Warren Gets Big Applause in MAGA Country

Well pol, is she /ourgirl/?

politico.com/story/2019/05/11/warren-west-virginia-2020-1317611

Attached: 3B9C282C-AA21-409A-89D8-DF95300EEE65.jpg (744x941, 508K)

This thread is shit and you should feel like shit

Civil war.

She has good policies

test

Doubt.jpeg

>voting for a woman

Attached: lolwut.jpg (700x1059, 110K)

Yes. She is based out of her goards. A true heroine. Shes everything Hillary wished she could be but isn't.

She polls lower than Cory Booker.

fuck off Warren is OUR President

weird considering i've never seen a cory booker Time piece, a full Politico piece, among others. Pretty sure shes more popular than people think.

>she received applause
amazing headline
big if true

If you're white and support this demon that says you need to pay reparations, you deserve what is coming.

Shes from Oklahoma OP. Shes basically what happens when you give a Republican a proper education and they don't join a Frat/Sorority.

>Warren
>1/2020

she is at 1%
who the fuck cares??

why are you even here?

>yuuuuuge crowds of 10
>half are limpwristed soibois, probably assigned reporters

lmao, absolute state of libshits

West Virgina use to be democrat...i really hope warren can flip it back blue. I LOVE YOU LIZ

/yourgrandma/

Pol isn't just for retarded faggots anymore.

Based and bluepilled my friend.

A deafening thunderous applause arose from all 14 people that attended surely warren is a formidable foe

Shouldn't you be on r/politics jerking off at the idea of paying black people reparations for having a a great great great uncle that was the the grand child of a slave?

Warren is more progressive than Democrat imo. (thank god).

>reparations
you mean an affordable housing stipend for blacks affected by the insane rise in rent prices? I can deal with that. I like my white neighborhoods white, when we rightfully gentrify them, I like black neighborhoods to have a bit more money so they don't rob me.

I didn’t realize this place needs to be an echo chamber dumbass leaf. I’ll stay here in your safe space and keep drilling you faggots down.

their tears make it all worth it either way.

Oh shit, like the 10 people inside the dimentsia ward in that pic? They don't even know who the fuck they are let alone what that crazy white Indian is saying.

What will Trump do? Ahhhhhhhhhhh

>you mean an affordable housing stipend for blacks affected by the insane rise in rent prices?
It's called section 8, and it already exists you filthy kike.

They can have affordable housing back in Africa

THAT'S RIGHT

WE'LL MARCH OUT ON THE STREETS

AND ALL OUR VOICES WILL BE HEARD

TENS OF US I TELL YOU TENS OF US

CMON LIZ 8% POLLING WE CAN DO BETTER...FUCK CRAZY JOE AND THE OLD MAN

That means shes not popular and shes being forced on is by the MSM..