DOJ ARREST: Obama Campaign used rapper to funnel foreign money into 2012 election

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-10/ex-fugees-rapper-poised-to-be-charged-in-case-tied-to-1mdb-probe

How many other celebs will they turn up in this scheme?? Looks like AG Barr is getting down to business.......

Attached: BloombergRapper.png (1055x609, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0UNjZ2O0zY
youtube.com/watch?v=I-XHgO1R-hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck?

This is Ghetto Superstar Pras?
youtube.com/watch?v=x0UNjZ2O0zY

The house of cards is collapsing. He illegally funneled into the 2012 Obama Presidential Campaign over $21 million from foreign sources

Attached: 1553286132077.png (908x1056, 1.3M)

The same one. Sadly this won't hit blacks as much as if it had been Lauryn Hill. We're missing out on a shit show.

Good.

So much for that "0 scandals" meme.

I can see it now
>heh trust me no one will catch you. it's easy money

I honestly wished that is how our system worked sometimes. Most super wealthy people hate being wealthy, but would rather not be poor.

>He illegally funneled into the 2012 Obama Presidential Campaign over $21 million from foreign sources

And he's the only one caught so far. Imagine how much money could REALLY be involved if this "small individual donations" scam is common practice by the left. Funny how they brag so much about "small individual donations".

Barr tab is due.

Attached: 1556757536472.png (491x536, 614K)

I hope this means things start happening faster. The last few days a lot of prominent people have been either scared or really smug about whatever Barr is doing.

This doesn't seem tied to Obama at all other than that he happened to be a candidate when this group of lobbyists moneymen were using foreign/stolen cash to conduct Business.

They laundered it through some shell game bullshit but doesn't seem to have had any motive other than being greedy fucks.

>So much for that "0 scandals" meme.

This is the real reason Barr scares the fuck out of them. He's digging deep into areas they thought would never see the light of day.

That's why Sessions was taken down within weeks of Trump's inauguration too.

Attached: 1557544445476.jpg (885x576, 339K)

Bump

>prosecutors in New York, who are also investigating Goldman Sachs Group Inc., the investment bank that helped raise more than $6 billion for the fund. One former Goldman banker, Tim Leissner, has pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges involving bribery and money laundering. Another former Goldman banker, Roger Ng, agreed to be extradited from Malaysia to New York this week, where he faces similar charges.

Interesting.

Attached: Goldman.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

It'll probably never seem fast enough to us, because we've already read most of the script. It'll seem like a whirlwhind to normies and to the media trying to manage it, though.

Helped Malaysia help Obama get re-elected. Pay to play.

Attached: 259D1DFE-716A-4D52-83A6-17F4DDCCDBDA.jpg (1242x1645, 732K)

Remember when Hillary and Obama were going to go to prison? Couple years later, nothing, and our mouths are all watering over some rapper caught making an illegal contribution.

Fucking lol.

New Sheriff in town cunt.

Attached: 1557020782505.jpg (1200x800, 181K)

There's not even any evidence that Barr was directly involved in this. I bet we'll find out after the fact that this investigation had been going on since before Barr even took his office.

TRUMP 2020 FAGGOT JEW NIGGERS!

Attached: nw4.jpg (960x256, 16K)

>New Sheriff in town cunt.
And he was AG during the Iran Contra scandal. He is more of the same. Don't trust him.

Clef would of worked as well. Nobody gives a shit about Pras.

Attached: 000032467.png (451x358, 261K)

Attached: B3.jpg (340x414, 127K)

Attached: 000031467.png (624x399, 562K)

thank god useless jeff sessions is gone

>Lauryn Hill
would colon-ize

saved

Attached: 1533946134952.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Nigger behind bars, that is what you are

Attached: 90A28BB3-1AC0-4A52-ACD9-CEBDFBF81D5B.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

>accidentally uses Facebook meme on Jow Forums

Attached: D2HXYoFXQAASxI7.jpg (750x670, 54K)

Barr is confirmed to be KEK in the flesh. He is the chosen one.

Attached: frogman.jpg (610x418, 146K)

Some no name nigger gets pinched as the fall guy and for the next week they can keep people complacent with "more will come."

More won't come. He's some no name they can pin this on to further defame Obama and that's all. 2020 talking point created, nothing more.

This guy Pras from Fugees took $21million from some Malaysian and had different people here in the states contribute to democrats not just Obama. Roped and exposed how foreign money is saturating our politics with unstabling bullshit.

Attached: Justicar Barr.png (768x432, 576K)

>how foreign money is saturating our politics
All money is foreign money to Jow Forums. Shekels to American Shekels to Leaf Shekels. Jow Forums believes all money originates in Israel.

Attached: shekel.jpg (396x226, 29K)

The dinosaur named guy popoudopuolis or whatever the fuck is gonna blow this shit wide open. He named Bibi last night all pissed off like saying "hey talk to Bibi if you want to know who set me up". Shit is gonna get real next week.

Attached: Barrs.png (401x196, 86K)

>Barr tab is due.

Attached: 1538152817860.jpg (640x334, 40K)

let it begin the great fall of king nigger and the greatest chimpout of all time

i'm saving this one too

Attached: 1484789715622.gif (492x260, 3.77M)

Attached: zuckvr.png (1500x1283, 2.01M)

>ZERO SCANDALS

youtube.com/watch?v=I-XHgO1R-hM

Attached: 1496519534976.png (2736x1824, 181K)

>How many other celebs will they turn up in this scheme??
I'm sure they will find all kinds of bottom tier shit bags to take the fall for the high crimes and treason but again will we see real justice or just us again as the perpetrators of the crimes go untouched.
Let me know when Hillary and Obama and the rest of those bastards are in prison until them it's all smoke and mirrors. Enjoy the show..

what you ignorant citizens fail to see is the big picture.

at this point explaining the big picture to someone as uninformed as you is moot, you are too far behind the rest of the class to pass thie grade.

This makes me wonder how often how many celebrities are getting involved in money moving schemes.

>barr tab is due

I smiled

That is (what you are)

Don't worry about this user. I think we've got another nigger hate thread, blacked thread, or what do you think about 'x' thread you should be posting in. Those threads need bumps!

I didn't even know that was possible, but Jews use Hollywood movies to launder money so why not?

>mouths watering
There’s literally people saying “too bad no one gives a shit about Pras” in this very thread, kike. I forgot this nigger existed since I was like 11 years old

Foreign Sources which the Clinton Foundation probably donated to

who said this quote:
"Im black, and Im a President, aint anyone ever going to be throwing me in jail"

bump

What a moron. Sticking his neck out this far to elect a sitting president, he got conned and was duped into being the front man.

???

>using a fucking rapper for any kind of illegal scheme
these people are lucky the dumb fuck didn't write a song confessing to it

Lauryn hill overdosed on redpills when she realized she's just goyim

I hope his children never call him