The Left's Sex Strike

Alyssa Milano is convincing leftists women to withhold sex from their men.

They better hope it doesn't backfire.

Attached: youplayedyourself.jpg (1500x1000, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alyssa_milano/status/1047672557996933121
twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1127340080295661568
siliconwives.com/products/dominique-163cm-thicc-sex-doll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they already dont fuck leftist men

Can't miss a place I've never been

And this changes my life how?

Attached: rights.jpg (787x624, 414K)

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 40K)

i'd rather swallow a hallow point than have sex with a leftist

They have no power over me. That part of me is dead.

>le sex dolls are a viable replacement for actual women
This is one of the most embarrassing memes ever to grace imageboards. Extremely cringe and bluepilled. You won't be able to purchase lifelike sex dolls in your lifetime.

Lol what a vapid cunt. Have some cringe
twitter.com/alyssa_milano/status/1047672557996933121

Attached: 1553906562411.png (629x458, 49K)

>no sex
>men go /nofap/
It would be interesting to see if you could get a s()y cuck to do nofap hardmode to see if it would have any effect.
I'm exactly 2 months in I started March 11th and I feel like a raging beast of testosterone and gainz, but somehow in control. It's more like I feel there is a raging beast inside of me that's safely chained up.

Attached: 756e45586834564564356.jpg (900x900, 111K)

Neither is a fleshlight a real pussy, but how much is the company that makes them worth. I bet the CEO wipes his dogs ass with $500 dollar bills.

You can call a fertility clinic in your area and pay a woman to have your child. Most successful men are doing that nowadays.

I'm a liberal and pro-choice but I think Alyssa Milano should just stop championing women's cause. She is making us ridiculous. If you want change, go after the people who are making the laws.

Be the beast that you worship, fellow nofap.

Hang on a minute. Is the bitch actually promoting chastity? Isn’t that a good thing?

Fucking a fleshlight is infinitely less pathetic than purchasing a $1000+ "lifelike" sex doll.

Feminists promoting the Sex Strike make me laugh. Don’t they know that according to Sharia Law (applied in 100s of courts in the West) A woman can’t say ‘no’ to her husband?

I’d like to see them oppose the law of the Mosque, but they won’t, because that would be “Islamophobia”.

implying the only utility women have is their vagina, way to spread the feminist message sister.

How will it backfire? Incels don't have sex anyway

My problem with this #SexStrike
It feeds the narrative that women only have sex to satisfy men’s sexual needs. It ignores women’s sexuality. Women like sex too!
It is not something we give to men to keep them happy! This pushes an outdated narrative, please stop it.

It already has, the feminists are outraged that she's telling them to not be turbothots, and have dismissed her.

Feminist bitches do that anyway.
>t. ex-wife actually turned out to be a manhating dyke

she’s only advocatimg to be withheld from white men, spics and blacks are free to pile on in.

Alyssa Milano made Women realize they can avoid unwanted pregnancies by simply not having sex

she obviously never saw that episode of seinfeld where George's girlfriend has mono

Oh no! Not a sex strike! Whatever shall I do?

My view on the #sexstrike is simple. Don't have sex with anyone who is anti-choice. Understand that at the core it is all about power, patriarchy, misogyny & the impulse to strip a woman's autonomy. Support & vote for folks who will protect reproductive rights for women.

lol they are eating each other alive on twitter over this exact sentiment.

use your hand like the rest of us

Would this be against god/Odin if I bought one?
I dont want to masturbate but I dont wany to be apart of hook up culture.
Would this make me a degenerate if I buy it to prevent me from degenerate behaviours.

So, I’m sitting next to a woman and her husband at this ballgame, & he showed her the #SexStrike trend on Twitter and told her that these women didn’t have anything on her because she’s been on a sex strike for the last 15 years! It took all my energy to keep from pissing on myself

this
there was this girl in my acls class that said she gets paid to have babies for others, told me she had 4 kids this way.

Twitter pasta

Perfect, all we need is somebody relevant to say this and we will be one step closer towards change

Attached: women_as_creatures.jpg (570x596, 426K)

Can we just refuse to fuck Republicans? Because I’ve been doing that for damn near 50 years

Lol same

Attached: 1557452359714.png (528x483, 17K)

Well, thank you, fellow Jow Forums user. I don't know what I'd do without you explicitly telling me what to do all the time.

SEX DOLLS STAND UP
YOUR TIME HAS COME

>she's telling them to not be turbothots, and have dismissed her.
Wow, the left will eat themselves. No way.

almost trips...fuck off or else

And if you deprive a basedboy of his already meager dole of vagoo, he's going to eventually snap. That's when the wallets will open up.

They have finally figured out a way that will guarantee not needing an abortion

How did your penis die?

These Leftist women act like Conservative men want to bang them. This #SexStrike is hilarious.

You know what is funny?
Wonen think this is the only thing men crave and trading it like some comodity
And they say we reduce women to mere sex object, but in reality they are doing it by themselves.

I think you accidentally clicked submit before you finished your sentenced. What were you gonna say?

But we're all incels who don't have sex, remember?

>Because I’ve been doing that for damn near 50 years
Do you have any kids?

jackin it to anime

meet me in 30 minutes or else...you think this is a joke. #sexstrike

>These Leftist women act like Conservative men want to bang them
I unironically want a Murdoch chad for a wife.
Like white as fuck skin and blood red hair.
Would prefer green eyes but oh well.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190509-001635_YouTube.jpg (714x397, 124K)

over 9000

those things are hard to find man

but for real, just get a right wing girl. or alternatively get a girl who doesn't care about politics and slowly redpill her. it's not hard

Attached: 500.jpg (1600x676, 429K)

>chad
Chan fucking autocorrect.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190506-223005_YouTube.jpg (544x410, 129K)

>Onions not getting to breed
Based Alyssa fixing the cuck and women problem

So none I take it...

you will not be welcome into the new world after the race war...kys

>Liberal woman probably already date only male feminists
>Feminists go sex strike on the people who already support them
>All the other people still fucking as usual

Doesn´t sound like a good plan, chief.

Attached: 1556105510181.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

>meet me in 30 minutes
I can't wait. My place or yours?
>#sexstrike
Wait a second... You are not setting a date just so you can deny me sex, are you?

Attached: 1553542203421.png (500x400, 82K)

>but for real, just get a right wing girl.
How and where what do.

Attached: 1557514448442.jpg (640x630, 218K)

can you imagine a talking wet stinky hole rules the modern world?

>the race war...kys
Why? Are you the leader or something?

Now the chads and incels will join forces and destroy feminism.

Congratulations! You just re-branded abstinence! Brava! Well-done! Who knew we just had to call it "#SexStrike Education" to get it to fly with the Left.

Lol. All these retards mentioning Lysistrata in comments.

This is fuckin great this means leftists wint reproduce

Friendly reminder that there will not be walking-around human passing sex robots available in any form within your lifetimes, even if you're underage b&, and when they finally do arrive the manufacturers will demand $30,000 upfront for the bot itself plus a $150/month subscription for the OS to make it run. Nofap is by far the better alternative.

I’ve always said women are simply a commodity and should be treated as sex, this shows they agree. Thanks ladies.

They're already withholding sex from anyone but Chad kek

nah, but my brother in law know the man who married the lady who son of the leader dog walker

stop wasting your 30 minutes

>Alyssa Milano is convincing leftists women to withhold sex from their men.
twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1127340080295661568

You can tell the women are not convinced, though. Thots can't go a single week without sex. #HardPass

Rooftop Koreans honorary ryans

>Up to 25% off and free shipping on all orders!
Their marketing team should be in the comments of every post with that hashtag .

Attached: SiliconWivesDotCom.png (1572x929, 1.64M)

Kek, you phone poster

BREAKING: @FLOTUS claims she supports #SexStrike 100% “and forever”.

There already are robots you retard.
Robots shaped like humanoids and can pick up boxes while some dude is kicking the box around.
You dont understand what men are capable of.

I'm a married conservative GenX'r. This only affects basedboy skinny jeans wearing male feminists. I couldn't care less if sexbots ever grace this planet. This so called sex strike only hurts leftist.

Unironically, Fuck that bitch

>you phone poster
I have a laptop, no charger or battery.
I miss my laptop.

So, the goal is a bunch of guys desperate to have sex with some thots who probably wouldn't have sex with them anyway will change the minds of some politicians in Georgia about abortion?

Attached: 00cat2.jpg (896x672, 33K)

Watch rape statistics skyrocket.

It’s gonna be post war Germany all over again!

It's already been proven Male feminists are some of the most rapey bastards out there.

finding a pre-made right wing girl might be a little more difficult. you'd probably have to be out in a more rural area to have more luck.

but my experience is that most girls don't really give a shit about politics and so you can slowly redpill her as you build a relationship. doing that will strengthen your relationship with her too, i think

Only like 20% of the young males are having sex anyway.

Literally nothing.

Attached: 1549846365748.jpg (1902x1573, 780K)

>tits
Or
>gtfo

Welp just gotta find a non leftist I guess.

Why cant I have both?

Can someone plz give me the link to OPs pic

Can I get a loli ?

siliconwives.com/products/dominique-163cm-thicc-sex-doll

I would fuck that

Gonna fuck my girlfriend in honor of this movement, and then redpill her slowly while bustin nutz’

Imagine only having one life to be a good female and fucking it up because you are a vapid retard. WHAMINZ

You guys sound like such retarded faggots every time I see you post.

You don’t cum in your sleep? I do if I don’t jerk for a few days.

That you assumed I'm a woman just shows how pathetic you are. You better start facing reality, faggot.

fuck trannies like your other fellow brazilians