How does your front yard look like?

Attached: c.jpg (495x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_garden
youtu.be/4AYTIm0zUvI
youtube.com/watch?v=_PG6b_9rZJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We cant do anything for now while the boomers aren't fully senile.
When the boomers are gone we can tear down the macmansions and put multiple tiny houses on the property with a communal permaculture gardens between the houses.

A lawn is about status and how well u manage things a Garden in your front yard?

based post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_garden

"Fruit and vegetables harvested in these home and community plots was estimated to be 9,000,000–10,000,000 short tons (8,200,000–9,100,000 t) in 1944, an amount equal to all commercial production of fresh vegetables."

what's the purpose in a yard? boomers spend thousands of dollars nurturing something that isn't aesthetic and no gives a shit about

I just grow berries and rubarb for pies.

Like a white man's.

I live on 18 acres so the front is a gravel driveway with grass on one side and forest on the other. My garden is in a field on the other side of the trees so it can get full sun.

feels good knowing my parents just bought the neighbors section to stop them subdividing and are using it as a large extension of their existing garden

now i spend my time helping them with the garden and bonding with my old man as he gets older

i will inherit this place and will continue tending to it

tfw i won't have guns to defend it from niggers when they finally get uppity enough to start trying to take shit from the white man

i will die here

Attached: 00-loyalist_1364653i.png (620x400, 496K)

Lawns are fucking terrible for the environment. I’d rather see a plot full of weeds than a monoculture. Yuppies will get this mentality eventually.

This does seem like a better use of a lawn as opposed to a thing you mow

Because it is. The problem is HOA’s.

I have lots of deer in my area. My back yard is where my garden is because it’s fenced in.

I'm convinced that the people who came up with the idea of suburbia, William Levitt a jew, decided that the lawn would serve to sate the desire to work the land opening the way to our modern agriculture system, which of course is trash and terrible for the environment.

Boomers treat their property as an investment rather than a place to raise your family. They don't care about the environment or the well-being of their descendants, all they care about is money. It is a sad, sad generation of greed

Get a bow my dude

>weed in front yard

if you dont have a nice lawn, I look down on you

>putting food crops in your front yard
import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world

youtu.be/4AYTIm0zUvI

>Doxx yourself user.

Don't do this.

Why are Boomers so obsessed with yards?

This. It’s why American “”””””””houses”””””””” are made out of literal cardboard instead of masonry. Commodification of housing is one of the culturally most Jewish traits around.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to realize that the stuff you're growing is going to be stolen and ruined by shitskins.

Search for "illegal garden" on the web.

some nigger would just ruin them if you lived in a shithole, if you lived in a nice place it would all get stolen

>Why are Boomers
Generational hate thread
>Why
Stop answering stupid questions

My front yard features multiple layers of defense including trenches, razor wire, electrified fencing, bear traps and mines. At the center is a hatch that leads to the house, which is located deep underground with 50' of reinforced concrete above it.
In it I have an indoor hydroponic herb garden.
If you had hostile neighbors you would understand.

my lawn is a mullet, flower business in the front, party garden in the back. *sips monster*

He ain't wrong

>Why are Boomers so obsessed with yards?
And cars too. They've been mindfucked in some way.

The weeds are better for pollinators

What is life like in Chicago?

>bad for the environment

faggot

Shit I was just thinking about this, how wasteful and pointless lawns are. My old man is basically trying to genocide the local mole population because he doesn't want "soft spots" in his lawn. He has tried a dozen or so stupid tricks, but all he is really doing is creating a eugenics program where only the smartest and strongest moles survive. Boomers love pointless and unwinnable battles against nature itself.

Because niggers will steal your shit.

Don't end your question with a preposition. Saying, "how does your front yard look?" is perfectly fine and doesn't make you sound like a dumb nigger.

>modern agriculture bad for the environment

sure, buddy

This.

how many environmentalist faggots are in this thread?

also why not both? a place to raise a family AND an investment

nd we can all be liberal communist faggot hippies nd fuck each others pus holes with our fake dicks! Uh-uh, fuck that degeneracy. more hippie bullshit.

Based and piepilled

>growing anything in your front yard rather than your private backyard

wtf?

People don’t understand America. We’re a true multicultural country. You leave something nice and valuable in your front yard. That shit is destroyed and robbed in days.

Two giant magnolia trees. They shed leaves and grenade size seed pods year round. They’re roots spread on top of the ground and get quite large making mowing suck badly.

You went from gardens to homosex and pus and fake dicks. What's wrong with you?

Commie

Modern agriculture destroys soil relying on chemical fertilizers and pesticides and herbicides. It uses loads of petroleum products and excessive amounts of water growing things inefficiently and where they don't belong. The pesticides and herbicides force bugs and weeds to evolve resistance. The food that is produced comes out as low quality made to look good but with less nourishment on the inside especially fruits.

>ignore the environment or else you're a faggot

Virgin lawn vs Chad garden

Kek, millennial faggots actually believe this

We'll bring those days back, user.

Attached: victory garden.jpg (1000x719, 76K)

>not living in a 100% white suburb where nobody locks their houses or cars

I haven't seen a nigger in these parts in my entire life. Crime is nonexistent. Children play freely in yards and streets. It is truly a slice of heaven

Front lawn is pretty small so flowers and bushes around the edges. Garden is in back.

Lawns are functional spaces. Always have been. It's like nature's carpet, especially when well-maintained.

Loving, sharing, and joy are gay.

I personally look forward to creating walled communes against the future with like-minded people.

How can you call it an investment when it'll need more money spent on it in a mere generation or two? A real investment is something that lasts, something you can give to your kids free and clear, not just something that you can sell to someone else when you inevitably pick up stakes and sever ties to chase a job in some other town.

Attached: 1546128414258.jpg (600x904, 274K)

COMMIES STILL GET THE ROPE, FAGGOT

Large ones, sure. But what possible use can there be for pic related?

Attached: suburban-lawn-suburban-lawn-and-garden-martin-city-suburban-lawn-and-garden-front-yard-design-ideas- (800x600, 79K)

Cars I unironically get, but only if you're boomer age. Modern cars are black boxes that you dare not touch, but whenever I listen to my dad and his friends talk about cars...well, it seems like once upon a time it was much easier to fix them yourself, so there was more of a real feeling of ownership rather than rental.

>I personally look forward to creating walled communes against the future with like-minded people.
>he thinks ZOG will permit this
You will accept the diversity, user.

Attached: YFZ ranch.jpg (600x400, 35K)

>something you can give to your kids free and clear
what the hell is this mindset? I bought my house from my dad at a much more reasonable price than what it was worth, but I still paid him for something he has owned for almost 40 years

Haha I'm totally a faggot for proposing two families living in modest houses and growing their own food.
Way better to have an over-sized house with a huge useless living room and a big kitchen with MUH MARBLE countertops.
A proper white man lives in the burbs with a useless lawn in the front of his house and when he needs vegetables he driives to Wallmart TM to buy pesticide riddled Monsanto TM plants.
You say move to a rural area if you want your own food, but why? Why should some fags dictate you what to do on YOUR property?

Farming soil is depleted, you really need to grow your own food.
British pensioners say veggies tasted better during the war, this is true.
Plant fruit plants in public places, abandoned lots, patch of grass along sidewalk no one mows.

Restore vitality, spread fruit-bearing plants, reclaim urban spaces from the mongrel hordes and offer it back to nature. Next we release big cats in urban hellscape cities like new york and Moadishu, MN

Attached: D3pGrfJWAAcYYMZ.jpg (600x396, 84K)

Farmers are already prohibited from working on their equipment. We're quickly headed that way with cars.

Catch 22, I hate the lawn culture but I don't want to see junk in everyone's yard so I'll need to find an isolated property. I had neighbor that collected toilets in their back yard.

>t. lives in a place with 34 people

Petty property crime is everywhere. Blacks are assholes, but so are teenagers.

That's a shitty hobby.

God those look great. I built a couple of raised garden beds but I havent been anywhere that successful

A place for fido to shit and piss that isn't a nice flower bed but also isn't bare dirt that looks ugly. Lava rocks would be a good alternative that's lower maintenance and still looks nice. Landscaping is all about design choices.

Boomers wish to conquer nature when they can't even conquer their own consumerist nature.

2nd one, but my mower is raised a few inches higher than the standard height so it has MoRe BiOdIvErSiTy

Attached: 1555552118113.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Found the kike

Attached: nice-watch-you-got-there-david-thanks-my-dad-31922130.png (500x604, 137K)

>not being an environmentalist

This board is for white people only

>implying boomers wouldn't be even more competitive about their vegetable gardens

>implying that’s a bad thing

>Farming soil is depleted,
You realize that in the midwest in places like Iowa, American pioneers and farmers have literally added like 5 feet worth of topsoil to the soil through careful cultivation and annual harvests.

What’s up with the hate on lawns?

It’s something that urbanite basedboys talk about a lot. Unmowed foliage means tons of bugs and other shit like that. No grass means it turns into mud when it rains. Any kind of pavement or rocks is agonizingly ugly and hurts when you fall. And that giant garden is a hobby that takes a ton of time

Hearty kek

They are, the boomers in my neighborhood either grow vegetables or grapes that they make into wine

>Muh monoculture
Do some actual landscaping you faggots. Lawns are only part of it. If you're too lazy and slobbish to mow your "monoculture" you're certainly not maintaining a fucking raised garden. lel
>Pic related is peak white civilization

Attached: cec301ded4ba50f6fe24e07c31f408a8.jpg (1631x1080, 2.94M)

Property values. If you've ever played Sim City and got to the point where you're able to make productive thriving cities, the first thing you learn is that in order to raise property values is to place parks all around the area you want to raise in value. Then, you build on that plot when the value gets really high. That's how you get nicer buildings to be built in your city, which permanently causes that plot to have a high property value.

Nigger moles make it so your lawn falls apart when you step on it.

If you can find a stray cat, they’ll camp outside mole holes for hours and Shoah them

That's ridiculous, I thought this board was against handouts?

>what the hell is this mindset?
It's the one my family has. The greatest disappointment of my life will be if I'm not able to give the next gen as much as my parents gave us.

In the Western US (which is arid) lawns are causing a water crisis for no reason at all. If we use the water we use for lawns for local agriculture we save water and fuel that it takes to truck in mosanto abominations.

Your father selling a house to you, his own son? His own blood? This is some of the highest levels of kikery a family can experience. A family which doesn't support its members for the sake of it but only for material and monetary gain is no family, just an "aliance" of (((individuals))) who exploit each other. The true aryan way is helping the community and family because of duty, the same way its your fathers duty to help you get on your feet and guide you, not to exploit you for some last shekels before his funeral.

I'm in my 30s and dont really like any car past 1999 because of this. I don't shit on them, but I cant see spending so much money on them.
I drive a crown victoria I bought with 59k miles on it for 3k. Has 104k on it after 3 1/2 years and still going to be going for another 100k easily.

>tfw i won't have guns to defend it from niggers when they finally get uppity enough to start trying to take shit from the white man
I think we will all be surprised by how soon this happens

My front yard is seperated by a driveway. On the left side is a young maple. On the right is a strong old oak tree.

Your kids can't play on your garden.

Lawns are okay, in moderation. Pic related, good sized lawn

Attached: cozyhouse.jpg (2000x1333, 1.07M)

Kids cant play very well in a rock garden. Cant play fetch with the dog or just relax in a lawn chair while drinking a beer at a barbeque. Fuck off. Nothing wrong with a nice green lawn.

Uh, no.

The picture you presented isn't peak White civilization. A well-maintained grass lawn is equivalent to when wealthy men/women grew out their finger nails and had manicures. It drew distinction between them and the working class as it is difficult not to break a nail doing hard labor like farming or construction.

These "gorgeous" lawns are nothing more than a flaunt of wealth. You're saying not only do you have the money to burn and have someone maintain it, but also to buy food you could've acquired freely if you made the land productive.

Wouldn't want to break a nail... or sweat.

This.

>not understanding the difference between handouts to welfare leeches and family inheritance
What a fucking jew

Actually they're the most aesthetic autismal interest one can have.

I mean look at this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=_PG6b_9rZJo

It's aesthetic as fuck. Way better than collecting coins or trains or playing videogames.

id love to have the first one, but, you step in my land and i will gun you down

Attached: right here buddy.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>yuppies explode out of the woodwork to shit on this
Based anti-yuppie poster. A creative hardscape is way better than lawn. Look at Arizona yards for an example.

>loving sharing and joyful

Because you grow vegetables? And you just let whoever take them? You're literally retarded.