Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtu.be/CU5NnFrFbJE?t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=mlVtQDVrNns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Didnt watch alot of bleach

Aizen is japanese for mountain climbing spikes for your shoes

Aizen wanted to get rid of the ethnostate and merge species together into one world.

Aizen represents Muhamad and the Muslims

Wasn't that Ywhach ?

Bleach's second arc (rukia save) was one of the best in anime history. The fights were fucking awesome.

But after that it went totally off the rails. That should have been the end anyway.
The author also had a real problem creating a believable world, the backgrounds and layout of the whole thing are really stale. Just rows of featureless buildings without any evidence of habitation

Bleach thread on Jow Forums? I'm down for shitposting.

Attached: 1548818027449.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

i can’t remember enough of bleach to say. was drunk a lot in those days, but it was also a pretty forgettable animu.

No he’s gay

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Based and redpilled /bleachanon/

No, he was pro race mixing.

The only shonen villaisn Jow Forums would support are Enel and Meruem.

Attached: 1556118763812.gif (300x225, 92K)

Enel's a gay nigger who was lucky enough to get the 1st or 2nd strongest fruit in the entire OP world combined with being geographically isolated with a bunch of scrubs. Now Meruem is pretty cool, too bad his role in the dub just ended he was really good.

Attached: 1557238015323.png (455x455, 274K)

>subjugated an entire nation of inferior savages and use them in order to create a ship that will take you to the moon
>after you are done force everyone to fight to the death and the strongest wil be given the chance to come with you to the new kingdom you will create on the moon
>lose to the MC but still accomplish your goals of going to the moon
Sure he himself was weak as shit aside from his fruit and observation haki but he was fucking based and achieved everything he wanted even after losing against the MC. I also do not watch dubbed anime because amerimutt voices disgust me greatly and i assume the people voicing them are garbage and the Vic shit made me realize i was right all along.

idk about you shlomos but Dragon Ball Super Broly was the worst shit I've ever seen

i agree but i enjoyed the final fight with aizen as well. it was quick and to the point rather than long drawn out anime style. it reminded me of the 12th dbz movie with gogeta. he just showed up and blew him the fuck out

youtu.be/CU5NnFrFbJE?t=64

nah I would side with the shitty writer to pull up new powers

>not being able to enjoy things just because some of the people in production are assholes
It's not like you're paying for it, and the above statement applies to literally everything anyway. The occasional dub can be entertaining enough to watch, and hxh definitely reaches that threshold especially the ant arc since virtually all of the new characters introduced on both sides sound great. Meruem in particular is great. It's got a lot of issues but at least that arc is worth watching, and don't be a faggot shittalking American voices when you're too much of a bitch to show your own shithole nation.

The movie was 99% fanservice with no substance whatsoever, and I didn't even like half of that fanservice like the weird chanting background tracks. In some ways I actually prefer the original Broly movie.

Attached: 1554745171322.jpg (550x310, 41K)

It would have been better without all the CGI, i lost interest when the thing turned into a video game cutscene

Bleach should have ended with the Soul Society arc, Aizen Taichou was the lamest character - unexplainedly ridiculously strong and he rewrote ALL the past chapters by saying:
>"Oh btw you know all that shit that happened? Yeah it was ALL part of my plan, EVERYTHING!"
I'm pretty sure the only reason he was even created was because the money grabbing manga kikes didn't want their newest cash cow to be over too soon.

I can never watch the jap version, bad music

youtube.com/watch?v=mlVtQDVrNns

CGI was definitely hit or mess, but at least the character designs were a solid improvement over the abominations in Super. They looked so stiff I was afraid they'd shatter into a million pieces at any attempt to move them, Toei shot themselves in the foot with those in an already understaffed and behind schedule production. It also had much better coloring, something that seems pretty uncommon with digital works especially CGI. The anime looked so flat and drab.

Attached: 1541979700894.jpg (363x273, 13K)

Nani the fuck did you just say to me you little shit

Attached: 7MVkMqP5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

eh i dont agree. this seems really weak in comparison. i like the saiyan saga in english though

don't get me wrong ishmael, I love Broly. But this movie's story was just terrible.

DBZ never had smart stories to tell but this is worst than that.

I'm just as bored as him tbqh

Huh. You learn something stupid every day.

Attached: crampon.png (1278x220, 12K)

>Bleach's second arc (rukia save) was one of the best in anime history. The fights were fucking awesome.
Pretty much, yeah.

Yes. Every Time.

>Rages like a little bitch when he finally meets his match
Nah, not really.

Attached: 300.png (300x300, 117K)

Does Jow Forums support Kaido? To behonest he is more fit to be pirate king than the brazilian manlet monkey Luffy. He is also pro isolationism and a suicidal bipolar drunk.

Attached: one-piece-11495701.jpg (1200x857, 237K)

What a fucking retard you are, holy shit. Bleach is straight trash.

i cant even remember what is motivations were

Attached: 1542860004855.jpg (400x300, 18K)

>been a pirate for decades, still hasn't accomplished shit
>supposedly strongest in the world, keeps getting captured
He's a joke along with Big Mom. They have nothing to show for their entire life's work.

Maybe but it was at leats fun until the soul society arc.

>conquered the entirety of nu-japan
>closed it's borders and used it as a wepon prodduction factory
>built an entire army of fake df users with Doflamingo
BM is a fat fuckign autistic landwhale who wants to create a race-mixign utopia and has fucked members of literally every race and species in the world. She is a complete failure but at leats Kaido has a plan and the strength to become PK but he is too disgusted by the world and would rather watch it all burn and die in the process.

The first arc before SS is legitimately nice. Nothing too crazy, no retarded asspulls or retcons, had a great punk vibe going for it. It was very fresh with good art design, especially in the manga. Then SS traded a lot of that freshness for cliche, but it was so amazing at world building and introducing new characters that it was still overall very good. After that it just turned to shit with literally only Aizen and a few minor characters propping it up.

I agree Kaido definitely has a lot more going for him and is nowhere near as bad as BM, comparing him to her was unfair.