We are legitimately at the end times for the white race and the western world

we are legitimately at the end times for the white race and the western world.

it's glorious

Attached: _.png (596x952, 193K)

That's why you don't date the crazies

That's why you don't date white women

You know you're only 25-30 years behind that, right?

Lel they are pushing for abstinence.
My sides

>I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
no matter how many times they signal their intentions normies will never see

Yeah this is perfect.

Attached: self-discipline_and_the_demand_for_abortions_milano_twitter.jpg (614x927, 142K)

As soon as they see a chad their strike will end.

Friendly reminder once whites are gone, this planet will become a tomb.

she'll last all of 1 week
women are animals

not when the kikes are still around

If only. But realistically Asia will still be very developed if all whites disappeared, and even if all Asians died too Africans would live just fine. They don't need whites other than the NEETS people who live on foreign aid.

Aids will wipe them out without white man vaccines.

muslims and Indians are good at medicine tho

White man vaccines aren't currently helping Africa that much and they manage to live despite HIV just fine.

This is great. Now only Chads and PUA shitters will get pussy while thirsty betas remain ignorant.

Nothing good is incited by women. Men need to reconsider patriarchy to set things in order.

>certain enclave far-left cityfag issues
>will affect us
Let them virtue signal to their pozzed extinction. More abortion, preteen trans HRT and degenerate city lifestyles for them the better (to incidentally annihilate their progeny and accidentally "EUGENIC'D" themselves).

I wasn't having sex anyway, which kind of weakens their embargo. They'll keep going with this until they have the right to hammertoss their toddler at a wall until it's meat paste.

No, a bunch of leftist roasties can’t kill their offspring so they refuse to mate with their betas. Let the leftists go extinct the crying a mess they are.

I was thinking the same exact thing.
>They won't let us have abortions
>Stops fucking out of protest
>Number of promiscuous whores drop
>Less children out of wedlock=less abortion.
This is hilarious.

I have a guy that comes over to give me a half hour blow session whenever he wants.

I'll Just buy a pocket pussy from j-list