California politics thread

Let's talk about the best state in the union. Also, the drought is over. Let the good times roll!

Attached: 1549009289909.jpg (900x1084, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kfiam640.iheart.com/featured/john-and-ken/
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The worst. They voted for hillary.

559 reporting

Catch that dam on tape when it bursts.

it's fixed, thank you for the federal funds

Shit college professors talk about mansplaining in geology/ anthro.... why?

Just got back from the beach. Took an hour and a half both ways, with fucking spics driving like retards and nearly causing accidents the entire way. God I can't wait to leave this state...

916 reporting. Frankly, I love the weather of the place, as well as the (decent) white people, but I hate the delusional lefties who think this is paradise, the spics, poos, gooks, and assorted shades of brown that think this is another third world country, and finally, that one kike judge who fucked over the proposition twenty five years ago.

The draught there has been over for at least five years. You've just proven yourself to be a bluepilled normiecuck.

As much as I love our state's abundant natural resources and beauty, we're filled with beaners who need to be deported at any cost. Even the "legal" ones. The CAGOP recently put a spic woman in charge of the party. Fucking sucks.

Coastal San Diego county, reporting. Not even the wealthiest areas are immune from the spic menace. What we need is an ethnic cleansing.

What do you mean by a draught? That's a really long swig of beer you're having.

Put an a instead of an o.

It's ok man, I'm just joking around a little. Anyways, on a tenuously related note, how do you feel about the State of Jefferson idea?

559 here as well, every day is a battle.

google the name of your local congressman

jew or non jew?

805 reporting in. VC. Any OC anons in the thread?

All of you guys need to listen to John and Ken on am640. They are on from 2pm-6pm in the LA area and on iheart radio. They talk about california politics and are based as fuck.

kfiam640.iheart.com/featured/john-and-ken/
here is a link to their site.

818 here

Surrounded by kikes, spics and niggers. Nuke this state, I'm moving to Montana, Idaho, Utah somewhere around there.

you especially should listen to john and ken.

Drought will happen next year

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

The fact Stockton is allowed to exist is reason enough for the state to be destroyed.

I'm from OC. I live in Irvine but I'm a spic, which is a majority asian city.

I am assuming you are white?

Attached: 20181015_155556.png (500x590, 340K)

Tell me about all the things our new governor is undertaking

>best state in the union

Attached: 1503495797766.gif (250x250, 407K)

How do you afford Irvine? What do you do?

Si. I live in ventura county.

right down the street from Borderline, actually.

So glad I got out of that shithole. Fuck all the spics and jews that live there. I pray every day God strikes California with an earthquake and everyone there sinks into the ocean like Atlantis.

FUCK CALIFORNIA.

Attached: California Faggot Schoolboys.jpg (600x754, 91K)

fuck spics

Drought may be over but all that rain and sun now builds up the fire fuel.

San Diego checking in.

California is a lost cause. If you have aryan blood and aren't a fag-enabling subhuman racemixer or something, gtfo now.

The more Whites leave California, the better. Let the shitskins stay there.

Attached: David Hogg California High School.jpg (1238x508, 98K)

707 here. To many libs out here living the muh weed meme.

Whats the point. This state is lost.

805 reporting in.
former 714.

beaners have invaded socal and its a shitshow now. all is lost and cant wait to leave this state

>failure who can't make it in heaven
>moves to hell and proud

>best state in the union
As a Californian let me be the first to bitch slap you.

Midwesterner here that visited CA for the first time last week.

You guys have so much potential. I went to Venice beach, talked to some chill surfer/skate bros, and then I went just a bit too far and the whole place was packed with homeless and blacks who are shouting and smoking dope and ruining fucking everything.

Some of the greatest natural beauty in the world and it's ruined.

California has fallen.
Secede now.

>spic
we live with our parents kek

Different user, but
S T A T E
O F
J E F F E R S O N
is a fun dream but it's a pipe dream. One of the biggest things I'd fear is Cal Fire's massive resources funded by Sac/SF/LA being kept away until things get to Camp Fire level.
It's also meaningless because there's a lot of hate for "the cities/SoCal," but it's more a hate of the locations rather than any specific policies that affect the SoJ. Taxation is a silly thing to hate because state taxation is so minor, and the cities' enormous tax base funds programs that benefit the smaller areas. Most of the negative things that come from the cities are people, and since burger has no inter-state border control nothing would change in that respect.
Firearm legislation is one particular issue, as vehicle smog laws, that might have significant change. Water use is another huge issue, since NorCal supplies Sac and the Bay with water and it's very politicized. But although I see the value, it's just a ridiculous issue to me that won't really change anything. Many people bring up the electoral college, but California is blue because of its population. If SoJ takes any of the population, it will likely stay or very quickly become blue.
Homelessness is a big issue, but unfortunately it seems that governments are following the trend of enabling it no matter what side of the aisle controls them. I'm sure that it will continue to grow in NorCal, and I'm also sure that no matter which party is in charge very little will be done.

Hot dang I'm not going to lie I'd probably give the blonde a good rogering if you get my meaning

Thanks for the rec, user. Also, 818 checking in.

707 here as well. Had a bunch of faggot cyclists clogging up the roads today. Hope at least one of them ate shit in a pothole. This county has the worst fucking roads

I'm right behind you, bud

What this guy said.
I live in the area of Irvine that has a lot of black people.
I am pretty much just here trying to finish my classes at IVC because the math professors at OCC suck, plus the IVC online schedule tells me which professors offer online homework bcause I can't pay attention in class for shit. I need to go up to Calc 2 to transfer out.

Marysville checking in, can't wait to get out of this shithole. Hopefully northern California becomes the state of Jefferson in my lifetime

Stockton is a hellhole. I built a warehouse down there once (used to do warehouse contracting all over Cali), there is no salvageable part of that entire city. I slept in my truck because there was no motel without bugs, I would watch groups of men pick up hookers in parking lots, the entire city is a ghetto.

Used to think Bezos was bat shit crazy for saying he wants to colonize the Moon. But now I’m all in. Who wouldn’t want to get the fuck off this planet?

>best state in the union
haha

Attached: 6EObEvb.jpg (1175x812, 146K)

former 714 reporting in now 562

> State of Jefferson
I'd fight for this

Bel Air reporting in. This place is fuckd

Attached: B7163340-63C7-49B5-BFBE-608CB90987F4.jpg (4032x2812, 3.89M)

Anyways, what are your guys thoughts on SB50?
Is it good? Bad?
Will it ease the affordable housing crisis?

Attached: qq47f6yagvi11.jpg (1117x1174, 94K)

Antelope Valley checking in

Is it hot out there today?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PICTURE? REEEEEEEEEEEE
yea calc 2 was kinda hard to be honest

That topography looks exaggerated.

Naw. Nice weather.

>living with parents
>community college
lel me 2
stack that schm0ney

Attached: 1529244625943.png (444x444, 18K)

The one thing this place still has going for it, lol

Faggots and materialists. Go suck a dick and find a way to lower your taxes.

it's not, the central valley is artificially constructed by the ancients

How do you guys feel about the flag? Also is there still any momentum about California seceding if Trump wins again?

Attached: history_of_california_flags.jpg (775x1031, 156K)

the drought was so bad you really shouldn't be thinking it is over.

530 shithole reporting

I thought that was supposed to be the nice part of california...

510 here

>530 shithole reporting
holy shit, I've never seen anyone from my childhood town on this board before. Were you NU or Bear River?

i used to fish in Stockton then it got so bad that you cannot do that anymore. Tents and tarps cover the riverbank. A murder a day. There are so many spics here it makes me sad. I went fishing and there was anchovie bags all over the lakeshore. Mexicans side by side at the river keeping everything they catch. I catch and release and the spics get angry when you let go instead of giving them your fish.

Things done changed.

661 rise up

What do you think of white/mex couples who have kids?

714 reporting. This county used to be red, so they redrew some lines and it flipped. Still, the state seems to care more about our infrastructure than most. They tear up streets just to put in landscaping.

p.s. When the drought was on, old dudes were sneaking outside at midnight to H2O. I know, I saw them, I should've honked when I waved, but I was good and my lawn still hasn't recovered.

>flag
sweet
>Also is there still any momentum about California seceding if Trump wins again?
there never was
no, a girl on twitter does not count as "monentum"

Placer County checking in. Filling up with niggers and hijabs at the gym lately. Considering moving soon.

California has more registered republicans than Texas. Let that sink in.

Yeah, you're not wrong. I love the idea, but as long as the people have their bread and circuses, there sure as hell won't be any changes to what you're talking about, and the State of Jefferson will be a cute little pipe dream.

I can understand the sentiment. It's a bit of a shame, really, that we have so many god damn people. Christ, 40 million people in California is just not tenable, especially if a half of them are moronic shades of brown.

>714 reporting
how is anaheim hills?

Unfortunately, not on fire.

510 reporting in, how do we stop the techi/silicone valley menace?

Attached: 20190511_193454.png (485x396, 250K)

916 native in San Diego checking in. Going to TJ tomorrow.

We kill them all, and let the devil sort 'em out.

>best state
Nigger what? I live in this state and it’s ass.

Also 510 reporting too many spics in my area

There was an entire party dedicated to it memeflag.

Fellow 510 here. I go to college in the area and there are many Pajeets that come here on visas. We need to stop the Pajeets from coming so that these Silicon Valley faggots from getting resources they need. Easier said than done though. Maybe pull a Laura Loomer at Google.

951 here
SB50 is going to make the housing crisis worse because you can't force landowners to build homes or apartments or rent to people if it's already built. The supply is going to fucking plummet.

Also, fuck this state for wasting a wet year by refusing to build more fucking reservoirs. All of that water in the snow pack is going to be fucking wasted.

you're 100% right

Do what I am doing.
>left california because fuck all that gay shit
>move to texas
>property is fairly cheap
>starting my own tech company in the south.
Honestly it doesn't take much. Every company wants to live and work in the bay/silicon valley , even though they are garbage cities, but honestly. Move it to a poor restate, get tax benefits and also help the economy. Win win

Why aren't you guys building dams left and right so the next time there is a drought you will be able to go for a lot longer without drying up?

>I live in Irvine
Santana

What is stopping a a few homes to be sold to developers though? I assume that the developers will buy homes in a discrete fashion and will buy any surrounding homes until they have two or three lots to build "dense" townhomes.
I feel that even 1 home lot in a suburb built in the 60s is enough to build two small townhomes like pic related.

I knkw that many suburban homeowners will put up a fight to prevent dense housing and will try to form agreements to not sell to developers, but I feel that some will try to sell early if they feel that their property values will drop.

Attached: residence-delano-california-brookfield-residential-900x600.jpg (900x600, 112K)

90280 reporting in

Attached: IMG_20190507_190110.jpg (4160x3120, 2.25M)

I actually just moved my family here to the og capitol of jefferson yreka from the bay area after our rent was going to be raised to 3500 bucks for a beat up 2 bedroom house. Its a chill little town surrounded by rural farm land. We bought a super cool home built in the 20s for under 125k cash Theres great fishing. Medford is 40 minutes away with no sales tax. My wife really likes it here. I got hurt at work and we have to make it on 2k a month the wife and i pull in combined . No prob up here

I live in Fresno and I like it. Hillary won Fresno County in 2016 but barely and the Republican John Cox beat Gavin Newsom in Fresno County in the recent Governor's Election so I'm optimistic that Fresno's Asian and Hispanic populations are starting to understand what's at stake. It doesn't freeze here so all the plants that grow in frost-free places grow here. It gets mighty hot in the summer and air quality is too often a problem. It has Fresno State University and Fresno City College. You can still buy a nice 3BR/2BA home with 2 car garage for $250,000. Race relations seem to be good. At work and when I ride my bicycle, I receive kind greetings and waves from Mexicans and Asians. Like everywhere, many blacks carry a menacing posture that jolts you into an uncomfortable alert status whenever you detect their presence. I sense a demographic adjustment and fear that State government housing agencies are flooding Fresno with relocated blacks.

>I assume that the developers will buy homes
See, that's where you're wrong. Developers won't even touch the market for two reasons:
1. Low margins
2. It will become more difficult to evict tenants who don't pay.

So what you have is a situation where you have high risk (inability to remove tenants who can't pay rent) for little reward.
Developers and landlords will not enter the market. In fact they'll end up leaving it and just leave residential units empty, since it will be cheaper to not rent out the units, than to maintain the units and rent them out.

Yepppp 90069 here. Too many homeless, jews, spics, niggers, and faggots/trannys around here.

Sounds nice user. My brother is planning on leaving soon to another city. It's still CA but it's affordable and not the Bay Area

Attached: 20190511_200940.png (720x800, 476K)

Feds here. You better run, Pedro.

why so salty?