ANIMALS ARE SOCIOPATHS

I just realized something. Animals are complete and total sociopaths. Not a single one of them cares about you.

These animals, they don't have emotions or empathy. They just go about their lives, eating their food, and doing whatever. I mean honestly, if we died, would the animals care at all? Do animals care when natural disasters kill thousands of humans? Do animals care if their actions lead to humans losing their livelihood? Clearly, the answer is no.

Attached: animals.jpg (1600x1480, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201407/do-dogs-really-feel-shame-and-guilt
nbcnews.com/id/27240370/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/worlds-first-dog-lived-years-ago-ate-big/
youtube.com/watch?v=oxDZW4k8tCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They may not have empathy but they have emotions. Sociopathic is pretty apt

What a fedora faggot. There's plenty of examples that demonstrate that animals have emotions / feel empathy.

>attributing human characteristics to animals
Go away you anthropomorphising faggot

You're a literal brainlet.

A dog will miss you and mourn you. There's a real life case like the dog in Futurama where some Japanese guy died and his dog went to the train station to wait for him every day. A dog will wait as long as possible before it eats your corpse as a last resort.
Cats however will actively try and trip you and will eat your face within hours of you dying.
I've never had a pet pig though so I dunno I heard cows can be affectionate there are videos of frollicking cows for example.

animals>non whites

Dogs do not feel shame.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201407/do-dogs-really-feel-shame-and-guilt

>anthropomorphizing Belgians
Mate that's not a free man but a hive organism you're talking to. The "F" word Freedom is painful for it to hear.

Explain why, my mutt friend.
He's likening animals to sociopaths which is a term that could only apply to humans. It's dumb as shit. And there are animals that arguably display real empathy, like the great apes.
You are both retarded mutts, maybe it's the spic and nigger DNA in you two that makes you behave like fat idiots. Who knows.

>psychologytoday.com
What an absolute faggot retard. Nice reddit-tier knowledge base.

Attached: shlomo.jpg (900x900, 143K)

You are a cuck and you're ugly

>every Belgian is an EU bureaucrat
I'm of pure Flemish descent and like my ancestors I oppose the Belgian idea. You on the other hand are of pure mutt descent.

Attached: justignorethem.jpg (962x1024, 101K)

you're a mutt

Attached: americanboomer.gif (411x488, 1.46M)

A jew psychologist could never admit that a dog can have loyalty because the jew itself lacks it and doesn't want to admit the animal is more human and closer to God then it is.

dogs>mutts

>A dog will wait as long as possible before it eats your corpse as a last resort.

Attached: shutterstock_47754277-e1425911162844[1].jpg (435x385, 55K)

I literally am a Kalergi mutt feels bad man :(
That statue? I don't think anyone in America looks like that.

Attached: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_Fir_JBU002.jpg (3138x4707, 3.06M)

Lmao you are an idiot they have emotion

Friend of mine had a pig given to him. They are no where near on a dog level of emotional attachment but hes pretty cool. He knows his name and will come if you call him. Fuck off doing other pig things. Soon as he get big enough were going to slow cook him (: My German shepard is going to kill him. I dont know what but my dog goes insane with anger soon as she sees him. I've never seen her act that around any dog or cat or anything. It's pretty funny actually.

Attached: redestribute-oat-deus-oat-brother-economic-pem-economic-left-right-22646819.png (500x576, 132K)

birds>subhumans

I’ve seen dogs defend people. Apes do it too. This is a shit argument. Animals defend each other all the time. I think you need empathy to defend.

If a dog does that, it is just emotional manipulation because the dog wants to seem like it cares to fit in so that it gets more food from people.

Some animals do care. Some dogs possibly, elephants perhaps. There are also cases where wild dolphins have saved people. Why would they do that if they didn't care? Dolphins also help people fish in some places (at least Mauritania).

Attached: 1445807019980.webm (768x432, 2.89M)

Attached: 1526680987355.webm (640x368, 2.74M)

Attached: 1526685659624.webm (1280x686, 2.44M)

Attached: 1537365037217.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

I can build a robot that defends people. Does that mean the robot has empathy? NO!

Marry another mutt and adopt white kids
I'll make some for you if you want

That's bullshit and I feel sorry for you if you're honestly that narcissistic. Dogs have been mans best friend for hundreds of years and that's not because you give them food. They have real emotional attachments that go deeper than getting fed. Although that's how they were domesticated.

dawww cute fat piggus

Yeah dogs care.... care about their food.

t. jew who never had a pet (and never will because the pet would flee his home)

Would a dog care if you broke your leg in an accident? I don't think so. My real friends would, but a dog wouldn't even know what was happening.

If you can't understand that animals can be more human than humans then you are not white. My cat use to bring me food, rats, birds.

That one gator just looks at him like dude what the fuck

I am a jew, but that's irrelevent. I never had a dog myself, but for a few years I had a step-mom who had a dog, and the dog was clearly a sociopath. Actually the step-mom was too.

LOL, killing animals is literally a sign of sociopathy.

>Animals
that's bollox
unless you are talking about niggers

>I am a jew
Stopped reading here

damn

Attached: 1549563668048.jpg (544x554, 37K)

>Would a dog care if you broke your leg in an accident?
Yes they would. Do you really think dogs have no concept of family?

>I am a jew
>and the dog was clearly a sociopath

That dog is liteally a natzi. Topkek

Sociopathy does not exist. There is no such thing as a sociopath or a psychopath.

big if true

Dogs have been loyal companions since at least 30000 BC

Well, a dog messed up my shorts by running at me and jumping on them. And it was happy... tell me that's not a sociopath.

I don't think a dog truly knows what a family it is. It just knows you are the person who gives it food.

>Animals are complete and total sociopaths. Not a single one of them cares about you.
Animals are simply Machiavellian by nature, and they have no reason to care about you or your species at all. Chinks are proof of this truth. Pic related: chink temper tantrum.

Attached: 1d1.jpg (680x538, 55K)

yes my bird would probably pull his feathers out
my dog would probably try to wake me up for a day or two before leaving
my cat would eat me because cat

Also I bet you're black user. Blacks hate that whites care more about animals. Blacks being so low IQ blame this on the animal.

dogs are domesticated wolves
they follow the alpha animal
which should be you
unless you are too much of a faggot
then get a gסld fish

Wow, imagine one of those monsters bitting you, they can hold their own fucking body with their jaw. Just think about that.

yeah man those things will tear you to shreds

Dogs have been our companions since Neanderthal man still walked the earth.
nbcnews.com/id/27240370/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/worlds-first-dog-lived-years-ago-ate-big/

Don't cats and dogs eat their owners face if they die or pass out?

> I'm from some ethnic group suffering from a mental illness epidemic
> BUT THIS IS NOT RELEVANT

Based

>
>>anthropomorphizing Belgians
too late for that, fren.

Attached: 1554615773338.jpg (1038x516, 129K)

Agreed, anyone who says pitbulls are not dangerous needs to see this video. Holding their fucking body weight with their jaw without any sign of getting tired. They are monsters and deserve to get shot.

I'm white. And I'm not blaming anything on the animal. It is just obvious to me they are sociopaths.

A pit bull won’t wait until a person is dead, just until they trust it

I had a cat and my old roommate had a dog. They got along really well. His dog got sick and ended up dying. Weird thing is, the cat seemed to know the dog was sick before anyone else. I noticed her laying beside it and acting sad/depressed one night. He took it to the vet a day or two later and found it had a terminal illness.

>>psychologytoday.com
Indeed.

Attached: 1516781311.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Just a reminder : This is a slide thread, no one is this retarded.

Atheists are.

Yeah man, but you know what I bet a Chimp would still easily kill that thing

Attached: joe.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

The cat tricked you.

>tell me that's not a sociopath.
It's not.
>I don't think a dog truly knows what a family it is. It just knows you are the person who gives it food.
So the wolf's pack mentality was just thrown out of the windows when they were domesticated into dogs? I think not.

Attached: 1530265396448.png (500x532, 130K)

I completely disagree.

Attached: icyou.jpg (733x733, 88K)

*thrown out of the window

Kek

Attached: 20160125_Edelweiss_SBV.jpg (1193x1717, 215K)

I wanna adopt a veteran German Shepard when I get my own place

Dolphins and whales have bigger brains then us and actually have emotions that they understand.
This is why (((they)) are polluting the ocean.

Pack animals aren't. Dogs clearly have empathy.

I've seen dogs bring food to other dogs that were chained up and hungry. What's the explanation for that?

Orcas are even more emotionally advanced.

Sociopaths have emotions too

I liek the Tim Hortons oatcakes.

The worst type of animal is the human female. No other animal is so cruel, lying, or deceitful.

Attached: 1461282004564.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

>messed up your shorts
>sociopath
You sound like the fucking sociopath user

White single moms don’t produce gangsters.

>So the wolf's pack mentality was just thrown out of the windows when they were domesticated into dogs? I think not.
wolves are sociopaths too

instincts

>You sound like the fucking sociopath user
Because I'm mad that dogs don't care about how they treat me?

This is just niggers lol, all niggers come from fatherless households.

Shepards are tough to come by. They've been inbreed for so long that they've developed a lot of health issues and have fallen out of favor for a while within working circles. Plus their life expectancy isn't great.

There are many retired working dogs, even military, of various breeds available if you shop around. When you're ready, keep an open mind and remember....you don't find the dog....the dog finds you.

>k9handler.jpeg

Attached: DcIOLa2WAAAEhNM.jpg (540x540, 62K)

Will you at least agree they have a concept of family? And why do you use the word 'sociopath' anyway? It seems you're just projecting your human mind onto them.

>mfw the aftermath is lunch
youtube.com/watch?v=oxDZW4k8tCY

It got all happy and jumped on you, showing you its happiness for you, and accidentally fucked up your shorts a bit, and you got pissed off. You sound like a Patrick Bateman style narcissistic psychopath

Dogs care but thats becouse natural selection, a dog can feel hapiness when sees his owner and sadness when it dies, they are the only animals made up for doingg so

Have sex

Nevermind, just read the thread and saw that you're jewish, now I know you're a fucking sociopath

Yeah, I understand it knows what a family is, but I don't think it feels anything. And yeah I am projecting onto them, but I think it's useful to recognize that by the human definition, animals are sociopaths, so we should treat them that way, and not be deluded into thinking they are nice. They are just sociopaths who don't care about us.

Yeah, I understand it just got happy and it was an accident. But the problem is that the dog didn't recognize it had done wrong and didn't show remorse (sign of sociopathy, by the way), and that's where I draw the line.

wtf?

Cannot agree with this. Some people are purely fucked in the head, and denying that fact endangers us all.

Attached: 149145707.jpg (640x335, 75K)

I normally don't bark about this, but please get your shit together regarding German Shepherds.

Fuck yes they do. Children need father's to fuction properly regardless of race. As well the fathers of most of these kids are usually some genetically inferior Jew approved scumbag.

seals are always getting pwned

>hurrr i'm a crocodile

>#1 bottom right: better miss the fish entirely yet still keep snapping at the ground even though there's nothing there
>mmm dusty dirt

>#2 far left: better fuck up my friend for life by literally biting off his left forearm
>eats it
>because i'm a fucking retarded cannibal

>#3 top left: durrr i missed,,better keep snapping and lunging forward
>eats fish
>i win

>guhhh this baby croc is clearly a bird, better eat it while it's screaming like a bird

seen vid before, if this was a cool breed like lab or jack russel or alsatian this would be a funny and sweet video but because it's actually a pack of insane hell-hounds i want to shotgun them asap while they're concentrating on the tyrebaby

>brother could i have some oats?
almost perfect necromeme, shame about the giant text in white space that explains the joke at the very bottom of the macro

Attached: lvl1.jpg (444x480, 37K)

>Yeah, I understand it knows what a family is, but I don't think it feels anything.
What? Why not? How could they not feel happy when they play, or sad when one of their pack members dies? And another animal, elephants, even mourn their dead. So they just do that for no reason whatsoever, since they don't feel sadness or anything?
>And yeah I am projecting onto them, but I think it's useful to recognize that by the human definition, animals are sociopaths
No it's not useful, that's retarded. Sociopathy is a purely human condition.