Killing bad

Why does modern society see killing as being inherently wrong? Is it because our Post-Christian Western civilization can't leave Jehovah's old rules behind?

Attached: depositphotos_5702203-stock-photo-murder-of-brunette.jpg (749x1023, 104K)

Christians don't think killing is inherently wrong you faggot pagan larper.

kikes and wannabe kikes and the kikle
nothing but that shit on the first page

Attached: whosreallybehindthispost.jpg (400x400, 39K)

It literally is a commandment.

Kikes are to blame for Christianity and Marxism. They have rotten Western society to the core

Does life have value?

Their particular dogmas may not have a problem with it
The majority of modern Christians certainly do
Both Catholic and protestant

Go back to Africa then, nigger. No one cares about murder there.
Sage and hide, faggots

Because black lives have way less value than whites, so they dying for stupid trivial reasons makes more sense. But still, I think no life is above being ended for the right reasons.

The old Testament god also tells Joshua and the Israelites to kill in his name. The idea that Christians should never kill is an entirely new post-post-enlightenment meme spread by people with little or no knowledge of the subject they're talking about.
Killing the wicked not being a sin is a concept even shit covered peasants understood back then.

>But still, I think no life is above being ended for the right reasons.

Well why don't you start with yourself and fucking kys already

OP, we need to talk

Attached: 121673-004-5CDC7E94.jpg (267x300, 8K)

>Why does modern society see killing as being inherently wrong?
Not in Russia
>Russia is not modern, murder capital of the world
Fair point.

Because there is a human ability called empathy that autist faggots like you lack.
"I shouldn't do what I wouldn't like being done to myself" is literally the root of human morality.

Men make morals.

Didn’t even read the manual

Attached: 5A84FEAD-4BAF-4345-949F-E8E1BFEB2A3B.jpg (1024x621, 66K)

Do you want to be murdered? No, and neither do I, so we agree it is a bad thing we will not do to each other. Not murdering each other is a rule among even among social animals because nobody likes dying.

Attached: 1537732994697.png (300x300, 120K)

is that lucy porter?

Do you want to be cheated on? No, and neither do I, so we agree it is a bad thing that will be punished with rock-throwing to the head. Punishment for faggotry is a rule even among social animals because nobody likes faggotry.

Is this supposed to disprove my point, or reinforce it? I genuinely can't tell.

>Punishment for faggotry is a rule even among social animals
name one other species that "punishes faggotry"
actually just fuck off mohammed

It's bad for the economy. More killings =
-less tourism
-unstable markets
-unstable government

Because its easy to be a liberal you just have to be ignorant (easy) and morally good (easy).

Its hard to be a conservative you need to be intelligent (hard) and able to make difficult decisions (hard)

It’s because most normal people have empathy and morals. The majority of people have agreed killing people is negative and shouldn’t be tolerated in society unless need be (self defence, military defence)

Because sociopaths exist and they need laws in place to keep them in check.

>rape child
Well the law didnt say you couldnt rape a child :)
>tortures man
Well the law didnt say you couldnt torture a man
>kills 20 women for fun
Well the laws didnt say...

Fucking psychopaths are the very reason we have laws in the first place they are the greatest cancer that has existed in our species.

I was saying there are instances where killing is justified. If someone kills someone else, they should be killed. If you kill the wrong person by accident, oh well, shit happens, life's not fair. If the punishment for petty crime was death, there'd be no niggers ruining everything. I'd take that in exchange for the small risk of being falsely accused and then wrongly sentenced.

>If someone kills someone else
>kills
*unjustifiably murders

>If the punishment for petty crime was death, there'd be no niggers ruining everything. I'd take that in exchange for the small risk of being falsely accused and then wrongly sentenced.
I agree that there should be the death penalty for some crimes, but this is bootlicker-tier.

>If you kill the wrong person by accident, oh well, shit happens, life's not fair.
>kill
*hang

I don't think Killing wrong if the person deserves to be killed. Let's say, for example, I go out and kill Soros or Rothschild. They had it coming.

Societies that outlaw killing perse degenerate and so men without manly virtues of those of a warrior deserve females without female virtues.

It's the root of westernized judeo-christian morality. It is also a system of contracts that has never worked, so why follow it?

I'm just trying to be honest about the fact that a perfect justice system is impossible (unless you have a 1984-tier surveillance system, which I don't want). In the middle ages, criminality was removed from most of Europe's gene pools through really shitty justice systems killing everyone, but hey, it worked in the big picture.

This kraut gets it

People will kill no matter what. Don't want to be killed? Then fight for your life. You can't? Then you're not worthy of existing in this Earth. The reason we live in an era of weaklings is because of generations and generations of suppressed natural selection.

ask me how I know you're a roastoid

>commandment
The commandment is "Thou shall not murder", not "Thou shall not kill", a very important difference.

>most of Europe's gene pools
*pool
Pools sounds like it was removed 100% from some and 0% from others, when I really meant the majority overall...
These editing comments look stupid, like I care too much about stuff that doesn't really matter. I'm gonna go to bed now.

And yet the Christian morale sees any form of killing as bad. Modern Christianity, at least.

Fuck off you liberal pieces of shit go kill a baby you fuckwad.

True.

If the mother will allow you to kill her baby then she's weak and her kin should go extinct

Literally the first commandment.

Attached: you-have-offended-me-here-have-my-son-and-kill-24136759.png (500x522, 125K)

we put too much value on other people's lives.

If you think killing is the answer, then start with yourself.

Attached: makeamericagreater---------x------.jpg (1191x463, 103K)

I believe the Golden Rule applies here

If i Killed myself I would be a mistake of nature, like you burgermen

Key phrase being "in his name" and "told". Those are specific conditions under which it is acceptable for Jews to kill, not christians, since Jesus himself was opposed to violence and therefore this negates anything that God would've told the kikes (who found themselves in a different set of circumstances), as his word goes above all.

Only a pseudo-intellectual, spiritually semitic Christian would intentionally leave the nuance out of the Bible so that he can properly perform the mental gymnastics necessary to convince himself that Christianity is somehow compatible with violent action on behalf of our race.

You should try it on yourself some time.