1000x1006, 755K)

>so you're saying hitler was nothing but a pawn in their game?

Without question. Germany was the last serious threat to their system. In comes zionist funded Nazis which were engineered to serve their plan whether the average German knew it or not.

When will shills stop shilling?

Attached: shill.jpg (1446x810, 148K)

What Jews perceive to be in their group interests are often times at odds with white group interests. This is how conflict arises.

TV and media is harmful. One might not easily dismiss the question of whether kids deserve to be dumb because their parents didn't shelter them from jews, like you imply.

>Germans started the war Poland dindunothing and was about to turn their life around going to church every sunday
No.

jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Polish_Atrocities_intro.htm
>French Protest against Polish Police Terrors.
>"A wave of terror is sweeping Poland at this very moment. The Press can hardly breathe a word because it is gagged. A police regime with all its horrors and its wild measures of oppression strangles the country. The prisons of the Republic to-day hold more than 3000 political criminals who are maltreated by their jailers, humiliated and beaten up with belts and sticks. The life they have to stand is such that in many prisons the inmates prefer death to the slow torture inflicted upon them."
>From: Protest against the terrorization of minorities in Poland submitted by French politicians and men of letters, 1924.
Jews owned the press then as they own it now.

Attached: don't talk about danzig goy.jpg (3240x2133, 1005K)

Read and weep. Hitler did nothing wrong. He just tried to protect his population from the commies who wanted WWII to break out between the Fascists and the capitalists, by using a few of the 2,6MILLION jews living in Poland in 1939 to kick it off.
> archive.org/details/Auswaertiges-Amt-Dokumente-polnischer-Grausamkeiten/page/n375

Attached: polish-communists killing germans in occupied prussia before the war.jpg (1852x3287, 2.99M)

is this a new pasta? or are you a shill? seen this exact post just a few hours ago. u gotta try harder if youre indeed a shill.

Its not the jews, but its always a jew.

alright jidf

Attached: jidf niggers.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

>The Bolshevik revolution that murdered all those Russians was largely Jewish
>victim blaming
Good one Moishe.

Attached: 22FC2A57-AE6F-4A5D-B67F-4F411766467C.jpg (430x292, 67K)

I’m certain they’re trying to rile us up so we kill all the Nogs and Muslims so they can rule from the Nile to the Euphrates like the Bible says. Maybe we can get some land out of it too.

kek , they will have you as a cock cleaning slave

Yeah because they’re gonna conquer 1 Billion+ Europeans around the world with 4 million Jewish men.

>new pasta
>shill
>seen exact post
Yep, and that post went just as well as this one and only furthers my point.
>anyone who disagrees with me is jidf/shill/jew/kike
okay Catalonia

Attached: family1547254316029.jpg (630x800, 189K)

youre a newfag redditor arent you. if youve been here longer than just for today you would know that in general people here agree that kikes have higher iqs on average. so your post is pointless, you dont have a point, nothing furthers your point in any way because as we already established, youre lacking a point.

Kikes hate the Adamic Race

>>jews control the media (true) and look at all the degeneracy they put out
>Jow Forums: "obviously that's the fault of jews and not market forces buying said degeneracy"

Attached: 1512863198184.png (1075x766, 507K)

>youre a newfag redditor arent you.
You can keep insulting me, but why don't we just skip to the part where you fuck off after calling me a kike?
>been browsing /b/ since 2008, been browsing Jow Forums 2013

Are you circumcised?

youve been on Jow Forums for so long and can only come up with this low tier bait? you even keep copy pasting it, as if youre proud of it. i only fell for it because i couldnt believe another human being actually comes up with trash tier bait such as this, let alone keeps copy pasting it as if its good. or is it some next level kind of shit where you try to waste someones time by getting them to shittalk your shit bait?

they want slaves
they are lazy and greedy
look at their history
move away from them
boycott and ignore them