Why are white women even worth saving again?

>elevator selfie
>picture (sky) diving
>picture by a big cliff, usually with arms open and looking to the horizon
>selfie with dog/cat/(child if she's a single mom)
>selfie with Eiffel tower/Tower of Pisa/Big Ben/etc on the background
>beach/pool/gym selfie showing tits and/or ass if she thinks herself attractive enough for it
>I'm not just your regular girl. I love cats/dogs, traveling and drinking coffee/wine.
>follow me @roastietoastie5638
I just summarized 95% of women profiles. Why are dating app roasties so fucking predictable and boring? How the Hell can we save Western women?

Attached: 69622537_p0.jpg (1203x1500, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just let it all burn.

this why clean after the chimps if they're just going to crap everywhere again? bring back the jungle

did she jerk off the dog in that pic?

Can't make white babies without white women.

A C C E L E R A T E
I T

Attached: 7E4B6356-3447-4F29-933F-790D38158491.jpg (1080x1440, 162K)

They aren't

Attached: gay sex is fucking amazing.jpg (1280x1826, 830K)

Who gives a fuck? Probably going to be another professional slut like your sister or cashier like your brother.

fuck off back to Jow Forums you retard.
Your mother and grandmothers are white women.
You can't continue the white race without white women.
Any other race of women would succumb to the same effects of 60 years of intense anti-white media programming that white women have.

Women are group thinkers.
Look for your diamond in the rough

male profiles are the same way though... its just how most people are man

You would raise your kids that way?

Not worth very much then. You didn't yet all your female peers did.

Who hurt you, you mongoloid? Lmaooo

shimakaze (male) is based

Go outside
Meet people
Have sex
Lose frustration

Literally all of you turn out this way.

Ive given up on white women. Decided im going to impregnate my current asian gf because I still want kids.

Attached: 1519161904183.jpg (2238x1000, 1.54M)

My longtime conclusion, friend. Recover from the ashes, no longer predict where it goes. It's up to god to decide recover or scorch

>why are most people like most people
yes

Attached: 1548619978942.png (300x300, 85K)

Most people are pretty basic and if you are woman you don't even need to be interesting anyways
It's the same thing with males, the good lucking ones have shit profiles with couple selfies from their jawline or something because they don't need to try

So are you a cashier or a shitskin?

You are you dumb american nigger

Attached: 6F4EE0E8-D89B-456B-B001-611CBB1A5AC8.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

Women can summarise men to in a similar way.

Attached: AF4EE32B-6118-4F57-9DC8-223B258938C7.png (750x1334, 898K)

IMAGINE being the father of that creature.

fuck off Benadryl Condomsnitch he said he wants to save them not have kids with a niggress or gookina
we need to start redpilling our women not just accepting them for the brainwashed boring whores they are

I know right

And that's a good thing

We cant rape them like you do in pooland

Attached: 4sKvQzH6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 65K)

What’s so wrong with her liking the British Broadcast Company?

Women are herd animals. It's ingrained in them that they do their best to fit in, no matter the current narrative in society. It was always like that and always will be.

sauce

Until we get artificial wombs, they will have to do.

kek idiot. you must be a new "german".

Judging by the style, I bet this pic was made by a mad Asian incel.

TV loicense

yeah so what the hottest girls are the sluttliest.
I'd hit that

How long until you all can start making perfect white babies in labs so we can start killing all the women?

Modern White women are worthless. Get yourself a nice black queen and live a happy life

Attached: 864FBDA8-5E82-4095-A0F2-1F42972995C5.png (899x900, 1.19M)

excuses excuses

Attached: 1555452614477.jpg (451x855, 159K)

Based and blackpilled

I bet 5 sheks that she a piggy body

Stop posting every thread with your crap.

Attached: Bishop_Georg_Heinrich_Maria_Kirstein_Colour_1.jpg (402x596, 149K)

based
all white women have to do is be like Asian women and their will be an end to the horror

Attached: 1555452531116.png (1030x994, 282K)

Good thing I'm gay lmao

I'm getting myself a nice white nationalist bf, when artificial wombs become a thing we're going to make lots of white babies

Attached: 17b9a99d5873076d435a394140621565.jpg (1057x900, 695K)

beautiful, good work user

Attached: pain.jpg (242x249, 8K)

Not just white woman are like that, but you got it worse.

Can I still be a nazi fren?

source? got more of her?

p
There’s a fun game to play on tinder making thots meltdown.
I discovered it by accident and it works a treat to troll.
When you match don’t send a message direct, instead just write a harmless generic reply something like, ‘hi it’s great to match, I’m just driving right now and will message you later.’
For bonus points just write ‘thank you for superliking me’
If you can, don’t send it as a message just leave it as a comment on a photo and watch them melt down with

More chins thank a Chinese phone book. Next

Yes

>Why are dating app roasties so fucking predictable and boring?
Why are women worth saving? Then you list profiles on an app meant for one-night-stands and is primarily used by scammers and sluts. The jewishness from the OP is overwhelming. oy vey

Im ok with gays bringing up kids aslong as they preach to them how wrong being a faggot like dad and dad is

I just want a Thicc loving bbw gf instead I'm all alone and nobody will date me

Giv bbw Asian gf RIGHT NOW
I want the one on the right

Attached: 1546366264304.jpg (853x480, 93K)

Yes you can

Attached: ACAB878E-A486-44B6-AE75-25B3175B979F.jpg (961x1200, 125K)

No woman of any race or culture anywhere is worth saving. They are worth dominating and taking, however, with preference to the best, being white women for the intelligence and decency found in white people. The white man at his peak ruled the household with the weight of his hand for obvious reason. The question is, when are we going to rise up and throw out the foreigners, jews, and elites who have run us this far into the ground to get here in the first place.

Because they're white.

>We will have cute children like their dad.

Attached: insectoid species mixing.png (965x1250, 23K)

They need the whip. White women will fall into line only when patriarchy is re-established. But the Jews have allowed them to run wild by taking away men's authority over women. Give back men authority over women, and women will fall into line. But to do that, you cannot have Jews. The Jewish problem has to be solved first. Once you do that, everything else will fall back into its natural order.

That's exactly what you assholes want. If there aren't any tit and ass pictures, you douche bags talk shit in private messages.

Attached: 1555986830599.gif (367x265, 558K)

"I like pizza"
Show literally one fucking individual that doesnt, like holy fuck

Attached: 1712109964e4f658758d091eddfcb928.jpg (400x534, 23K)

This isnt the 50s only you and ten other people want to do this. Everyone else thinks thats too extreme

my first thought

>covfefe
>"travelling"
>all of OP

so strong, so brave. so unique

Attached: 1556152665858.jpg (495x668, 78K)

Jesus fuck the debate is over: women are followers and cannot be held accountable for their actions. They do whatever the dominate voice tells them too, that's why women in strong Christian communities a virtuous and ones who a left to the Jew media are shit. It you expect them to fix themselves it will never happen. You have to either enter a social group that drowns out the Jew, or take them on; a good first step in either direction would be to get off online dating.

I don't get it, please explain

Attached: wimen.png (1352x2353, 482K)

They aren't. Hardest redpill.

Tinder stuff is easy to fake so I'd take those with a grain of salt. And you know it's some cuck or nog posting them too.

I live near DC and on tinder I see chicks that took photos of their state at the national ww2 monument all the fucking time LIKE FULL SELFIES
>pic related
IT A FUCKING WAR monument dedicated to the dead

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-172334.png (1080x2160, 1.4M)

A large amount of guys really don’t. Probably the sort of guys girls actually take the time to match with and not just ignore them after being messaged though. Of course they want to see your figure because overweight girls are deceptive but you don’t have to fucking look like a whore it’s honestly a turn off.

How do we stop these dog moms once and for all?

>Jesus fuck the debate is over: women are followers and cannot be held accountable for their actions. They do whatever the dominate voice tells them too, that's why women in strong Christian communities a virtuous and ones who a left to the Jew media are shit. It you expect them to fix themselves it will never happen. You have to either enter a social group that drowns out the Jew, or take them on; a good first step in either direction would be to get off online dating.
This Leaf has it figured out. But you can't keep young women away from the Jew media. As along as Jews are operating and poisoning our society, we're all victims of their shenanigans. not too many people would be willing to keep their wives and daughters locked in a cage, as per Andrew Anglin's advice.

all these threads are the same
tldr provide for single mothers dont have a family girls are whores, and my addition, let any inkling of a woman be sold as sex workers so it can be taxed by the federal reserve private bank

Attached: single_mom_nofap.jpg (1195x349, 95K)

White woman fuck there dogs. Dont believe me? google it

theres a rise in pedo females because men wont fuck them

Attached: cover2.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>Don’t forget the pic of her in local sportsball team jersey or shirt to show she’s also “one of the boys”.

Women are cancer. Serpents. Couldn’t have an original idea if you held them at gunpoint.

>Women are cancer. Serpents. Couldn’t have an original idea if you held them at gunpoint.
I have no use for women at this point in my life.

You are defining profiles online. Why are you expecting decent women on Tinder/Online? That isn't an app people even use to find a significant other. Don't get me wrong. 99% of women are shit, but so are most humans. Just saying your logic is flawed for this thread.

cowards and hypocrites, you deserve africa

I honestly would prefer an overweight asian woman to practically any white chick, it is really that bad. I live in a place that's 95% white and holy fuck do they age like shit.

Ir's not just white, wamans in general practice this whorish behaviour even the ugly ones

Attached: 1542288427077.jpg (720x569, 78K)

I know it’s a SJW thing to say but white girls are so basic. They’re boring AF and make no effort to develop anything interesting about themselves

Giving Women voting rights and access to social media was the worst thing humanity did in the last 2,000 years.

It took women barely 60 years to destroy the world via democracy and voting. Incelism/Mgtow/Escapism/neetdom is the symptom of hypergamy

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium & Portugal have the highest rates of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU

youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ

Attached: Divorce.png (1332x610, 50K)

Because they think changing the background of photos makes them interesting.
Like a guy takes a pic of something because its interesting.
Women take a pic of themselves in front of it to give the illusion they are interesting.

I'd still tap it

Yellow fever problem is real though.

Attached: 1557046405568.jpg (1200x2134, 199K)

Tinder can be the world's greatest app (if you know how to correctly use it while monitoring your self-esteem) and the world's worst app full of entitled "yass queen" attention thots and feminists.

I think I've banged around 10 people from it. It's a good app if you're autistic fuck who don't know who to approach girls irl. It's a bad app if you swipe for countless validation and compare your "worth" to the people you swipe. The moment you actually care and invest in the conversation on tinder with a girl, is the moment you have lost.

Why would they tho? They don't need to. They always got options and a swarm of beta males orbiting and ready to fuck them.

Attached: npctinder.jpg (1047x1200, 287K)

Shame orbiters. They are cattle to roasties. without their cattle to feed off of, they die.

Make a meme, a hash tag, or maybe doxx orbiters and shame the fuck out of them. What are they going to do? Call someone an incel, when they are the definition of one themselves?

you've pretty much precisely described western cultural history since WW1, underrated post user, you need to write a book

Good post bong

Attached: 1541264268577m.jpg (1024x1013, 120K)