Can somebody PLEASE give me a brief bogdown on why this guy is a meme here all of a sudden?

Can somebody PLEASE give me a brief bogdown on why this guy is a meme here all of a sudden?

Attached: 1557435478473.jpg (220x330, 22K)

I mean... look at him...

Ummm midget faggot?

Someone posted a copy pasta on Jow Forums.
Saying how he would love to beat the shit out of this migot.

Then he wrote a love letter to Jow Forums, the hacker didnt respond. He says he will go to court if he doesnt get a respond

Don't
Kick
The
Baby

/tv/ stuff too high iq for Jow Forumstards

Isn't he the one that recently threatened legal action Jow Forums and was ignored or something?

Is that willow?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (830x606, 569K)

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1061x639, 354K)

>/tv/ shitposted about him in 1 thread
>somehow he knew it
>he complained to @Jow Forums on twitter
>didn't go well

Filthy fucking midges are lower than rats

jfc what a salty little midget haha

What a little shit

bin your dwarves

Attached: DwarfTossing.jpg (895x553, 276K)

How big do you think his dick is?

Do you know the link to the copypasta?

Attached: lol.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Words are like bullets.

That one isn't even the funniest one
The one that qas going around for the actor playing mini-me was better

Please show?

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

Attached: 1557443426847.jpg (640x1136, 220K)

CAROLINE, DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT!

search "i'd love to kick warwick davis in the head" and you can see the threads on /tv/ that have being going on since last year

Attached: 1557419899327.png (584x775, 409K)

I saw Warwick Davis at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and fantasize about kicking the shit out of his midget ass or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my knees. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him report me to the thought police as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like five fun-sized Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Little fella, where are your parents?” At first he kept pretending to be a real person and not a grotesque genetic mistake, but eventually turned back around and lugged them to the counter.

When she took one look at his hideous visage and started screaming multiple times, he stopped her and told her to calm down and that “he was the star of Willow,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a movie. After she came to terms with the situation and put the bars in the bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by asking her to place them on the ground for him really loudly.

because faggets like you post these pointless threads?

Attached: 7489.png (508x116, 3K)

It wasn't even posted on Jow Forums, it was infinitychan

My only quarrel with this cowardly gnome is that he had the audacity to have children, the first two dying from the fatal combination of their parents' conditions and the other two sharing their parents' condition.
That's fucking cruel

Attached: gfhg777.jpg (900x507, 71K)

/tv/ started memeing on him and then anons shared it with him on twitter and he raged out

G N O M E D

I dont know I fucking lord of the kings movies

hey big guy!
cause he is a bad ass based mother fucker that likes to shitpost like the rest of us.
i don't understand all the h8... he's like.. 5' 11''.

Attached: 1552077781244.jpg (526x514, 41K)

that's the ewok nigga from the leprechuan movies, right?

I love the Stephan Molyneux version of this, if someone has it pls post

One of these needs to be made into a Jow Forums banner.

Look somebody dressed him up in a little suit.

Wins the internet

>CAROLINE, DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!
CAROL ANN, DON'T LET SPIELBERG TOUCH YOU!

Attached: eeb57709d1a5f1d17f6a09f4dbd81cab.jpg (551x827, 66K)