What do white teenagers listen to these days?

What do white teenagers listen to these days?
The last "white youth" musical genres were nu-metal and goth music from the 2000s.
It seems like everything played today is a nigger or spic mumbling over trap beats.

Attached: teenagers.jpg (729x450, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/charts/hot-100
youtube.com/watch?v=84g3JyVjvCA
youtu.be/WHryvQQu9LU
youtu.be/5RxnTG5ZteE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rap mostly.

That's all I hear blasting our of cars driven by whites

classical and synthwave only

Rap music because it's for alpha males and u need swag these days to get pussy

soundcloud rap
unironically

What's it like being underage?

Metal
Synth

enjoy your obese, bible thumping, trailer park queen wife and 8 step children

I'm 18 you fucking boomer. My generation loves rap. Every party there's rap music. White girls twerk to it

There is nothing alpha about tryhard fatherless wiggers blasting rap music from their Honda Civic.

Numetal sucks. Edgelords are gay. Quit being a faggot

Rap now is anything but alpha. A bunch of studio gangsters with bodies like aids patients with rainbow hair to match. They rap about bullshit, grew up in suburbs, have zero street cred, and mumble stupid shit while saying the same word over and over to make it rhyme. Absolute fucking garbage.

Compare them to Tupac, Nas, Biggie, Dre (the chronic album), snoop (doggystyle), the lox, DMX, Eminem, Roy Jones Jr, bootcamp cliq, redman, wu tang clan, ice cube, etcetcetc. That was, for the most part, 100% alpha shit.

Touhou music

Also, not Jow Forums

This should be on /b/

Nu metal still exists, as does metalcore and all those subgenres, which is 99% white teenagers listening to it. Nu-metal shit is actually way bigger than it used to be. just look at youtube. There are tons of nu-metal bands with very high view counts.
Also they listen to electronic shit a lot of is made by whites, there are white rappers, Logic and Eminem

I listen to Goth music but I'm pro white so.

Most Jow Forums users never leave this board and need to know something of the outside world

True, but at least they're not judgemental faggots like you...

t. roasties

18 here, mostly synthwave and other shit like that. You get the people who listen to the type of shit on the radio, but besides that, synthwave is hugely popular.

What is it like to bite a hook? lol

Who cares, the beats are good. Learn to accept the fact that different people like different things...
Autism is a choice

Metal, rock, prog rock, symphonic rock, jpop, fuckton of extremely varied vocaloid artists, jrock and other genres by nips, along with old music and some non-nigger-mumble rap/hiphop as in, actual lyrics and music like eminem's stuff, or oliver tree, and young scrolls

Roadrunner Records in the mid to late 90s was god tier. Slipknot, coal chamber, fear factory, vision of disorder, the Dillinger escape plan, and on and on and on.

>judgemental

if you spread and praise nigger culture you support white genocide and should be put down like a dog

Just because you listen to it doesn't mean it's popular. Quit having autism

Also underage b&

kids don't listen to music anymore

You listen to retards and think it's cool you deserve to be judged accordingly. Ditch the rap music, get a normal haircut and get a fucking job you bum.

its all rap and pop. No one listens to rock or metal anymore

Normies in general are losing the taste for music, they just listen whatever shit for the sake of randomly listening to something, and it's mostly garbage or spic/nigger mumble

The beats are absolute shit and thrown together by other teenage morons on pirated copies of cubase and FL studio. Uninspired crap for idiots to drink lean and suck each other’s dicks to.

>mostly garbage or spic/nigger mumble
like ur mom on a saturday night

how the fuck did you manage to mention the worst bands they had on their roster?

Here you go:

billboard.com/charts/hot-100

Gets a big yikes from me. I hope European youth are better off.

Nigger ooga ooga muh dick
>BOOMBOOM BOOM BOOMBOOM
OGGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA
>dem beatz mang shieeeeet

Nigger music only

It's a leaf who is leafposting.

Whatever. Who was better?

>I hope European youth are better off.
youtube.com/watch?v=84g3JyVjvCA

Hilarious that Jow Forums has literally no clue what normal white people such as myself are listening to. Boomers and autistic fortnite zoomers all of you. Stay out of my music.

Who cares? 25-35 yr olds are who buys music from artists

Attached: news-13-09-thee-oh-sees.jpg (600x412, 53K)

I used to listen rap once I got to college i stopped since I started to hate it and thought it was retarded to listen to. Now all I listen to is classical music, anime music, and chill beat mixes like this
youtu.be/WHryvQQu9LU . I have friends that are still in love with rap. A lot hate the new shit. Only normie faggots listen to that but stuff back in the 90s and early 2000s wasn't so bad. Also I recommend tuning all of your music to 432hz

It's so bad who listens to this?

You're a paranoid faggot who shouldn't be allowed to procreate. People like you make me support eugenics

who the hell still buys music these days?

BURZUM, DEATH, TOOL, AND PINK FLOYD

We also turn the music off when walking around nature.

-blue eyed american

Try d okawari and nujabes

Is it some Antony Fartano hipster shit?

Cool opinion bro. Now I'll have my own opinion too, and we can coexist.

Or maybe your autism doesn't allow you to do that?

When people are exposed to certain music over and over, they eventually like it. It's classical conditioning.

nU mEtAL iS vErRy pOpuLaR

Sheeeeeihh niggihh dis shit fuccin' sla'hs cuh

Attached: image.jpg (1159x665, 267K)

Everyone around here listens to country. Some young people are even listening to classic country since modern country is somewhat pozzed. Once nu-metal died in 2009ish a lot of young people went to country. Gen Xers have been slowly converting since then as listening to Metallica and AC/DC for the past 30 years is starting to get stale for them.

>Buy music

Could you be more of a Boomer?
Kys and grow up, edgelord.

shit nigger, i liked carnivore/type o, the first two biohazard, pestilence, down, first two life of agony, shelter, queensryche, etc..
45 million people according to youtube

Dj okawari *

I listen to classic rock with my girlfriend and she hates rap. I called it nigger beats and she got offended though so don't think she's red pilled.

K-POP.

Attached: vSZKKmVrQ3GPt65sAP2tYyeO-2eO8Zy7K3NUsSH0ePM.jpg (480x640, 39K)

Gimme some kino country albums, user

MORE LIKE GAY POP

and that's why western civilization's days are numbered

>Hey there daddy-o this is a one way ride to oblivion and this rollercoaster doesn’t stop at Squaresville.
You know who sounded just like that don’t you? The boomers.

Attached: 45401845-8C8F-4EFD-B565-B1C209971C9F.gif (500x338, 2.39M)

It's not an opinion it's a fact, modern rap barely even qualifies as music and you're a fool for listening to it. Nobody even actually likes that trash anyway.

that's a hot negative on the nigger music ghostrider

>white girls
We’ve got ourselves a baby-poo.

Oof. Edgelord Canadian teenager thinks racism is cool. You realize everyone on here is trolling, right? Most of us have nothing against black people.

Anything by garth brooks

yeah it's all pretty much just niggers mumbling about bitches 'n money 'n AIDS 'n shiet, and every "song" uses the exact same fucking beat
also did that guy taped to the ceiling lose a game of musical computer chairs or something
amazing improvisation, what an absolute mad lad

Say that to my face. Admiring your Korean bros' hot, sweaty bodies and masculine strength is not homosexual. It's peak straightism.

Attached: 1557370848703.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Nah you’re queer.

Horst wessel lied

Chris Gaines is better

looks like a typical Albo whore

is it one?

It seems to me that metalcore, post-hardcore and those kind of gay music are popular among teenagers.

In the UK I believe it is DJ Blade and the stab U crew with their no1 hit "Slyce u up gud bruv"
At no2 we have lil Jihadi with "Rape you kids den bomb 2 bits"

Op is underage and not allowed to be on this board. Also this isn't Jow Forums related, how is OP not banned yet?

NAILS

Wrong

Unironically meme music

metal is very popular among white teenagers still, it's like you have never heard of metalcore or deathcore before. leave the house and go to a metal show and you'll see its 98% young white people there.

/thread

You shouldn't say such obvious bait

Not numeral. Lol. Nothing very mainstream either. Keep biting.

there was only a few true alpha rap niggers
and they all took the most alpha path
of getting murdered
pac
big
that guy with the raspy voice from lost boyz
damu ridaz
nationwide rip ridaz
and any other good dead niggers

Never heard of her desu. Is she singing in German?

checked and kino

Attached: 1540162300321.jpg (788x685, 161K)

numetal*

We have absolutely flat shit that sounded okay when played last year at Aiya Napa but which is ruined when played by twat tier zero musical talent DJ’s over here. They can ruin anything and do, it gets like random sound sampling with the experimental beats played all wrong by disinterested lager sipping 50 year old blokes with names like The Kev Man.

Attached: 7FC0D1CF-52FF-446F-B29E-3C3AC95FBD89.gif (300x225, 762K)

tbf dillinger and vod are classic, rest are terrible

This

Rap for boys, also a some EDM stuff, if it's in a rural area then strictly nu-country. For girls it's top 40 as usual, nu-country if in a rural area, and rap/ edm if she's a serious whore/ druggie.

Trashgrass

youtu.be/5RxnTG5ZteE

yes
yes

>2Pac

>Alpha

No that nigger went to stage school.
Rap music is like WWE it's all bullshit for the cameras, it's all a work and at the end of the day they get a tiny percentage of the profits from their jew masters for pushing this degenerate lifestyle that keeps people down.

Tupac had the most balls of them all. And he was what when he died? 25. Compare him to 25 year olds today. It’s like he was from a different planet.
7 Day Theory was a fucking masterpiece and he supposedly wrote that in three days. Insanity.

Music is for subhumans.

People who support artists. You can stream anything in the world. If you like it buy an album and download the files on your phone, plus you get a hard copy

>It seems like everything played today is a nigger or spic mumbling over trap beats.
This, if it's not some form of rap, it's that absolutely horrendous screeching metal "music."

kek
>being a follower is alpha

Not being a race traitor does not mean one is a racist. Deciding as a white person not to adopt black culture is also not racist.