Chernobyl

With the HBO show making it relevant again, what does Jow Forums think of the Chernobyl Incident and its impact?

Attached: D2F420AF-213B-480E-A123-63455548B381.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catf.us/2019/05/smith-lujan-clean-energy-standard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty interesting, wish i could leave my shithole to visit the town.

Star woomwood

unfortunately it is going to destroy any hopes of a Nuclear Power Renaissance

Love the show, I still think nuclear power is the future of energy creation

Attached: sirelleLOL.png (565x571, 638K)

There is a bill introduced that will solve all our energy problems. catf.us/2019/05/smith-lujan-clean-energy-standard/
That's why no one gives a shit about it.

This

Book of Revelation predicted it.

Sixth trumpet is next. Get ready folks

Part of the reason Belarus and Ukraine are such dumps is because they pour a ton of their budget into cleanup and related effects from Chernobyl

Sadly this. Nuclear is the answer to calls for clean energy

Chernobyl fallout is responsible for the creation and proliferation of glow niggers

It was sabotage by Zionist-US kikes

It was sabotage by CIA working under Zionist-US kikes against Zionist-Russian military kikes pretending to be civilian Russian kikes.

nuclear is extremely unprofitable if the plants have to built according to safety standards.
if they arent well watch the show.

in other words
it was kikes

I wish it had cause more chaos and destruction

I've been there. Awesome atmosphere.

So far HBO series is VERY accurate. Better than many documentaries, but does take some creative license.

They're making a big deal about Chernobyl to distract from the fact Fukushima was way way way worse and is still ongoing.

> muh Jews

Sloppy job mossad

Building 2 reactors every 30 years is not going to be profitable. If we build 200 reactors, then it is profitable.

Fukushima released an order of magnitude less radiation and most of it was released into the ocean where it got diluted to safe levels

N-No! It really is the Jews! It's all Israel and the Zionists! We're the problem!

Attached: 1493945991879.png (514x652, 197K)

I was 15 at the time oldfag but not a boomer. Everything went apeshit. People were panicking. Newspapers really hyped things up.

We were supposed to have a nuclear renaissance now but considering the fact that over half the US population can't comprehend that the steam and waste water coming out of a NPP is less radioactive than the uranium tainted coal or radium tainted natural gas we burn, it's no wonder the only new plants being built have been in China and India. Oh right and they're designed by a US company (Westinghouse) but only China has the supply chain to actually construct any of them (they've got 2 operational, one still under construction). One here got mothballed and abandoned despite being near completion, and the other one is stuck in development hell because of local politics.

I wish we could just genocide everyone below a certain IQ.

Attached: 1557335079346.jpg (460x611, 62K)

Fuck off kike

Just wait until Elon Musk gets into the nuclear energy game. Everybody will suddenly start supporting it. Plus it makes Tesla's truly carbon neutral.

>newspapers hyped it up

and they should have. The damage is still going on. Anyone who drank water at that time has the sickness in them. Many of them will end up getting cancer soon if they havent already.

>build 200 at once
a nuclear plant (in the eu) costs between 15 - 25 billion euro might be different for the us tho

It severely fucked over any hopes of developing energy independence for a lot of nations because retards assume every reactor is of the same shoddy model and construction.
Even for its time there were far superior reactors which made these types of accidents practically impossible, but good luck convincing the retarded masses who are deep in the pockets of lobbyists for other energy sources.

Germany has spent $580 billion on eliminating carbon emissions so far, you are only 10% there. If you had spent that on nuclear power, you would be 90% the way there. When put in perspective, nuclear is the cheapest option.

How's the salmon run this year?

Intentional Jewish sabotage, just like every other nuclear incident.

nukes are fake btfo

The stocks have been in decline since the 90's, nice try though. They damned the rivers causing the temperature to increase in the streams killing all the fish during migration. Has nothing to do with Fukushima.