Why is it so perfect, bros? I moved to Bucks County from NJ and it’s the best choice I’ve made

Why is it so perfect, bros? I moved to Bucks County from NJ and it’s the best choice I’ve made.

Attached: F140239E-2C17-4EF8-97DF-BD98FC1F89EA.png (294x171, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dcnr.pa.gov/StateParks/FindAPark/RickettsGlenStatePark/Pages/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>infested with hicks
>bad infrastructure
>inept government
"perfect," eh

You’re talking about the future Amish ethnostate user. Show some respect

If you're in to fun things like roller coasters, steam trains, and historic carousels, PA is the best place to see them in the Eastern US and #2 overall in the US (#1 = CA).

Attached: Blue Mountain, Pennsylvania.jpg (2560x1600, 1.11M)

Attached: Nuremberg, Pennsylvania (2014).jpg (1580x1053, 739K)

Attached: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (2013), view from Duquesne Incline.jpg (3629x2420, 2.19M)

>Hicks
Better than niggers
>No infrastructure
Nothing to tax me for
>Inept government
Good. The infighting in Harrisburg will halt legislation and keep the government out of my hair

Attached: Fallingwater, Mill Run, Pennsylvania (2017, architect Frank Lloyd Wright c. 1934).jpg (2732x1793, 1.33M)

>infested with hicks
>No thanks! I prefer niggers!

You can't spell 'funicular' without 'fun'!

Gtfo yinzers.

Is that the Avenger's vacation retreat?

What makes it perfect?

You can't even post an un-taxed image. Get out.

It's a great place to take the family for a day of fun. Or maybe back for a second day of fun, depending. Good variety of things near the area, from hiking, to tourist traps, to iconic architecture, to a sculpture garden.

>bucks county
The epitome of suburban white trash

Fuck off NJ tax refugee, we're full. Stop flooding in from the east and trying to shit up our state with the policies that ruined yours.

Attached: angry react.jpg (960x930, 72K)

Have fun being near hazleton

We have stand your ground, castle doctrine, and overall pretty decent gun laws

Only problem is, we have Indians and Muslims.... and lots of them

>high taxes and lots of them
>bad roads
>corrupt and inept governors office
>niggers run the vote in allegheny and philadelphia
>shitty winters last 7 months

I’ve lived here my whole life. I love it, but it’s far from “Perfect”

I made the opposite move, from Bucks to NJ because of my wife's parents's deaths and taking over their estate four years ago. All I have to say is that I pray every day that the Atlantic swallows up this God-forsaken prison for all time and the Parx becomes the new AC.

>Sculpture garden
Where?

ive been there. that place is very dangerous. the forests are still full of wild Indians.

Attached: Pine Creek Gorge, Tioga County, Pennsylvania (2009), view from West Rim Trail.jpg (2458x1844, 1.76M)

Kentuck Knob. It wasn't tremendous when I was there, but Kentuck Knob is small, so it rounds out the afternoon with something different and fun (esp. for children who want to get out and run around and imagine things), and there are some nice walking trails as well.

Last time I was there, a couple of early teenage brothers broke out into a wrestling match on the side of a hill where the tour guide talks about the surrounding geography. Everybody thought it was funny as hell. I like this vibe.

>I moved to Bucks County from NJ
get out of my county

Just bought a house in Stroudsburg. It’s great. I’m a native nycer.

Attached: Monongahela River, Brownsville, Fayette County, Pennsylvania (2016).jpg (3000x2250, 1.75M)

nuke everything east of 81

Bucks County! Nice. I grew up here. Love it!

Pro tip: go grab a beer at the Nesh. Creek brewing company in Croydon.

LOL no they’re fucking not.

May through October is nice in Pittsburgh.
April is decent.
That’s only a 5 month winter in Pittsburgh, not really 7.
Pittsburgh is place with natural beauty and Greta history of the working white man.
If they could eliminate the awful niggers it would be a God-tier place.

Wow i left hunterdon for bucks last year too. Feels good to carry a gun.

where my 412 niggers at

I came from a red county in NJ, relax.

Start slashing tires and throwing bricks at them.

My in-laws live near there and I have to admit my wife and I are thinking about moving to the area once we have kids. 5 years ago I wouldn't have thought of it, but after the DC area has become infested with shitskins, extreme liberals, and the worst traffic in the country, I think its time for us to go.

Based Bucks bro. The Neshaminator is my favorite. Langhorne checking in.

So either Monmouth or Ocean? Salem?

If you move there from DC, you're just going to move in to the new infiltrated area. They're repaving the entire region, so you won't even be properly escaping your horrors in the long run. It's just a stupid move.

doylestown check in. It's getting awful crowded in my sky

What exit in NJ you from?

Also, Bucks county is full of kikes.

I need to visit Doylestown. I hear it’s a good spot to shop and eat.

Hulmeville reporting

Attached: PendelAirplane.jpg (1200x767, 169K)

Scenic Camden County, NJ.

Is OCI any good? I’ve been to Hulmeville Inn and have liked it.

dcnr.pa.gov/StateParks/FindAPark/RickettsGlenStatePark/Pages/default.aspx

This might possibly be the most beautiful place east of the Mississippi

tell me about Luzerne County bros
t. polack

It's getting a little New Jersey for my tastes by that point, but I'm sure it has lots of nice places that are off the beaten path.

I’ve never actually been to Kentuck Knob despite being to the area dozens of times.

I fucked this super wet slut from Brownsville. She was fun

That's pretty unfortunate that it is getting Jew Jersey'd. I should visit before it goes down the shitter then

Yeah, right? And yet its right there next to tourist things. I helped plan a trip once through everything else there once and then it was like
>kentuck knob
>wat
>oh shid i didn't know it was right here
I would rather recommend something like Storm King over in upstate NY as a sculpture garden, but it's really not bad if you haven't seen anything like that before.

I've never been outside of a 3 state radius of PA and have only ever done so for a maximum of 5 days
What's the rest of the country even like outside of big cities?

Why is Pennsylvania sometimes referred to as Pennsyltucky

>I moved to Bucks County from NJ
GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGER
Enjoy your diversity, kike

Niggers don't like the mountains or the cold weather in the winter. I've met niggers who have literally said "deez roads is all twisty and scary n sheeit". There are a lot of 90 plus percent white communities in this state. Of course, we'll get kiked eventually. They're already closing in. They keep trying to import them but they just don't like it here. I'm sure if the gibs get good enough they'll get a few to stick around and start breeding.

Pittsburgh is probably one of the last good cities in this country. It's small size helps prevent it from having so many nigger infested areas. Unlike Chicago or New York where most of the city are nigger dumps.

Pennsylvania is part of the North East, or at least the Atlantic. It's Northerner central and not at all the South.

But Southwest Pennsylvania in particular turns in to this strange merger of Eastern, Midwest, and a little bit of Southern twang. It's a little bit more like being in Kentucky compared to the rest of the state. So they call it Pennsyltucky. It's /comfy/.

Because outside of Philly and Pittsburgh it's pretty rural. Also half the state is appalachia.

Very different. Take two weeks to drive out all the way to the Pacific on I-80 over the course of two or three weeks. The thing about the West is that you never know what you're going to find, it's at least 10 years in the past, and you want to have time to stop and gawk at whatever thing you never imagined you just came across.

It's amazing.

>Luzerne County

I used to live there. All the cities are shitholes with some minor gentrification in the areas surrounding the universities. It's nice in the summer but it's really not worth visiting. Living there isn't bad but it's not a good place to raise a family IMO. Too many drugs and not enough opportunity.

Hello my fellow Commonwealth.
t. Virginia

Amen on the shitty roads.

Getting into and out of the city everyday is unbearable. I don't wan to live in PA forever, but I'm grateful for my life here.

Attached: xaeejh16dgv21.jpg (768x768, 106K)

It's a country of brotrucks and subarus. As with the northeast and kentucky, this merger will rule the terrain.

Brownsville is a filthy shithole. Never go there. In fact, most every town up and down the Mon is a blight.

>bucks county
>filthadelphia suburbs

might as well have stayed in NJ you cuck.

t.Elk county here

All it does is rain in Pittsburgh. All year round.

Sheetz is crap, GetGo is the patrician's choice.

>I've met niggers who have literally said "deez roads is all twisty and scary n sheeit
I was laid off for about 7 months in '15-' 16, so I got my CDL and went to work fir Schneider trucking at their tanker terminal in Coraopolis. The only white guy, and the only one there from PA. Chicago niggers were dying during training from the hills, and all of the southern ones almost died in the extra cold February we had. Good times.

I live in Pittsburgh and there's black people everywhere

It would be if you could go get a sammich while the gas pump is running. Did you know there are some states where you have to stand there and hold then handle to keep the gas running?

My dad used to wonder what was wrong with me when I refused to buy gas in New Jersey. He probably still does.

you're insane, there's no fucking Indians here. Monroe/Luzurne Country is godtier. Not many niggers but a ton of dirty spics. Take what you can get.

don't translate your nigger garbage tier beliefs and were good

I like the gas prices in NJ but I don't need some dreg to pump my own damn gas for me.

Because you have a sizable chunk of your brain missing.

Welcome to PA.

Avoid the cities, find yourself a farm and buy raw milk and Amish roll butter. You'll thank me later. Also, enjoy the beautiful scenery, especially during Autumn.

you wish nigger tier city slicker, stay in your shit hole

I refuse to allow it. I grew up when there were still gas boys and they got tips. Years later, buying gas in NJ doesn't even save me money for having a nigger slave pump it for me.

Fuck that. It's even changed so much I might as well buy it in the next state over and it's not going to cost me much compared to my own state.

i know harrisburg sucks, but how are the surrounding areas? pleasant?

>when harrisburg is so bad they don't even travel
No, it all sucks. Rent a car and jump it into the river.

Bucks is a nice place, that's where Doylestown is right? Beautiful little town.

The liquor and wine laws are very literally Soviet, as I'm sure you know now. But Bucks County is close enough to the the NJ and DE borders that it's just an inconvenience. You have to go on major shopping trips instead of buying on a whim.

Attached: 6586595.jpg (563x484, 24K)

Lies. I grew up in a state where you could buy beer at almost any gas station any time of night. The big corps like get-go are in the process of cornering this market. Meanwhile, most decent state-run liquor shops are runnig sunday hours.

Compare state prices to the surrounding states. Get your ass together to stock up or make your own.

Hershey is very nice and you have the Appalachian Trail near that area, which is great. You also do have some good sites in Harrisburg that make it at least worth a day trip. Great breweries.

>"decent state-run liquor shops"
>living so far from the border that you've never even seen what a non-Pennsylvanian would consider liquor "on sale" and insisting that's normal

Attached: 54365347345.jpg (1024x620, 149K)

Eastern PA is trash. SWPA ethnostate reporting.

What were her initials? I met up with a girl from there a few years ago.

We keep them in line though. What neighborhood you in?

i heard pittsburgh didnt have much of a nog problem, tho im sure the ones that are there are an issue

Attached: pittsburgh.jpg (1397x1179, 373K)

Doylestown is nice, but there's more aids there now than New Hope.

Attached: Dinardo_mug.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png (735x490, 258K)

Can't remember the stats but it's not bad like other cities.

Truly there are some shit-tier whites in Bucks County, although most of them are probably from Philly originally. The coloreds are actually bearable compared to the white trash.

The city is decent overall and definitely whiter than average. Sometimes surprisingly so, especially at bars, events and businesses. Market Square for instance might be the whitest downtown area of a city I've ever seen. But I take the bus to and from downtown everyday, and it can be pretty disgusting. A lot of the streets outside downtown are terribly maintained and rough, and downtown itself is full of blacks just walking around and gathering at bus stops. Convenience stores with EBT signs and shrieking alarms when you walk in. Homeless people all over sleeping and begging. There's a faint "ghetto" feel to most of downtown I really don't like, and disappointing for one of the better cities in the US.

I know, taking the bus sucks, but when you work downtown it's kind of something you do.

Levittown and Bristol are fucking shitholes.

come home, white man

I went to public school in Squirrell Hill and STILL got redpilled on niggers. They're everywhere

I'm in walking distance of downtown but there's really nothing that ever goes on there for me. Always have weird encounters with feral loud nogs. Some of those bus stops downtown are really dirty and packed with shitty people 24 hours a day like the bus never comes. I feel bad for you.

Interesting. I am thankful my high school an hour away only had 4 or 5 niggers.