Not to be racist

But why couldnt anyone turn off the gas?
>do (((they))) really think everyone is that stupid?

Attached: 1557600692228.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

the fuck is this?

OP's wet dreams.

NO, SEND HER BACK YOU DUMB PIG D:

Because it's a TV show you blabbering racist idiot.

Attached: 1529258792581.png (1080x1080, 558K)

oh wait, he killed them all.

here's a question: wouldn't it have a better net effect if he manned his post and rejected tens of thousands of refugees/immigrants of the course of a couple years than gassing a couple dozen?

>some nerve gas
It's probably too late if you've breathed that at all. But I'm sure someone would have heard him opening the valve and thought what the fuck is going on.

checked.
for some reason you've triggered some faggoty shills, OP.

Why are you going to every single thread and posting weeb pics?

these are people who refuse to work at all, even slightly to make thier own country better so they leave. the skill of turning a level has to be taught to them, usually at great time and expense

I remember that episode. The scene actually is a misdirection.

Real human being
And a real hero

i mean, if rejecting immigrants is already his prerogative, then why in the hell does he have to gas them? just send them back to their hellhole.

the paper work tho...

what, he doesn't have some stamp that says "rejected"?

One of the top nazi officials said that true heroism is doing something which you consider horrible and immoral, but which you know will benefit your nation.

Attached: 5EBC8F14-A444-4260-8EC9-539EADF2C660.jpg (1024x636, 71K)

GAS GAS GAS!

What is that from?

that's pretty fucking metal honestly.

There's some spammer that likes to post libfag shit using MHA pictures, especially the frog. I don't know why, it's autistic as fuck. But then again look where we are...

I kinda think originally it was a shill psyop and they thought using images from a popular new anime would resonate with people here, especially the frog girl because pepe memes. But at this point I feel like there's a dedicated spammer doing it for free due to autism.

Don't you have a Muslim cock to ride, you Euro-trash? Go back to watching Notre Dame being burned to the ground and your children being crushed by trucks driven by Jew manipulated Muslims.

Attached: 1537344489756.png (506x443, 151K)

Fuckin Hell. There is nothing to GAIN from doing that shit. We just have to sit here and endure it. Lets just hope that the Jannies do something bout it.

Does anyone else think this is a subtle hint that they want to gas middle eastern immigrants? lol

It's an episode from the TV show The Blacklist. If I remember correctly. Don't remember what the episode in itself was about, but I've seen this scene before.

Based kraut.