I propose that Jow Forums be changed to /con/. This site is not about politics, or news, or being politically incorrect...

I propose that Jow Forums be changed to /con/. This site is not about politics, or news, or being politically incorrect. this site is nothing but conspiracies.

Attached: 96conspire.gif (1600x966, 201K)

Wtf? I'm here for the basket weaving.

While there are some conspiracies, the bulk of the posting on Jow Forums tends to focus on the leftward cultural drift in Western nations and other countries writ large. This does definitely bleed into politics because culture shapes politics.

Attached: 1553994387925.jpg (377x1024, 81K)

Why do you hate environmentalism so much?

Conspiracy theories are politically incorrect though

no they are just plain stupid.

Not an argument.

Attached: Nice herb.jpg (799x534, 158K)

You sure? I was told there'd be throat-singing.

lets see... a list of Jow Forums conspiracies:
The jews!
Fake moon landings!
every single news event is a false flag!
Flat earth!
911!
seriously it's getting old.

Getting tired of hearing.
any color "pill"
"cuck"
"everyone I don't like or agree with is a jew"
"boomers" you morons don't even know what a boomer is, and there are hardly any on this board.

Wow, an actual attempt at an argument. You'll have to learn to parse the shitposting from the brainlets. Especially, with those last two.

5 threads in a row... with a memeflag... same keywords...

Ok, this is fake, gay and jewish.

I have been here off and on for 12 years. Came here back when it was /new/. It's always been a shit show, but seriously the conspiracy theories just get old, and no amount of evidence will ever change anyones mind. They are all truebelievers. they only want an echo chamber. I haven't had a good old fashioned argument here with anyone.

and right on queue is this guy
proves my point.

Attached: 01 - IknVO3T.jpg (750x500, 59K)

this is the first thread about this I have posted. god, how many cocks can you cram down your throat?

These are not the bulk of posts. Also stop responding to stupid conspiracy threads like all of those.

I have stopped responding to them, that's all there are.

Q PREDICTED THIS.

Attached: D228E1C0-D5D4-44D0-A037-E869A9D7C8E0.jpg (600x350, 82K)

Do you even know what kind of board /new/ was?

>memeflaggot crying thread #9127378
more bitter tears of impotence please

Attached: 1548438587673.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Trump-Russia is a literal conspiracy theory.

like the Russian collusion conspiracy OP??

True

>the jews
>"conspiracy"

Attached: identify merchant.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Attached: 1550379725830.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

>memeflag for meme ideology
>list of random things you imply Jow Forums entirely holds belief in as a singular entity
Time to leave, schlomo.

Since when were conspiracy theories politically correct?

yeah but then we will be expected to behave and be politically correct like the every other board that'll ban you now for hating on kykes and dykes because somehow thats off topic but really its always on topic to call someone a kyke or dyke