Christian bread

Too much degeneracy right now, lads. Time for a thread where I hope it reaches people that are faithful but are struggling or just not practicing as much as they should.

John 12
Jesus, therefore, six days before the Passover, came to Bethany where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 So they made Him a supper there, and Martha was serving; but Lazarus was one of those reclining at the table with Him. 3 Mary then took a pound of very costly perfume of pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. 4 But Judas Iscariot, one of His disciples, who was intending to betray Him, *said, 5 “Why was this perfume not sold for three hundred denarii and given to poor people?” 6 Now he said this, not because he was concerned about the poor, but because he was a thief, and as he had the money box, he used to pilfer what was put into it. 7 Therefore Jesus said, “Let her alone, so that she may keep it for the day of My burial. 8 For you always have the poor with you, but you do not always have Me.”

Let go of greed and lust for money and things. Remain a strong and disciplined person for Christ will present you to his father and you shall be judged. Do not try to emulate Christ but live as Christ-like as you can. You will sin, you will let go sometimes, it will be difficult, your faith will be tested. All that matters is you do not give into the faithless chimeras that walk among us that will make you forsake your father thus killing your heavenly connection and then ultimately killing you. It is important that no matter what sin you commit, that you repent and save others from your perilous ways. Instead of your sin do your best to communicate to him that you believe and you repent. It is not my place to balance these sins as I'm speaking generally and there are multiple things I believe hold more weight than any sin.

Attached: 1554536369623.jpg (814x610, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1043186/End-of-the-world-prophecy-Jerusalem-third-temple-Bible-apocalypse/amp
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH
pastebin.com/aD6k77uh
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured
youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper
youtube.com/user/VikingWidunder
mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuck

Matthew 24

Signs of Christ’s Return
24 Jesus came out from the temple and was going away when His disciples came up to point out the temple buildings to Him. 2 And He said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone here will be left upon another, which will not be torn down.”

3 As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

9 “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12 Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. 14 This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

cont from Matthew 24

15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather
29 “But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Attached: 1552941121034.jpg (2526x1750, 520K)

you can't discredit anything, all you can do is name call. bretty sad.

Attached: canadian anons.jpg (568x406, 110K)

Matthew 24

Be Ready for His Coming
42 “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. 43 But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. 44 For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

45 “Who then is the faithful and sensible slave whom his master put in charge of his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. 47 Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But if that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is not coming for a long time,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow slaves and eat and drink with drunkards; 50 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour which he does not know, 51 and will cut him in pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 28

The Great Commission
16 But the eleven disciples proceeded to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had designated. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. 18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Until your time is up, keep spreading the truth.

Attached: 1542292380440.jpg (5564x4459, 759K)

Revelations 17

The Doom of Babylon (USA)
17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.” 3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, 5 and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” 6 And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly. 7 And the angel said to me, “Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.

Revelation18
Lament for Babylon
9 “And the kings of the earth, who committed acts of immorality and lived sensuously with her, will weep and lament over her when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance because of the fear of her torment, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

11 “And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their cargoes any more— cargoes of gold and silver and precious stones and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet, and every kind of citron wood and every article of ivory and every article made from very costly wood and bronze and iron and marble, and cinnamon and spice and incense and perfume and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and cargoes of horses and chariots and slaves and human lives. The fruit you long for has gone from you, and all things that were luxurious and splendid have passed away from you and men will no longer find them. The merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of the fear of her torment, weeping and mourning, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, she who was clothed in fine linen and purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls; for in one hour such great wealth has been laid waste!’ And every shipmaster and every passenger and sailor, and as many as make their living by the sea, stood at a distance, and were crying out as they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What city is like the great city?’ And they threw dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea became rich by her wealth, for in one hour she has been laid waste!’ Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets, because God has pronounced judgment for you against her.”

never saw this, story?

America is Babylon, Israel's greatest ally.

We are the same place almost word for word in the holy book. It's spooky but I can't un-learn what the bible has shown me. It's hard to not believe we are in the end times, who knows, maybe even Christ's death and resurrection began the rapture and that's why the chosen have already ascended. Maybe we're fighting in the figurative words from Revelation pertaining to America. Altered people with marks and belonging to Satan making you forsake the Lord before they kill you. All the violence and anti-Christian rhetoric happening now. I can just kinda feel it.

Attached: 1554812441530.jpg (700x875, 99K)

I've been considering baptism recently, but protestant churches here are depressing at best and Catholics are kinda cucked

Thanks OP

Attached: 1540278418218.png (1153x1149, 2M)

>America is Babylon, Israel's greatest ally.
The Christcuck's ultimate form, he hates himself, his land, his family, his people and he loves his kikes above all else

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

went to church today for the first time in a long time. it was pretty good

Attached: 1543805058787.jpg (701x700, 95K)

This looks like the pictures in those Jehovah's Witnesses' books.

my aunty used to send me those jehovah witness magazines all the time in prison

So you're saying it actually is one of those?

of all the thousands of gods, you pick the jewish one

kike

Jews say Jesus doesnt meet the criteria for being the next messiah so why do you still follow this fake man made religion.

One of those criteria was that Jews should have their homeland when he arrives. Jews did not have their homeland. Hes false.

I normally worship at home because the church's here have so much leftism and degeneracy in them now. Hard times, user.

i dont know where the picture is from, JWs a bit of a cult and far too passive for my people

i know what you mean, but the church im with aint like that. they talk about being warriors for God. The liberal media here hate them

Wait. Is USA really Babylon?
Is it referring to New York City?
Or actual Babylon, Iraq?
Maybe Dubai?
Or is it China?

Since This a christian thread i will ask a few questions

Whats Up With the kikes Waiting to Fulfill the prophecies of the Bible?

The third temple:
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1043186/End-of-the-world-prophecy-Jerusalem-third-temple-Bible-apocalypse/amp

Searching for the tribe of dan:
Search james cosbolt in youtube

And suddenly There is a rumor out There That They want to Fulfill the prophecy of daniel (asteroid Destroying the Cooper feet)
Can Somebody Explain This? I mean With All The hatred They have Towards Christians, way Make such things Happend? They Dont Believe in Anything So why They trust in That?

Attached: 1555717433965.jpg (524x634, 96K)

Be baptized by the Holy Spirit. Catholics are just cucked degenrate pagans that use Christian saints as their idols, and Orthodox is... well read Christ letter to Ephesus in Revelation 2.

bro so many faggots making threads against christianity. you mention once in a thread you believe in christ, and shills make 7 threads at once attacking us. cue pagan faggots wearing memeflaggots;while worshiping a shape shifting entity that drinks human semen;from dead bodies.

Attached: hanged semen.png (500x352, 42K)

Bump for Christ/pol/

Attached: FD73A67A-782D-4FE9-9B36-88A658D061DB.jpg (380x840, 70K)

Attached: 1507730122757.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Prayer 1, of Macarius the Great

O Eternal God and King of all creation, Who hast granted me to reach this hour, forgive the sins I have committed this day in deed, word, and thought; and cleanse, O Lord, my humble soul of all impurity of flesh and spirit, and grant me, O Lord, to pass the sleep of this night in peace; that, rising from my lowly bed, I may please Thy most holy name all the days of my life, and thwart the enemies, fleshly and bodiless, that war against me. And deliver me, O Lord, from vain thoughts and evil desires which defile me. For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory: of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, now and ever, and unto the ages of ages. Amen.

Attached: 4B9EC45C-4FC1-4C8D-916F-C065FDDCD30A.jpg (315x400, 66K)

thanks fren, really needed this

Attached: 1555519499523.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

kike worshipper

no he's right you're a kike, and apart of the synagogue of satan
>pic related
>(you)

Attached: 1546093445537.png (655x650, 58K)

Listen up blackpills: Life is a gift.

No matter how dark it gets you have to remember you have a family right here that has your back. Id take any of you basement larping faggots watching my six over any normalfag.

Worst case scenario God gave you a pile of carbon covered in shit. Are you gonna wipe that shit off, crush it into a diamond and give it back? Or are you gonna cry, drop a deuce on the ground and roll around in it? God did give us a choice. A choice to make the most out of what we're given or swim in our own piss & shit.

All the fear, anger, anxiety and shame this fallen clown world projects onto you is weak. They are rodents and vultures incapable of building themselves up so they bring others down to tell themselves they are strong. FUCK THEM. They are not strong, they are professional cowards. Forge your mind into an impenetrable diamond fortress and the waves of depression will break on it like the ocean on a rock.

It can seep into the cracks of your mind if you let it. If that happens just spread your cheeks, aim your butthole at satan and blow it right back in his face. These npcs are addicted to failure, its EASY to be better than them but EASY IS NOT ENOUGH.

Simply allowing their retarded nonsense to have any impact on your mind at all is a total failure. Lucifer is trying to pump your mind full of sand. Find the rock, build a house, open the window and yell FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS GET OFF MY PROPERTY

Attached: 1555636265960.jpg (960x960, 254K)

God wants you to chain yourself to freedom, you can only do this when you recognize what slavery really looks like. Its a hard learned lesson. You know that saying if you truly love something you have to let it go? Sometimes when you've only ever known love you take it for granted, and have to face true evil before you can appreciate what you already had. God shows us all the hardships of life up front; he reads aloud all the parameters of the contract before you can sign. Lucifer hides in the fine print. God doesnt manipulate the truth, the truth can be ugly.

God wants to hire you but he has to trust you first. Its all about personas. Think about if you had an interview for your dream job tomorrow. You would put on a persona, an act, portraying the "best you". Lucifer is the man at the other end of the table judging your performance. He wants people good at pretending to be what they think they are and hiding from what they know they are. God waits silently to see you become that which you know you already are, and reject everything the world wants you to be.

It doesn't matter what you look like, in fact people will even be more impressed and jealous that you are happy and confident in skin that they would be a total mess in. He knows you failed and will continue to do so, yet he made you and is proud of you anyway. There is nothing wrong with your brain, nothing wrong with your body. God made it in all its failures and imperfection because he had just the right soul that he knew could forge that body and mind into a weapon of his love & providence, that soul, body and mind is yours do NOT let lucifer haggle for it.

Attached: 1556880544129.jpg (1775x2362, 1.96M)

Attached: 1555880095365.png (596x594, 117K)

Prayer 2, of St. Antiochus

O Ruler of all, Word of the Father, O Jesus Christ, Thou Who are perfect: For the sake of the plenitude of Thy mercy, never depart from me, but always remain in me, Thy servant. O Jesus, Good Shepherd of Thy sheep, deliver me not over to the sedition of the serpent, and leave me not to the will of Satan, for the seed of corruption is in me. But do Thou, O Lord, Who is worshipped God, holy King, Jesus Christ, guard me as I sleep by the Unwaning Light, Thy Holy Spirit, by Whom Thou didst sanctify Thy disciples. O Lord, grant me, Thine unworthy servant, Thy salvation upon my bed. Enlighten my mind with the light of understanding of Thy Holy Gospel; my soul, with the love of Thy Cross; my heart, with the purity of Thy word; my body, with Thy passionless Passion. Keep my thought in Thy humility, and raise me up at the proper time for Thy glorification. For most glorified art Thou together with Thine unoriginate Father, and the Most Holy Spirit, unto the ages. Amen.

Attached: C2CF4FA0-254B-4B58-B672-EEC03AEA8D4F.jpg (768x576, 222K)

Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me from the net of the evil one, and save my passionate soul, and overshadow me with the light of Thy countenance when Thou shalt come in glory; and cause me, uncondemned now, to sleep a dreamless sleep, and keep Thy servant untroubled by thoughts, and drive away from me all satanic deeds; and enlighten for me the eyes of my heart with understanding, lest I sleep unto death.

Attached: DB2286E7-7136-4139-B5F0-00EDCA269E5A.jpg (1024x760, 88K)

O Saviour, save me by Thy grace, I pray Thee. For if Thou shouldst save me for my works, this would not be grace or a gift, but rather a duty; yea, Thou Who art great in compassion and ineffable in mercy. For he that believeth in Me, Thou hast said, O my Christ, shall live and never see death. If, then, faith in Thee saveth the desperate, behold, I believe, save me, for Thou art my God and Creator. Let faith instead of works be imputed to me, O my God, for Thou wilt find no works which could justify me

Attached: 23B7F991-B485-43B8-AE0F-942E77FC2C47.png (680x818, 718K)

>degeneracy
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psalms 91:2-3

Attached: 33DB233C-74FE-4249-BF0F-E1749BD6CB49.jpg (672x1024, 147K)

What does "practicing" christianity even look like

The fear of God is the root of wisdom. Those who claim to be “practicing” are often misled by western forms of Christianity. Where worship is relegated to pious spheres away from the civil world. But in truth, if Christ is sovereign, he is not only sovereign on Sundays. In a nation that is “practicing” Christianity, the church would work in symphony with the state. The king is crowned by the church, both bow to the King of Kings. I don’t know if this answers your question, it’s a shame that you must ask such a thing in a country of people who hail from European lands with once Christian monarchies. If you meant it on a more personal level: a man who humbles himself before his God, his savior, the Truth.

>1053 schismatic digits
We must go back

Attached: C9B60B38-B8B4-4BFF-8196-93CFDADA5442.jpg (311x162, 10K)

I love you bros

I'm going to church tomorrow

Thanks for being you

For those who want to believe in Christ but are turned off by the various individual branches so you don't move closer to following Him, don't be. God doesn't care if you are Catholic Protestants Baptist etc. God cares about you and only wants to have a relationship with you. No one's relationship with God is the same because God made us all unique. You don't need to belong to one sect of Christianity feel free to look into all the differences between them and mix and match what works for you. As long as you believe in God, are grateful for his love and forgiveness, repent and are honest with him about your sins, and try to live according to Jesus' example you're good. Anything keeping you from becoming closer to God (politics, scandals, excuses) is evil influence. Don't fall for it

Save, O Lord, and have mercy on my parents, Names, brothers and sisters, and my kindred according to the flesh, and all the neighbours of my family and friends(you),
and grant them Thine earthly and spiritual good things. Amen

If you follow christianity in 2019 you're a literal retard.

fuck romans are bad ass fuck that jew shit

Attached: 1545443202373.jpg (1242x827, 362K)

time to die for some jews

HAHAHAHAHHA
> jehovah witness magazines all the time in prison
holy fuck christkikes are degenerate faggots.

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Listo para ir.jpg (1920x2148, 1.28M)

If you follow “liberty” in 2019 you are literally either a sheep being led by the evil shepherd, or a rebellious goat serving the same evil one. In either case I will pray that God may save and have mercy on you.

streamable.com/z4ocm

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Arith Härger
>youtube.com/user/VikingWidunder

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Attached: 1544849740737.jpg (1452x1850, 451K)

Attached: 1545052776689.jpg (500x638, 63K)