Illegal Immigration at 9X the Rate of 2017, Projected to Outpace Obama

>the U.S. remains on track this year to outpace every year of illegal immigration overseen by Obama.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/illegal-immigration-at-9x-the-rate-of-2017-projected-to-outpace-obama/

Attached: kike.png (1521x398, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/02/21/us/immigrant-citizenship-naturalization.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/12/donald-trump-cutting-legal-immigration/692447002/
politico.com/story/2018/09/17/trump-refugees-limits-ceiling-826302
vox.com/2019/2/28/18241522/trump-h1b-tech-work-jobs-overseas
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1403/limit-legal-immigration/
foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-plans-to-sign-executive-order-ending-birthright-citizenship
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pentagon-shifting-1-5-billion-border-wall-construction-n1004466
npr.org/2019/05/08/721293828/appeals-court-rules-trump-administration-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-to-mexi
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/trump-dreamers-daca-immigration-announcement-n798686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that’s a good thing for our businesses- trump

During Obama economy was bad so Mexicans went back. Now the economy needs low skill workers so they are coming here.

Fucking shoot the invaders GOD DAMNIT

Attached: 1556917640388.jpg (500x667, 77K)

I'm okay with christian immigrants, plus I only care about israel being safe from the mudslimes hordes
MAGA

A C C E L E R A T E

Trust the plan goys.

yep and no Trump in sight

but he will sure shill for the kikes and his jew daughter and her feminist movements..

WAke up trump tards

We need white power and we need white power now

lmao they all had kids who became citizens and those kids have kids by now, kill yourself

Man, I fucking hate America now. Trump was supposed to get rid of all the spics, not allow more to come in. He honestly has ended up making me feel worse about my country than Obama ever did.

While Trump's got the rhetoric, his actual actions just destroy any hope of living in a prosperous country.

based, miga!

>it’s trumps fault not the dems who won’t give ICE or the wall money

Okay nigger

Trump's rhetoric, e.g., "I will destroy all anti-semites" and "we need the most immigrants ever"

>partisan political talking point
>implying politics matters any more in any way when you've already been overrun by the enemy

lmao

That's not what he campaigned on and is not what got him elected.

Honestly, his turn will be his doom. Fuck the dude.

Trump's aggressive rhetoric incentives people to come here, because he raises the possibility that they'll be permanently unable to if a wall actually gets built. Donald the Jew, doesn't couple his incendiary rhetoric with actual action, like removing birthright citizenship or taxing remittances, so we get a massive influx of mesoamericans thanks to him.

Trump's rhetoric, e.g.,
>But the DACA situation is a very, very--it's a very difficult thing for me. Because, you know, I love these kids.

lmao

>Mexicans went back.
yeah, that happened.

>Soros backed NGOs organize and provide the logistics for an unprecedented increase in human trafficking exactly as they did with the "migrant crisis" in Europe.
>REEEEEE OBAMA WAS BETTER THAN TRUMP

Anyone who falls for this shill line is retarded.

nice excuse, he failed.

Here, feel better:

Wait Times for Citizenship Have Doubled in the Last Two Years
nytimes.com/2019/02/21/us/immigrant-citizenship-naturalization.html
>The delays come as the Trump administration tightens scrutiny of applications, diverts staff from reviewing them and introduces proposals likely to make it more difficult, and cumbersome, for green-card holders to qualify and complete the process.

All the ways President Trump is cutting legal immigration
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/12/donald-trump-cutting-legal-immigration/692447002/
>Limiting Asylum, Muslim Travel Ban, Cutting Refugee Program, Cutting Temporary Protected Status, Fewer Visas / Fewer Citizenships, DACA Cancelled

Trump administration to slash refugee cap
politico.com/story/2018/09/17/trump-refugees-limits-ceiling-826302
>When Trump took office, the refugee cap stood at 110,000. He lowered that to 50,000 shortly after he took office, and subsequently to 45,000 this fiscal year [...] The Trump administration will admit no more than 30,000 refugees to the U.S.

Visa approvals for tech workers are on the decline
vox.com/2019/2/28/18241522/trump-h1b-tech-work-jobs-overseas
>President Trump’s immigration policies have made it harder for tech companies to bring highly skilled workers to the US, according to newly released immigration data [...] The absolute number of new and continuing H-1B approvals has declined as well.

Limit Legal Immigration
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1403/limit-legal-immigration/
>Trump-O-Meter: Promise Kept

It's not gonna save this country but at least it slows things down enough for you to prepare

It's almost like there's a ... crisis

>like removing birthright citizenship or taxing remittances,
What exactly gave you the impression that the president of the United States can draft and pass legislation, or give rulings on constitutional amendments?

>economy needs low skill workers
Why? What's the matter with wages going up?

lmao did you enjoy that trump shill talking point as much as I did? I literally lol'd. If you live in TX, NM, AZ, or CA, you know that they most basically not only didn't go back, but they all had kids who became auto-citizens and invited the rest of their family to come.

and the NVIXIM trial started monday and not a thread all week. Shareblue and media matters shills going full slide mode.

Attached: 1526921896132.jpg (1033x1526, 156K)

Nobody gives a fuck about partisan politics anymore. Nobody cares about Obama or Hillary or vote R or D. This is a fucking full-scale invasion. Any cunt pushing partisan political talking points needs to go against the wall like the invaders

lmao he has full authority under INA over immigration. plenary authority. he never uses it.

Again, partisan politics is useless. It is clear what it leads to, and that is worthless fuckers like Trump who lie about doing something immigration to get elected. It is obvious democracy and elections have failed.

kike detected

holy fucking cope, batman!

>massive invasion of hostile stupid spics right outside my door isn't news

You're the one shilling my friend.

>drumpf can just declare martial law and shoot all the Mexicans

Idiots on these threads say it all the time, trump is not a dictator

Are you dense? Trump was bloviating during the primaries last october that he would sign an executive order to end birthright citizenship. Zero followup, just whining on twitter.
foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-plans-to-sign-executive-order-ending-birthright-citizenship

That's because Obongo didn't have government officials openly stating they wanted mass migration and to rid the border.

Trust me goy, Trump is totally just playing 4d chess by letting them all stay in US sanctuary cities, the democrats are gonna be so mad, goy, believe me!

this. boomers need to shut the fuck up about hillary and dems, literally nobody gives a fuck. we need an effective leader who will get shit done.

he lied about that just like everything else. Not sure how hard it is for some people to figure out they got conned

At this point, Trump has to be primaried with Kobach or there has to be civil war. Our existence as a people is in jeopardy.

trump truely loves hisplanics

As long as they replace whites legally!

right. because its not like the hillery foundation sex cult members are the same people funding the NGO's funding the immigrant caravans.

guess you are too stupid to understand.

>Our existence as a people is in jeopardy.

This game was already lost in the 80s. The only thing any politician can do at this point is start a civil war or just slow the whole thing down for a few years

Yes goy, vote for a Democrat in 2020. That will surely stem the flow of illegals into the country. Uncle Joe will stop them!
Why don't Jow Forumstards lay the blame on RINOs and the Dems instead of constantly shilling them into office? Is the chinaman's false promise of $1000 too tempting since you hate your job at Home Depot that much?

Trump isn't going to save you.

Fight or perish white man.

Attached: 179400171118.png (1000x500, 305K)

nobody cares about this delay tactic political theatre nonsense. if that's the case he should have presented proof and arrested them years ago. then sent all the spics back and locked shit down. he's a failure

When the civil war comes, Dems are gonna give arms and gibs to the illegals if they take sides against whitey. They’re doing this to have an army

Instead we got a conman who is manipulating the crisis and attempting to create a cult of personality solely to advance his own and his family's power with no regard at all for the country going in the shitter. The effect of it may be acceleration, though, so maybe it's good to have Trump.

This

This

I agree with this. Hence the reason they're importing so many young men near or at military age

The question is if Trump is handling it better than Obama. I guess he isnt

>The effect of it may be acceleration

There is no acceleration under this administration, the fact of the matter is that immigration actually has gone down since Trump took office, and he does have a placating effect on most right-wing people.

Remember your place you fat nigger.

Attached: R9TjyXm.jpg (645x912, 180K)

You are completely lying about immigration down. By every metric, it's up. I don't know how you can come on here and tell blatant lies that are easily verified.

The reason Trump might be accelerating is because although the right is placated at the moment, they're seeing the armies of spics around them growing every day and realizing what's happening. The real world results of Trump increasing immigration well above levels we've seen since George Bush are obvious and cannot be hidden. Trump is actually good for this.

Being fair Trump sucesfully stopped mexican inmigration, the inmigration that you see today is paid by Soros, and that inmigration is made up by central americans, black africans and even asians, this is unnatural, i doesnt expected to see niggers from africa here in México, i'm afraid that sooner or later an Evola outbreak will start here due the africans and will expand into the whole of the continent killing millions, this is ((their)) master plan, Trump Indeed work for the american jews but that doesnt mean the Israel jews are in the same faction than him, they fight over the power and always end up using the goys to kill each other, in this case they will use the inmigrants as a biologicall weapon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-234138.png (854x480, 519K)

No shit why do think Trump is trying to build the wall
The democrats keep pushing for more and more to be let through and the trend is growing exponentially and scary fast
Atleast Trump is trying to stop it not gain any new illegal voters

>Trump sucesfully stopped mexican inmigration
lmao kys

>You are completely lying about immigration down. By every metric, it's up.

No I am not, it's actually down. Refer to my previous post: ()

The only exception might be H-2B visas, but everything from citizenship to illegals is actually down since 2016

>at least he's trying
lmao "i'm trying to stop the enemy army overrunning the perimeter, I really am"

All your partisan bullshit won't matter when America is enslaved by filth. A foreign conquering army could never have successfully taken over the US the way shitskins latinos have done through mass migration and reproduction. But at least Trump's trying! lmao

BASED TRUMP BUILT THE WALL AND DEPORTED THE ILLEGALS

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT!

C O P E

lmao, you will regret wasting your life shilling partisan talking points when you are living in Brazil hell. All partisan talking point fuckers go against the wall with the invaders

>chinamens false promise
Yang will give us 1k before trump will ever do any of the following:
Build a wall
Send them back
Drain the swamp
Lock her up

That is an actual shill line. They are resorting to baldfaced lies at this point. It's all so tiresome. Partisan politics is a dead end. We need other solutions.

How many organizations are pouring millions into moving people into Europe and the US? This practice as really stepped up since Obama left office.

You're completly right.

Attached: safe_image.jpg (540x281, 32K)

Do i have to explain you like i would to my 7 years old son? Fucking inferior low IQ being

the mexicans cant find work and are resorting to larceny. fbi statistics show them to be pretty incapable of getting work

Stop voting for known conmen? People had non-partisan reasons to distrust him in 2016 but literally none of you retards paid attention to the plethora of uncompensated labor lawsuits, failed bisiness ventures, Trump University or any of his other scams. It was all "hurr durrr HER TURN amirite praise kek XD" from you fags

>Forgetting the record amount of deportations.

Trump has only been in office 2 years. He still has another 6 to follow through.

>to my wive's 7 years old son?
FTFY

there was no one else. i hate trump but we are never given good option. if we are given options like this again no one should vote and should demand the federal government be dissolved, they're a parasite who don't work for the people in any capacity

Trump needs to sign an executive order ending brithright citizenship immediately. Although I guarantee it will get injunctions filed by traitor slime judges, it needs to happen.

Let's look at what Trump promised versus what he delivered.

-Promised to cancel H-1B and H-2B visas.(number of visas doubled)

-Trump promised caravan illegals could not come into USA.
(Every single caravan of illegals allowed to enter.)

-Trump promised a border wall. (No Wall. Literally only some limited repairs to existing fence.)

-Trump promised to end catch and release of illegals.
(Catch and release continues.)

-Trump promised to end Sanctuary Cities.
(No action taken at all.)

-Trump promised to end DACA Amnesty on his first day.
(DACA continues, and Trump said it's very difficult for him to do anything about it, and he has proposed an immigration plan including DACA amnesty put forward by Jared Kushner.)

-Trump promised to oppose Amnesty.
(Trump supports Amnesty via HR 4760)

-Trump promised Executive Order to end birthright citizenship. (No order. Just stopped talking about it completely.)

Trump promised DHS would clean up elections fraud.
(No action was taken whatsoever to clean up elections and stop illegals from voting.)

-And the level of immigration is the highest it's been since Obama, and nothing is done.

Partisan politics is a waste of time. Other solutions are needed.

this trumps a faggot

You have to understand there will NEVER be good options. ZOG has chosen to import a hostile army against the will of the people. The question of whether this can be solved by democracy and elections has been answered--those things are illusory. ZOG is making a power play by doing this and daring anyone to oppose them.

>unironically "drumpf is a scam artist"

Why do you liberals always have to make yourselves so fucking obvious? At least try to fit in while shilling.

>absolutely ESL-tier grammar

Fuck off, paco

>muh grammar
>no argument
back to t_d
>You have to understand there will NEVER be good options. ZOG has chosen to import a hostile army against the will of the people. The question of whether this can be solved by democracy and elections has been answered--those things are illusory. ZOG is making a power play by doing this and daring anyone to oppose them.
then you propose?

>Why do you liberals always have to make yourselves so fucking obvious? At least try to fit in while shilling.
This is the typical shill line "anybody who criticizes Trump is a liberal." That's creating a false dichotomy where one can either support Trump or be a leftist.

Trump has completely lied and betrayed his base on his critical promises about immigration. His election and subsequent failure proves that democracy does not work, and other solutions are necessary, or whites cannot survive.

>-Promised to cancel H-1B and H-2B visas.(number of visas doubled)
I don't recall him ever promising to cancel these programs. Either, way the H-1B program has dropped.

>Trump promised a border wall.
>(No Wall. Literally only some limited repairs to existing fence.)
Don't know what you're talking about:
Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pentagon-shifting-1-5-billion-border-wall-construction-n1004466

>Trump promised to end catch and release of illegals.
>(Catch and release continues.)
Catch and release isn't happening anymore:
Appeals Court Rules Trump Administration Can Keep Sending Asylum-Seekers To Mexico
npr.org/2019/05/08/721293828/appeals-court-rules-trump-administration-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-to-mexi

>Trump promised to end DACA Amnesty on his first day.
>(DACA continues)
DACA was cancelled:
Trump Ends DACA Program, No New Applications Accepted
nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/trump-dreamers-daca-immigration-announcement-n798686

Attached: H1B-Visa-Approval-Rate-Trends-2007-to-2017-by-USCIS.png (621x486, 34K)

>then you propose?
Democracy and elections do not work. An entirely new political system is needed.

bump fuck you trump

>he actually believes the chinaman
Lel
You'll sooner pay that $1000 in extra taxes when your thousand dorra promise goes towards illegal immigrant college fund money when the Dem lead Congress rams that through.

bump niggers

>fact is, immigration has gone down
No, the fact is that shills like you have been sniffing your own farts for 2 years.

People like you were posting pics of Obama's fence renovation and saying "this is trump's wall being built, the media is just hiding it"

Not one foot of new fence has gone up, nor has immigration gone down. We have more Mexicans hopping the border, and fewer of them getting kicked out.

WAIT A MINUTE
SO IMMIGRATION ACTUALLY IS A PROBLEM???

Attached: 1554443094967.png (594x540, 131K)

They're going to keep lying until Trump gets btfo in 2020.

Trump's presidency was actually valuable because it is showing whites that elections will not save whites from this existential threat.

Yes

>trump ends daca
>no NEW DACA applicants
The first thing is not the same as the 2nd

Ending DACA = deportations

DACA's are illegals that Obama was somehow able to unilaterally give quasi-amnesty to, but trump somehow doesn't have the power to reverse it

It doesn't fucking matter why it's happening. I don't even understand why you think this line of argument is a mitigating factor.

>Yeah well the enemy has gotten massively more efficient and better organized
OK WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT

He certainly does have the power but pretends he has no power at all. That's because he's a con man who lied his way into office and never had any intention of following through on any of his immigration promises.

This right here

They are in a frenzy to get in before the wall is up.

This was actually the conclusion I reached after maybe 6 months of President Trump.

I watched how he *really* handled things
>talk tough
>say you taking action
>get "blocked"
>OY VEY! It can't be done!
I'm so fucking glad I didn't suck trumps dick this whole time

So many trumpfags actually believe he has done everything he said he would do...and more!

The issue is Trump talks tough, which causes immigration to spike because it appears there's a deadline, then Trump never follows through. So Trump has made the situation the worst it has been since George W. Bush. Except now it's at a critical time when whites are becoming a minority and states are flipping blue to ensure permanent single party anti-white rule.

Trump is possibly the worst president for whites of all time because he came in at a critical time and completely betrayed us.

>and more!
Based and high-energy. MIGA!

And what are you doing about it? Have you expressed your dissatisfaction with your Democrat congressmen yet, or are you still taking it up the ass and calling Trump a jew?

Thats democracy, its how it works. Schemes, lies and thievery.

>And what are you doing about it? Have you expressed your dissatisfaction with your Democrat congressmen yet

>implying Republicans are any different or somehow not an enemy
>implying partisan politics matters in any way
>implying any government official gives a flying fuck what the people think, or gives a fuck about anything other than getting paid by big business immigration lobbyists

>expressed your dissatisfaction with your Democrat congressmen yet
shut the fuck up boomer, that does not accomplish anything.
>hello mr. shekelstein, i am very disappointed you are replacing the white race

>thread full of shills and leftypol shilling to each other
ok