Travel Ban

Is the Muslim Ban one of Trump's biggest accomplishments?

Attached: prince.jpg (1000x563, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010–present
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1552341349802.png (736x400, 56K)

You avoided the question.

Technically it's Obama's. He was just to chickenshit to enforce it. And it wasn't a muslim ban. It was a ban of allowing immigration from countries that would not or could not help vet who was coming in.

City people = niggers and spics.

The what?

Yes and its working because sandniggers on here are sperging.

Exactly why the electoral college is needed

Lel

Attached: MAGA.png (1121x862, 632K)

>Iran
No terrorists
>Syria
Few terrorists, most fighting their war
>Libya
Few terrorists, most fighting their war
>Venezuela
No terrorists
>North Korea
No terrorists
>Yemen
Few terrorists, most fighting a war

Why not ban ""terrorist safe heavens"" like Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Bahrein, Oman or Qatar?

Attached: 2017-trump-second-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest-facebook.png (1200x630, 122K)

>The electoral college is needed so the least important people are the most powerful

all muslims are the problem. they are taught by their religion to kill non muslims. it doesn’t matter where they are from

don’t be a retard. we shouldn’t give niggers the right to vote. this was the only way to achieve that

Kek

Attached: 1557511798031.jpg (370x257, 65K)

Attached: 1528416165296.png (2810x4096, 178K)

The Muslim country ban was good, but I'll take the economic wins all day as Trump's biggest accomplishment. What separates a shit hole from any 1st world country? A good economy. My investments in the American markets have been on fucking fire the last 2 years. I can't believe people out there don't understand how well the US is doing. It's probably good for us that are making money actually to have a bunch of normies not capitalizing, but it's just like are people seriously this low iq?
whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-204405.jpg (1278x2036, 494K)

I agree it's a shit religion. But it's sad to see so many people get fooled by this meme blockade just because the media calls it a "muslim ban". It's not a muslim ban when most radical islamic countries are left out of it.

Has there been a terrorist attack on our soil since Trump took office?

Strong unbiased source / link.

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010–present

Daily reminder americans are the retards of europe
And no, his biggest accompplishment is accelerating the end times by moving the embassy to Jerusalem

Attached: 1556720943878.png (930x1020, 77K)

Bro, I hate to be the one who tells you this but if you had to ban the country who did 911 your population would be reduced to 47 million.

>doesn't understand most of that information is available on any website that tracks countries economic indicators
I should be happy that people like you exist. It literally makes making money easier.