Alyssa Milano is a Sex Trafficker calling for a Sex Strike

. I work in Hollywood, one of the greediest and sleaziest businesses in the world

Alyssa Milano is attempting lead a "#SexStrike" to turn the women of America against Trump and the state of Georgia.

Working in the Hollywood swamp, I have seen how the big 4 hollywood agencies, CAA, UTA, ICM, and WME, both push extreme liberal narratives while simultaneously both financially and sexually abusing their clients.

I wanted to speak anonymously to you all because I work in the entertainment industry, and Alyssa Milano, whose husband Dave Bugliari is one of the top agents at CREATIVE ARTISTS AGENCY, which was infamous for sending countless men and women to be groped, molested, and raped by producers like Harvey Weinstein. It's even funnier when you consider that Milano is infamous for sleeping with her agents. She was previously engaged to CAA agent Michael Kives, who was #MeToo'd out of there (ignore the PR spin. He filmed women without their permission in his bedroom and threatened Tulsi Gabbard in Wikileaks emails for refusing to support Hillary Clinton.) and is now sleeping with Kate Hudson. Just a despicable group of people

Milano also just had Biden on her podcast SorryNotSorry. Isn't it interesting that CAA represents both Sleepy Gropey Creepy Joe AND his wife?

Remember all that talk about boycotting the state if the heartbeat bill passed? Bullshit! JJ Abrams and Jordan Peele are continuing to shoot in Georgia because they don't want to pay fair wages to Los Angeles film and TV crews, who have both strong unions and tend to be socially conservative and some even deplorable. So Milano is trying to have her cake and eat it too. while simultaneously applauding Hollywood liberals for shooting in Georgia on the condition that they give money to liberals like Stacey Abrams.

Remember this the next time you are attacked for voting for Trump! You are not the ones who created a systemic rape factory that destroyed Southern California's local economy!

Attached: Alyssa-Milano-700x438.jpg (700x438, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

11alive.com/article/news/crime/operation-southern-impact-iii-17-children-recovered-82-arrested-in-child-sex-sting/85-c68b28e9-a351-4c8b-bf59-10e7d7c7016f
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=6QnPunfI41o
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=f7zPT9RsGME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums incels BTFO!

Imagine taking Alyssa Milano seriously and not killing yourself

What do you suggest?
Also why worry about women who are over the age of 18 when a lot of the abuse is against minors both male and female...?

You are right about a lot of this stuff but nobody is going to have sympathy for these sleazy hollywood floozies.
The Disney/Music stars, or others who were abused as children... like Alyssa herself likely. That is the real 800 pound gorilla.

operation southern impact III GEORGIA!!

17 kids recovered . 82 pedos arrested including fireman etc etc

11alive.com/article/news/crime/operation-southern-impact-iii-17-children-recovered-82-arrested-in-child-sex-sting/85-c68b28e9-a351-4c8b-bf59-10e7d7c7016f

Her adorable little tantrum has already failed, go read the comments on her twitter. Her fellow feminists are not amused. "Muh rights to be a thot!"

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=6QnPunfI41o

Everything OP said is true.

Hollywood is a rape factory. Been that way since day 1.

Kit Harington raped a woman he met on the set of Pompeii. You never heard of this because the producers, agents, and studio closed ranks to shame and silence the woman in question.

Many of the people who worked on that set were blackballed for refusing to keep their mouths shut. They put the fear in god in many people for stepping out of line.

Thankfully Guillermo del Toro, Netflix, and Amazon dont play by the old rules and many of those blackballed are now working again.

This industry is SHIT and the people who run it are SHIT. They are all hypocrites. Ask yourself why they dog piled on Harvey yet still protect Singer?

I used to love Alyssa Milano in the 1990s. IDK what happened to her. Either brainwashed by the Jews or hit her head and became this crazy leftist.

Since you work in the industry OP, I wanted to ask you a question. I've heard from a friend that Sarah Michelle Gellar leans right. I know she made some past tweets against Obamacare and against some other left-wing issues for which she received much hate. She claims to be an "independent" which I assume to be because anyone right-wing is instantly persecuted in Hollywood these days. Would you happen to know anything about that?

Attached: 1445409804193.jpg (2100x1576, 761K)

Attached: self-discipline_and_the_demand_for_abortions_milano_twitter.jpg (614x927, 142K)

Attached: milano_the_hill_twitter_make_on-demand_abortion_obsolete.png (600x779, 336K)

>implying I'm having sex
You fucking got me good!
Better bring the baby blender back in.

She must have stocked up on kids to eat

Attached: Moloch-and-His-jew_Minions.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

Bump.

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

Forgot to mention that I believe Sarah intentionally chose to stay out of the Hollywood filth and took her role as a mother seriously and raised a real, normal, healthy family, instead of getting involved in Hollywood's sex trafficking.

Also if you're a instagram photographer with a lot of young hot people in your contact list with a connect to good coke you will go a lot farther in this business than a Harvard grad.

>IDK what happened to her
MKULTRA programming tends to break done when they hit their 30s

Attached: MKULTRA.jpg (300x180, 7K)

Yeah... Look at Mayim Bialik, she is hated for being a traditional wife with strong religious beliefs.

lel

women are overgrown children
that's why these laws are made, to protect them from their little selves.

Attached: hehe7.jpg (448x960, 83K)

You know you wouldn't have to kill your unborn babies if you used protection or just didn't have sex at all, right roasties?

Alyssa who?

nothing broke
she is reaping the rewards after her Saturn return...
As much as it is easy to hate on Mayim for obvious reasons, you're right.
Well that is depressing....
that is a big deal, had not heard of this.
same goes for the FTM trannies but the testosterone shots make them even more sex-driven and irresponsible.

Music industry is pretty bad too....
Red-Pill me on Singer

>nothing broke
Just wait, they all do eventually, then they get reprogrammed and sent to Vegas

Attached: britney-spears-shave.jpg (1200x675, 165K)

hahaha good point, however, IMO Alyssa's programming didn't break she is just being played into phase 2, without the reprogramming and vegas shit.
She is going into politics instead. A real star...

Member of my family worked as an extra for the Beach scene of Saving Private Ryan.
Essentially Spielberg himself was caught molesting a local child who's family had come to see the filming. The little girl had to be hospitalized and the family was either bought off or threatened into silence.

I remember this being a story in the media, but now the story has fallen off the face of the earth.

These people are demons in human skin.

Music industry is actually worse.

About Singer, watch AN OPEN SECRET:
vimeo.com/142444429

TL/DW - Bryan Singer and his buddies rape boys and Hollywood protects him.

>A real star...
>checked
Yes the product of a real a real 'star'...

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Attached: 408027867456.jpg (683x484, 115K)

>I used to love Alyssa Milano in the 1990s. IDK what happened to her. Either brainwashed by the Jews or hit her head and became this crazy leftist.

imagnie_my_shock.exe

Reject false idols. These people are trash, they've sold their soul long ago.

You are replying to the wrong post, also "An Open Secret" is like, afaik, comped.
jesus, this fits with what is known about him... he bribed local officials to have a T-3 line installed into his home in the 90s. not only against phone company rules but like zoning and such. I guess he liked cheese pizza that much.
but they're not real Jews, user...
Kubrick tried to warn us
yup, this. false idols and fame like this is literally blasphemy

>but they're not real Jews, user...
We all know what the synagogue of satan is

Attached: baal.jpg (577x300, 77K)

red pill me on Sirius and all this dog-shit.

Here is a good start
Blood Libel:
youtube.com/watch?v=f7zPT9RsGME

Attached: jew_before_after_diagram.jpg (1000x675, 154K)

I've heard some things...

Attached: Ask steven spielberg.jpg (964x1200, 188K)

I want to know specifically about Sirius and why they want dogs everywhere.

Fresh

Jack Posobiec believes she was approached by the CIA to spread anti trump shit. Moby publicly stated they definitely approached him when no one even asked him about it

Did Moby say around what year? I'm guessing this was in his NYC clubkid days... like mid 90s.
He probably got recruited while someone had a fist in his butt. Yea Moby was super degenerate....

maybe she was brainwashed from the beginning
but there was no twitter in the 90s

>Sirius and why they want dogs everywhere
Sirius is nicknamed the "Dog Star" because it is part of the constellation Canis Major, Latin for "the greater dog." The expression "dog days" refers to the period from July 3 through Aug. 11, when Sirius rises in conjunction with the sun. There is nothing wrong with dogs though, mans best friend, not the jew best friend

Attached: charlie_scanning_for_coons.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

Baal looks like a dog in the pic you posted here But okay, I'll just take your word for it that they aren't the hounds of hell like the Egyptians said
Cats protect you from spirits, Dogs drag you down to hell with them.

>JOIN ME by not havin bodily autonomy back
kek

>Cats protect you from spirits, Dogs drag you down to hell with them.
Well I've never had a cat, if dogs drag you to hell I guess Saint Peter will turn me away.

Attached: farside-catfud.gif (758x902, 344K)

>JOIN ME not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back
How about not having sex until marriage?

>1 post by this ID

She seemed like just a normal girl back then. And I wasn't "idolizing" her. I was just a kid with a crush because she was on the TV show Charmed and she was very cute, young and charming.

Thing is she's married to a beta provider, he's probably used to being cukcked or being told she's got her regular headache yet again etc... and just accepts it because even as a roastie she's still way out of his league.

Other roasties like Charlize Theron will probably support this as they're not getting laid anyway - the high status/good looking men her age that she'd want to ask her out will just go for younger women and the rest she'd not be interested in anyway.

I think the only younger women supporting this will be lesbians and bisexuals who don't care too much about getting laid with guys and fugly vegan hairy armpit types and obese chicks who weren't getting any genuine interest anyway aside from drunk guys or onions boys

I can't imagine a regular or hot female in a relationship with a regular or chad male seriously attempting this.

Attached: beta.jpg (920x794, 76K)

shitty larp, tell us something we dont know about hollywood, kys.