>die from rabies
wtf is wrong with white people?

Attached: wtfwhitey.png (661x929, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-moG6JDmJdc
youtube.com/watch?v=H8fbAFOMTp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik
youtu.be/KvbFmO2yhBA
nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is some deep programming, worldwide, to push people towards self-destruction and other forms of suffering

What is wrong with the doctors? She went to a third world country and got bit by a dog. How was this too hard to figure out?

Typical dog mom or dog lover.

Good point. Rabies is very deadly if not treated immediately so... chances are they did find out but too late.

>Brown Hair
>Brown Eyes
>Norwegian
NO

can you explain this?

our society is too safe, bitches are literal retards.

My entire family is directly descended from Norwegians on the west coast where she is from.
Everyone has blue eyes
my 5th cousins in Norway all have blue eyes
Common norwegian last name, but this girl has some non norwegian dna in her.

Puppy is code for underage prostitute
Disgusting

youtu.be/-moG6JDmJdc

Rabies doggo just nipped her fingers, if the bites were more severe she would have known to mention them sooner.

you can't make this shit up wh*tes

Attached: 1557297044378s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Who the fuck doesn't know to get rabbies shots after getting even a little bitten by a dog in some 3rd world shithole?

Attached: PSA.png (125x124, 21K)

The naivety of white women knows no bounds

Attached: wtfwhitey2.png (478x297, 104K)

Nice try Schlomo. How much does your tribe make off of each rabbies shot?

By the time rabies starts to show symptoms, it’s already too late.

Horrible death too, poor girl.

Great! We need more of this.

Apparently nordcucks don't know anything about the world we live in and must die as a consequence

>Who the fuck doesn't know to get rabbies shots
A vaccine against jews doesn't exist.

Attached: 135.png (700x700, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H8fbAFOMTp4

Attached: 1557202472826s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

You don't mess with rabies mate, there is no cure once symptoms show it's an excruciating death. The first symptoms are very mild, she probably thought nothing of it.

well, probably she didn't expect it to have rabies lol

white northern europeans are insufferable faggots, they really need to be contained before their liberalism destroys civilisation.

I'm sure it's just a one-off coincidence

Attached: ohbitchplease.jpg (835x655, 101K)

Why are mutts are so retarded?

nothing wrong, Its only natural selection

how the fuck do you die of rabies? I thought penacillin cured it?

Our empathy exceeds our instinct to survive

Rabies is a virus my friend. Penicillin is only effective against some bacteria. Viruses must be treated with anti-viral drugs and Rabies in particular cannot be treated if the virus reaches the brain. The only recourse besides experimental methods like the Milwaukee Protocol is to vaccinate before the brain is infected.

Typical American retard

>The Milwaukee protocol (MP), a procedure reported to prevent death after the onset of rabies symptoms, has been performed over 26 times since its inception in 2004 but has only saved one life. ... Cases among unvaccinated individuals almost always result in death.

Women who grow up in absolute safety, told that all people and nations are equal, travel the world and find that they were raised in a beautiful bubble and everything they were told about the rest of the world is a lie. These young, naive girls are the sacrificial lambs of globalist social justice.

Too much disney

lmao burger idiot

How do I get rabies and die? Too pussy to an hero

Helping animals instead of humans.

She deserved it.

muh 1/118th norwegian

Pretty sure high extremely high doses of vitamin C via IV cures it too.

Dogs have been cured that way of rabies.

these therapies are last-resort and controversial and probably aren't even done right thanks to the way medicine works in the USA

Half of us have brown eyes. Norwegians vary alot. Black, brown or blonde hair, green, blue, brown eyes.

western womens have been so cuddle in the blancket of western society that they think nothing will ever harm them.

Modern society leaves families and people broken, so they seek other means to fill the emptiness left by the unnatural lack of connection to others.

Another victim of the Jewish media,

lol the fuck rabies symptoms are very tell tail. everyone dies the same way. wonder how many doctors she infected.

your daughter died and that's a tragedy but christ you don't need to leave your mark on the world because of it. there's enough rules and red tape as it is

>durr you all need to get vaccines
instead of
>don't touch animals in foreign countries with shit healthcare and public sanitation

generally I wouldn't give a shit but these fags will actively come to other people's countries and force their shitty views re animal rights, fag marriage, smoking, veganism, etc.

for example for like hundred years the SOP for stray dogs was having dog catchers put a round between their eyes or vets euthanizing them. apparently that was too cruel so instead a bunch of asshole british NGO fags came here and spent UK taxpayer money (via brit embassy) to push through a law forbidding dog euthanasia. instead every stray should be placed in a dog asylum for the rest of their lives. naturally no local community would take it upon themselves to house thousands of dogs that were eventually spawned after euthanasia ban took place. in the end I had to suffer through like 10 years of seeing fucking packs of wild dogs roaming the streets like in the worst of african shitholes. thank God after a bunch of lawsuits the heads of local communities low key ordered the sanitation guys to poison all these stray mutts despite the animal cruelty laws and euthanasia bans. I can finally walk the streets safely without having to worry that a pack of disease ridden mutts will jump at me because I walked into their territory or w/e

>dumb cunt fucks off to third world shithole
>dies like a bitch
>family demands change in third world shithole
Maybe take your fucking shots before flying instead of blaming the world for your lack of basic preparation.

Natural selection is amazing.

This is what happens when you're raised in a country of prosperity. They develop a messiah-complex where the guilt of their well-being leads them to try to "save" others. This is especially true for women, since most women in history have contributed almost nothing, expect of course for the vital services such as raising children etc.
This is why many Nords, especially Swedes live in a fantasy world where they think that if everyone and everything just do things the way we do them the world would be heaven on earth where there was no crime and no suffering.
They do not know history, they do not know the basics of civics, philosophy or human psychology. These people are the very same people who you'll see on Facebook joining groups to "save the suffering people in X country from the Y dictator" and when it all turns to shit and a civil war ensues they will be joining Facebook groups to withdraw the troops and stop US imperialism, telling their friends and family how terrible it all is. And while they're in the midst of this they won't even be able to realize their own hypocracy or idiocracy.

at least it didn't behead her

complacency is the ultimate killer

Attached: 1542998682597.jpg (716x714, 83K)

Based asong kalye

You have to go back.

To be fair, there's no pre-exposure prophylaxis for rabies. Well, except not fucking with the feral animals.

The Purity Patrol has arrived.

"I wanna end me"
youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik

Went on a YT binge looking up rabies a few years ago, shit is truly horrific. It would be kinder just to euthanize people who have progressed to the symptomatic phase and spare them the agony of one of the worst ways to die

Hard to believe this mediocre whore became so popular.

Not penicillin. Once you show symptoms you're pretty much fucked.

I don't give a shit about leftard getting BTFO by locals in africa or muslim countries, but this one is sad.
Few Western people are aware that in the 3rd world, even a kitten can kill you with a mere lick.
It's sad for her parents and family.

lmao the family wants everyine vaccined....you have tonget like 7 very painful shots in the stomach every 7 years or so

Fake story.

Animals are quarantined by Customs before being let into any first world country.

Rabies is a virus. Antibiotics don't work on it.

whats wrong with international hedonists

what was that telly series about rabies in the uk that was on in the 80s or 90s? it was fucking scary, like threads but with dogs instead of bombs

never mind. think it was this one. fucking creepy shit

Attached: MV5BYTU5ZTJhZjctNGE1OC00MzM2LWI5NTctZDRiN2Q1NjNhMWUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk0MjQ3Nzk@._V1_.jpg (1061x1500, 239K)

fucking hell there was some dark stuff on telly in the 80s
youtu.be/KvbFmO2yhBA

kek

Attached: 640_duterteallsmiles_2016_12_03_14_32_31.jpg (640x480, 24K)

What's with this self-righteous asshole thing where if you are not actually cruel to an animal, you have "rescued" them?

"Rescue" used to mean taking an previously abused and often physically damaged animal in as your own and making the extra effort and absorbing the sometimes very high costs in order to give the animal at least some time in a life being loved and comforted, and being given the opportunity to love back.

Now, anyone who brings back anything from the pound has "rescued" an animal by picking the best of what's available, plunking down $50-$100 and driving home.

Every fucking day the West find new ways to lower the bar for themselves. Everyone's a hero, everyone's a victim, everyone gets a fucking ribbon.

Attached: hp.jpg (250x250, 8K)

It's standard protocol here (and everyone knows it, even the poor) to get rabies shots even if a dog scratches you and even if the animal is not suspected of rabies as a precautionary measure. I suspect she shrugged off the bite knowing it wouldn't do harm anyway and not knowing rabies is endemic in the country

>Black hair
No.
Not Norwegian.

Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, sure.
But Black Hair? come on, I know what my own ancestors look like. Any 'Norwegian' with black hair and brown eyes is a much bigger mutt than I am.

The only remotely Norwegian part of this girl is her rounder face.

>let me tell you about your country

As I said, "Norwegians" with black hair and brown eyes are typically not ethnically Norwegian.

Sorry, but my genetic lineage can be traced back to Ivar the Boneless and other vikings from Haugesund.

you can freeze the fucker and knock them unconscious until their body fights off the infection. 2 people have survived full blown rabies from what I have read. It seems like they didn't diagnose it correctly.

you've never actually been to norway have you?
you sound like that daft bird on twitter who goes on about being ethnically welsh

All these retarded overpaid Northern European women don't understand the world isn't their small safe hamlet village and it's full of evil people and disease.

Which one of these two is more Norwegian?

Attached: downloadfile-123.jpg (620x413, 50K)

yes, but you become a vegetable
youtu.be/-moG6JDmJdc

Steppe people moved across from the top of Norway to the east of Russia. She has Asian features, it's the same with Finns, but they have more mongol it seems from the conquest of Russia and the Golden Horde.

supposedly freezing them out and knocking them out stops your brain from tearing itself apart. (I actually think it swells due to infection). But supposedly the brain damage is limited if you keep the brain unconscious and cold.

>doctors were stunned

That's socialized healthcare for you.

it's called the Milwaukee protocol. Medically induced coma then a shitload of antivirals. Works less than 10% of the time.

Look at her eyebrows.
Look at her Irises.

She is, at best, half white. If you want to see an actual Norwegian, look that shit up, or just watch "Deadliest Catch" and pay attention to the boat "The Northwestern". The captain, his brother, and that cunt daughter of his are actual Norwegians.

Attached: Sig-Northwestern.jpg (1174x520, 165K)

good riddance

Underrated post

My family keeps in touch with our now 5th generation cousins still and will be making our 5-year pilgrimage to Norway in a year for an extended family reunion.
The family is fairly close and we've kept in touch over the last 140 years.
Many of my relatives are land owners in Norway and the US.
And Norwegians kept accurate church records back to the mid-1600s with less accurate ones going back much further.
I know who my 12th generation relatives are by name.
Not some worthless mutt with no attachment to his European heritage.

However, I'm not going to claim that I descend directly from Norse kings, but I know that my ancestors were most definitely Vikings with a high degree of certainty.
The relatively high percentage of British DNA and hint of Italian alludes to that.

Trick question?
The one on the right is about as "Norwegian" as modern muslim immigrants.

see

There's a reason for that, and you still haven't figured that out yet. That's the fucking problem. That's the ultimate issue before us all, and you still don't fucking get it. The rest of us fear that you never will.

Idiots. All of you. Fucking idiots.

Attached: Kalergi.jpg (220x348, 14K)

Please enlighten us you cuck.

Attached: Sadiq Khan.jpg (300x375, 14K)

The one that doesn't have curly hair. Now, tell that to someone living in Norway.

nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html

Norway Offers Migrants a Lesson in How to Treat Women

She found my pup!

They're both Norwegian celebrities and brothers.

>her family want rabies vaccines to be compulsory for the Philippines
why are white people so reactionary and push their beliefs onto the world?
>some white kid dies in a shooting
BAN ALL GUNS
>some white roastie gets food poisoning
FDA WORLDWIDE
>autist kills someone trying something they saw on a cartoon
REGULATE TELEVISION
its fucking annoying when the world has to drop whats its doing and attend to white tears because some sheltered whites started crying

Get an under aged prostitute, she bites you, rabies.

poor kittah

there's a treatment, one girl survived rabies.

>White female dies in somebody elses country from her own poor choices
>People everywhere demanding rabies vaccinations in a country she had no business being in

If it were a white man it would Oh Well

Truly the most privileged humans on this earth are females.