So what's wrong with clubbing, Jow Forums...

so what's wrong with clubbing, Jow Forums? are you just jealous that you don't have the social skills to be in a space full of people, and maybe get some poon? pic related, just took it.

Attached: DSC_0010.jpg (4096x3072, 3.06M)

>thinking you're going to meet any female of value at a club/bar

user.. I...

Your country is full of degenerates. When I was there on leave I saw 13-15 y/o girls on the streets drinking out of brown paper bags at 2 in the morning.

nothing user
but the problem is
when you are redpilled
you are disgust by some things
and you want to go home but also, you want to fuck
and desire always prevails

you are a bunch of virgins cucks. Here I am having some fun with pussy all around me

Attached: DSC_0011.jpg (4096x3072, 2.22M)

You'll never be happy, and you're going to burn.

rather meet hq woke babes at political rallies loser.

Attached: Green New Hotties.jpg (1199x824, 131K)

>pussy all around me
yet here you are staring at your phone and posting on Jow Forums

ahahah touche.

Lol its a gay bar

Fpbp

Clubs are for hooking up. If it was meant for conversation, they wouldn’t have the music so god damn loud.

They all look really old.

You need a low-ish IQ to enjoy clubbing, or the childish mind of a woman. Why do girls want to go clubbing? It's the Jews.

Schools pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. We have my body, my choice in this country, but you have to pay taxes to send your kids to Jewish brainwashing centers. Get people behind school choice. My kids, my choice. They RAPE their minds in public schools.

I had better not be accused of being anti-woman. I love women. Nothing is more anti-woman than the Jewish influenced system of institutions in the West. Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for Jewish capital than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

The age teens are expected to lose their virginity is the exact age they should be expected to be married. Marrying young means couples grow together. The only reason marrying your high school sweetheart isn't common is that college is hung over high schoolers like a ominous cloud. Nothing can get in the way of a college education or they'll end up bare foot and pregnant living in a trailer. Instead they sleep around and they trail through multiple relationships of convenience.

Public school and colleges are the problem. They are self promoting, Jewish brainwashing centers. Public schools and colleges have an invested interest in not seeing kids get married off and leave their system.

Attached: 1341529577904.png (4000x3555, 787K)

Nice digits but qt lefty girls would rather lecture you or hear you lecture louder over fucking.

Attached: 2297A173-D389-42D1-ABB5-1B98685C266C.jpg (798x960, 61K)

Gilipollas, buscate una chica para follar y ensaños su concha en vez de andar aqui haciendo mequetreferias. O sos maricon hablamierdas?

>In the vicinity of vaginas
>Look at all this pussy
>You're all virgin beta faggots
Stop desperation posting.

I always feel so sad when I enter a bar or club. So many empty faces. Why does it have to be like that bros?

I used to go clubbing when I was 15 too, OP.

Thing is I soon grew out of it as you can't hold a decent conversation with your mates with all the thumpy music going on. The music all sounds the same too "ince, ince, ince."

Soon my mates and I had only started going to bars or private members clubs and by the time we were 18 most of us had realised that drinking really messes with your video game skills even for easy games.

Now we usually go to each others houses for tea and cake instead. Alcohol is pretty much degenerate juice, when you're grown up you'll understand and probably stop drinking it.

Attached: splat1.jpg (1459x2000, 1.16M)

waste of time. waste of money. not a way to meet a wife to mother a child right.

If women weren't intellectually and emotionally retarded, theyd know that that pony tail is about 16-18 inches long.

A lot of dumb shit I did when I was younger I have no regrets for except clubbing. It's expensive and the music is 90% Jewish produced nigger music. I probably wouldn't hate them if they actually played white music. I went to a goth club in the UK once and it was tolerable. As for 'poon' only about 2% of guys ever go home with a random, and those randoms are dirtier than hookers.

just stay at home and listen to uplifting trance.

You have to be 18 to post here.

This thread desperately needs Christ Chan.

Unless you live in a major city home is the best place for good music.

>So loud at clubs all you can get is a roasties number
>She wants to fuck on the first "date"
I'll keep my virginity thank you very much.

Attached: cJDLr7M.jpg (499x499, 25K)

clubs are hell, its literally the worst place you can drag me to

>sweaty faggots everywhere
>music too loud, shitty quality
>shitty overpriced alcohol
>sluts with hundreds of dicks on their resumes

nah I'm good thanks

>just took it.
looks like a fag gathering

You're asking the wrong question, the right question is what's good about clubbing? Realistically, you go to a club for one of three reasons: girls, getting trashed, or dancing.

Point blank, clubs are not good places to try to pick up women. Why? Unless you are giga chad, they're a pain to escalate out of, and eventually you must leave the club. If you are gigachad, you're probably going to do fine whereever you went regardless.

For getting trashed, clubs aren't a bad place, but they're a very expensive place. With this in mind, clubs don't actually give a fuck about you picking up chicks or dancing they exist to sell entrance and to sell booze. Thus, clubs exist sell as much booze as fucking possible by corralling interaction. Would you like a club that has more social space, less dance space, less annoying music, etc? Well, fuck you. The club wants as little social space as possible to make people feel uncomfortable and to buy booze. The club wants as much dance space as possible to attract women, and get people who feel self conscious to dance via drinking enough. Loud as fuck? Good. Go get trashed.

If you're at a club to dance, you either got suckered in by a chick who is quite frankly dumb as bricks to take you there, or you're a fag at which point the above points no longer really apply.

Attached: eh03wvgtzeg21.jpg (800x450, 104K)

Early 90s rave were the best - No pickups rubbish, BS or you not wearing the right clothes and other social standing BS.
People came to dance to good trance and techno music that wasn't on the radio - (unless on some low audience radio channel for only 2 hours on Thursday night) and that was it.

Then the media turned up and made it mainstream and totally ruined it.

Attached: OP-all i ever eat.jpg (400x288, 23K)

>Here I am having some fun
until you see... achmed with the backpack

Fpbp. Some of the worst places on earth. Everyone that goes to them regularly are degenerates and should be beaten to death.
>t.bouncer for 4 years

Too many niggers