DNA ancestry HOAX

I feel like it's all bullshit and they just give you random crap. I was told that your results will be different between different tests since some populations are too hard to tell apart. So the different tests might mistake you for being a different ethnicity. But I don't get it. The groups are different, why can't it just find the differences and tell me what I belong to? It's all fake.

Attached: 6fugfuxzews01.jpg (889x674, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/2018/04/federal_lawsuit_claims_michiga.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s not fake its just new tech brother. Since I did my ancestry test it has updated several times to give more detailed descriptions. It gets more accurate as they test more people from my understanding

I don't know about this. I found it very helpful to do my own research on my ancestry but I understand that others may not have historical records like I do so its difficult.

Attached: 1519935216843.jpg (575x774, 64K)

You don't understand how it works. It compares your DNA against a database and tells you how likely you are to be that group, not what percentage you are. Plus lots of groups have overlapping DNA sequences they aren't all super distinct.

>Tfw Polish
>tfw jew

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-005438_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2475, 615K)

The Mormons run the best ancestry database in the world because they baptize the dead. Was able to go back 600 years on church records myself. Won't tell you if great Grannie cucked your great grampa but it's pretty neat regardless.

>using dna testing to find ancestry

The dumbest reason to get a dna test, the only utility a dna test has is to check for genetic markers for diease ect.

Can non-Mormons take advantage of this ancestry database?

I did the 23&Me and now I see Garda Síochána knocking me up day and night.

>they baptize the dead
They marry the dead as well. Sick lot they are.

I believe so but I think they charge you. Free to members of the church IIRC

mine were the same just the percentages were off a little bit so idk

Imagine being so retarded you can't even understand that easy science
Flag checks out
Fake news shill checks out too
Based

Don't these companies sell there info to gobermint?

idk man mine was exactly what I expected

All the triggered tards are retards who don't even read the contracts they sign, then autistically screech about it

The Mormon records was the only way to find the will I needed to get approved for SAR, Sons of the American Revolution.
Without that will, they were ready to reject me.
Those Mormons have the records. It’s scary.

> 23&me shows up
> Swab dog's mouth
> 15% juden
Mysides.jpg (Also sad I had dog put down for being subversive.)

Cute, slave of Israel

They're gathering souls and power for their demon-God, a beast represented by the bull that they build grand temples and perform powerful rituals to invoke. Beware the Mormon religion it has nothing to do with "Christ," they want your material wealth and more importantly your soul and the souls of your dead ancestors.

Oh sure, modern christianity isn't a mutt pagan religion violating its own rules and beliefs based on stealing and hiding its origins at all

I took both of those and they were very similar.

I sense your sarcasm.. but what's your point? The answer is Paganism or..? I didn't speak in favor of Christianity, although there is something to be said to the validity of Christ and other prophets, I simply spoke against a powerful Satanic religion that uses the name of "Christ"

My point was just criticizing modern christianity and christ-based religions, which manipulated an fucked up jesus' verbs, and what christianity originated from
I guess you didn't care about it, my bad, ignore me

> Theyre demon worshippers
> Yeah so is Christianity but hehe whats your point?
The state....

The intelligence community has ways of getting a hold on these DNA registries. If you participate, you are helping the government create DNA databases. People should stay away from these.

I care quite a bit.. You're hardly coherent so maybe I should ignore you.

I don't care about the Mormon talk
But don't you know how christianity was made?

>1%

You do realize that only mean one of your ancestor was cucked by a jew, right? It would be more than that if it he'd had been an actual part of a jewish family.

Attached: 581A2F37-BC2D-465E-B123-2264F664710C.png (327x316, 165K)

Christianity and most organized religion for that matter being largely circumvented by Satanic influences is quite a bit different than a religion built upon the worship of a demon.

Please feel free to enlighten me.

How much of the Jew gene do you need to get citizenship to ethno-state Israel? Is 1% enough?

I read a decent article that described how these tests actually work. It's really misleading.

When they do these tests they keep a database of where their test subjects reside. They use this information to fill in the blanks in regards to DNA related to ethnicity (which is a decent amount of filling).

So if you're, let's say, Swedish and your country has a "hypothetically" 50% population of Arabs, any Arab DNA it detects won't effect your, for lack of a better word, Swedishness.

TLDR it's based on demographics of countries not ethnic DNA. So mass immigration skews results.

Research about the nicaea council
Check the similarities between modern christianity, especially catholic and old pagan (roman and older) faiths
Then if you care about coherence, just take a look at the catholic church and all the contradictions in the bible itself
It's a religion, it's just manipulated, raped philosophy

It’s vastly political and omissive. They judge according to modern migration and not anything prior to 1963. Plus from inspecting they follow French, German or English philosophy. Let’s begin with historical facts of the 20th century:
-The maps prior to satellite imagery have different content and cost lots of money. US did it’s best at erasing it.
-India subcontinent peoples stretched all the way to Vietnam.
-India itself was genocided and most people there are of Iraqi, Old Saudi, Old Persian, Old Eastern Central African and old Malay ancestry. They settled there for free land.
-Native American is the most violated Genetic specimen of all since it includes Taiwanese, Western Chinese and even old Afghani tribes.
I’m Latin American but my closest friends and family are of Old Himali and Central Asian stock. Many have come recently through protection programs and adoptions due to their people being at the crossroads of the great central Asian migration. Meaning their peoples were raped in recent times by western squatters making route to the holy land (land where many have died). when they take DNA tests for them it says Native American. As well as for me. However I’m more Native American than they are. They are more non-hannic Native Asians. Usually things was done at their leaders discrepancies for peace. However it has become a bloodshed. Many feel lied to. If you are Jewish you usually come from a group around the Caucuses and Old Flemish territory (Eastern Europe). Their people were partial Persian. Their homes don’t exist anymore because of the vast migration networks that exist for economic reasons. Greeks don’t exist anymore nor do Italians as they’ve moved & got swallowed by the ‘ndrangheta theory. The ‘ndragngheta is a theory based on Morocco/SpainAnatolia/Levant migration pact. Everything within gets chewed. W. Asians are in Anatolia as well as Morroccans. Italy is full of westerners and Asian migrants.

Many people in the UK and Isles are what Asians called Eastern European and Flemish war criminals whom have left their homes due to fear of suffering for their transgressions so they picked up English papers to make it to the US. As to why they are called Flemish? The sound people make when they have a rope around their throat. So in one test you may be high British but in another you may be high Central-Eastern European.

We should learn from them and not make the mistake of throwing away grandpas family trees lol
There’s a reason the first book of the Bible is noting but genesis (genetics) family trees.

You're wrong to assume I don't know about those things, I had an intense interest in theology long before I was spiritual or had a higher understanding than I do now.

Divine truth and understanding comes in very obscure forms, you're right to recognize the bullshit but the "bastardized philosophy" is on to something. Just because some of it is bullshit doesn't mean you disregard everything.

I didn't assume anything about your knowledge, I asked for it
What are your beliefs? Just curious honestly, someone capable of holding a conversation on this containment trashhole is rare

I get results from 30% to 52% Native
I have Brown skin/Brown Hair/Green Eyes

Attached: Shieeeet.png (470x688, 40K)

When I first got my results I was totally European. A year or two later, trace Ashkenazi and North African were added. A few years have passed and I’m completely European again. No idea how that happened.

Usually real Iberians were in Americas and not Spain due to land for land deal. Iberians never liked stepping a foot but sent their offsprings to Spain and Morocco for educational purposes. However due to the Russian situation many left (not all) to help the Eastern European crisis. This is less than 60 years back. However many Europeans may have Iberian genetic markers without knowing due to trade. My other relatives are straight west Africans but they don’t say it because they got genocided by South Africans. So their genetic results may put them in another group despite looking different. Some of them far fetched like Cambodian, Amazonian, French...etc.

I know it's hard to break away from the Canadian mindset, but did you consider that this Jewish ancestor might have been a female?

Obviously he doesn't reply

When considering African heritage you must also take into account the Persian Cross in the lower Sahara. In order for Persians to get to W. Europe and Americas they had to go south of their enemies terrain. As well as present kings in their paths with gifts. Usually women, a token bride. Until they reached west Africa. So it was done only by the Persian aristocracy. From that history you’ll realize most Africans in West Africa are South Africans who had remained uncontacted/undisturbed.

Congratulations you won!

Attached: Polenabzeichen_Polski_robotnik_przymusowy_BLACK.jpg (1056x1074, 1.07M)

DNA is voodoo science.

>Handing over your DNA after signing a contract giving them full ownership of your DNA sequence for future use

Attached: 1551349345284.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Now try with your dogs' DNA and testing twins with the same service. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

From all the comercial tests, 23andme is still the more accurate.
ancestry dna is more or less and myheritage is meme.

Ancestry has communities, you can't beat them, they are hard science vs speculative data (ethnicity compositions) which nearly no normie understands

Point being, they just make shit up in an attempt to build sympathy with (((their))) cause.

You surely aren't of jewish descent, not even distant
Get what it means

My dog apparently was. I sure am not though. Us Basque Rh- lineage are the yin to their yang.

Too bad I'm not in their legal team, I'd be so glad in milking such a contract violating slave to death

Que? I'm not following your banter there, Luigi.

Don't worry, Tyrone
It's good that you don't understand

Every burger that was born for a couple decades(at least 1984 to today) had their blood taken at birth and cold stored to last 100 years
Lawsuit about it here
mlive.com/news/2018/04/federal_lawsuit_claims_michiga.html

Attached: whatliesahead.png (1130x497, 616K)

I live in nova Scotia and have red hair. My family name is Scottish and both my mother and fathers relatives are UK descent. It gave me 100% UK results with 70% emphasis on Scotland... ancestry, that is. Shits real dude

Can you explain it to me in simple terms? So I'm Irish, yet I take multiple tests that say England, Scotland, and Ireland. They say the reason I get those different ethnicities is because they're so similar and they have a hard time differentiating them? So what determines whether they choose England instead of Ireland and vice versa? If they're similar but still have differences, why aren't they able to spot them and tell me what I really am? If it could be either, then what's the point if I got false results? If it gives me different results, it pretty much means nothing, it doesn't tell me anything about my heritage since I'm not shown my actual heritage.

Haha, you so funny, Achmed.

Test different amount of snps and access to less samples

All ethnicity estimates depend on their reference samples, the composition doesn't mean you are 30% french, 40% german and so on, you should check what country/zone/reference population has that admixture. That's what oracles (see gedmatch calculators and derivates) are for

23andme's specific countries are based on your genetic cousins self reported grandparents' birthplaces

ancestrydna's genetic communities are based on your genetic cousins locations/trees, which are more based on hard science (shared centimorgans, distance, time) than ethnicity estimates or birthplace based recent guesses

Both 23andme and ancestry are accurate, but you should understand/study how the results are generated and what they actually mean

ancestrydna can do that thanks to their bigger database size, and trees network

Tell me about more about your imaginary lawsuit, you spaghetti-slurping cuckatoo.

Also yes, if you get broad zones, it's usually because of similarity, study the local history/mixes
For Ireland, ancestry should be able to spot something like almost city accurate zones
Nobody cares about you

Checked. Also, sorry about the 666 thing earlier. I'm not Satan today. Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you.

>Nobody cares about you
Rossi sucks balls and will never win another race again.

k

>Butthurt DNA employee pissed their scam was found by me sending in K9 oral swab

>They say the reason I get those different ethnicities is because they're so similar and they have a hard time differentiating them?
Too much sheep in the DNA, lad.

Don't trust Mario. He's a shill for the DNA scam. He also thinks he's a lawyer, but couldn't even get jurisdiction to call me in front of a court. Also drinks cum by the gallon, I'm sure.

The ceremony is a lot more mundane than you'd expect.

Didn't a guy swab his dogs mouth and send it in to one of these companies, and actually receive results?

Attached: 1557500841527.jpg (1277x1417, 271K)

>>PAYING THEM to take your DNA after signing a contract giving them full ownership of your DNA sequence for future use
ftfy

Thank you for sharing your DNA with the government, it will be added to the database and run against currently unsolved crimes.

I did ancestry DNA and got 79% irish/Scottish 21% English

100% British does not surprise me

But out of my 22 known great great great grandparents (you have 32) only 1 came from Ireland. 2 came from wales. 19 came from England - mostly Kent and East Midlands.

I only got the result on Friday so I did the data download and put it in a few others but I won’t the results until tomorrow or Tuesday

Even assuming the 11 unknown great great great grandparents were from Ireland (unlikely) that still doesn’t explain the huge skew to Ireland/Scotland

It didn’t recognise any recent connection to Kent or midlands despite the fact that half my recent ancestors came from there

Not only that but the DNA test proved that both my parents are my parents so it’s not like and Irish guy chucked my dad or something

It's a scam to harvest genetic data.

Attached: B3215F6E-B879-4708-B221-8C481A3CCFEE.jpg (993x547, 97K)

Many instances of this happening. Sad!

>for future use
of what?

feds are archiving it now. nothing good will come from that.

CERN was switched on during these variances?

100% this!

Lol yes goy give us your DNA. You know they sell all the data to big pharma right? These results you get are total horseshit.

what race am I? :/

Attached: Capture.png (398x310, 11K)

> It's a scam to harvest genetic data.
>Lol yes goy give us your DNA. You know they sell all the data to big pharma right? These results you get are total horseshit.

Huwhite man. Anything lesser then 5% is negligible and guess work.

Mutt, like every new worlder

I can do a pretty good mockery of an anglo accent, but i'm pretty sure "British" has to be almost entirely Scotland due to my white and straight teeth.

It's the Gods honest truth my man. I'm convinced big pharma are the ones who started these bullshit companies just to get their hands on everyones DNA to discover new medicines. But I mean they are already partners. These ancestory companies dont even try to hid it.

You dumb goys are paying them to discover new medicine to sell back to you lol. Good little goys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-011430_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.04M)

I do find it hilarious that i'm apparently everything European except German. (excluding italy/greece)
I typically identify as eastern european.

Iuno man, I have a pretty horrific mix of euro genes. I'm ultra white, but I don't look stereotypically like any one European country. My parents were also fucking hopeless when it comes to explaining what we are. Apparently it's an absolute mess. But, my result actually corroborated with everything i've heard. Basically i'm from everywhere and no one has a fucking clue.

hi, cuck

I'm pretty sure it literally says in the fine print that their numbers are only about 20-40% accurate or some shit like that.
DNA ancestry testing is literal bullshit, just talk to your family and learn about your history.
If you don't know any family you can talk to about that then make your own history.

BTW, you're a Jew.