ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION 9 TIMES HIGHER THAN IN 2017

twitter.com/culttture/status/1126973940658724864

Attached: Untitled.png (586x606, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
nationalreview.com/news/ninth-circuit-rules-migrants-can-be-deported-while-awaiting-asylum-decision/
google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/07/exclusive-kris-kobach-to-trump-you-do-not-need-congress-to-immediately-solve-immigration-crisis/amp/
hias.org/
israaid.org/
globalgiving.org/search/?size=10&nextPage=1&sortField=sortorder&selectedCountries=00greece&loadAllResults=true
greece.greekreporter.com/2018/01/17/jewish-and-muslim-ngos-join-forces-to-aid-refugees-in-greece/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_refugee_aid_organizations
timesofisrael.com/week-before-synagogue-massacre-hias-led-jewish-groups-in-refugee-shabbat/
jta.org/2015/09/22/united-states/how-israeli-volunteers-on-the-ground-in-europe-are-helping-syrian-refugees
timesofisrael.com/israeli-ngo-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/
israel21c.org/israeli-volunteers-care-for-worlds-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Inb4 MUH CONGRESS

Accelerationism is the future lads.

Attached: 1556024627415.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

Mexicans are subguman monkeys

god i fucking hope trump chokes to death on a bigmac

If only they had free speech and guns!!

Attached: gassing_the_immigrants.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Trump is trying but Congress won't help him

One year warning.

Who could be financing this? Who could be paying for pre paid debit cards for all these caravans?

>rich businessman
>getting rid of cheap labour
pick one and only one

Based. I hope all whites in America moves to New England/NY.
The treachery of the Americans towards Mexico and Spain needs to be punished.

>trump is trying

Attached: 152856976226205.png (1257x664, 978K)

>Who could be financing this?
God Emperor Trump :^)

Attached: 1557519405100.png (439x403, 100K)

I think it's more they're accurately reporting the numbers now.

And, they're all rushing up here, because they think Trump might actually get the border closed.

Good thing I stay inside all day and work from home. can't imagine what public spaces will look like in a few years. Lol

The numbers are the number of apprehensions. So they could just be stopping more people; is that not what we wanted?

Its all because of California, and they dont have either of what you mentioned.

WTF is this?

>Trump is trying

Attached: D35E3E65-7C65-4D22-92BD-4CDA5859F79B.png (449x401, 490K)

>As Breitbart News reported, there were nearly 100,000 apprehensions of migrants, border crossers, and asylum applicants at the U.S.-Mexico border last month.

This is number of apprehensions, not how many illegals make it through

This is a tired old excuse. I dont care. It's clear he has no control over anything and that's not why people supported him.

ICE releases migrants into the states, they’re usually never deported. Those are the new americans that Trump wants in his country.

Attached: C32A8506-F7C3-41C7-9B81-6BCE72F0C401.jpg (800x492, 85K)

Most of those apprehensions ended with the illegals being released into border states.

Attached: CBBED550-D7A8-48AD-BBB4-85B92D46FC1B.jpg (214x236, 9K)

Sounds like Trump is correct. There's a crisis on the border.

Attached: 1557602869085.png (2186x1484, 1.18M)

Source?

Trump is going to let them all in, THEN build the wall.Hes a good goy following orders.

Build that wall

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Fucking retard drumpf not putting up walls and letting them walk on through. Based on these numbers I'm guessing he's secretly tearing down the existing fence too.

>ICE releases migrants into the states

Hopefully not anymore
nationalreview.com/news/ninth-circuit-rules-migrants-can-be-deported-while-awaiting-asylum-decision/

Attached: 123213.png (932x835, 1.26M)

Ever heard of Catch and Release? Not to mention those Omnibus bills being signed prevents ICE from doing their job. Almost all illegals are free to roam the country.

Remember when the lefty courts and congress said keeping spics in cages in inhumane?

As long as C&R is still in circulation, this will never happen. We lost the war in America, worry about saving Europe. We might have a chance there.

Open borders primarily benefits the rich elites.
Chamber of commerce types always shill for open borders so they can get cheap workers.

They are the ones who control immigration policy. Unsurprising that a businessman agrees with them.

>As long as C&R is still in circulation, this will never happen.

What do you mean, this ruling means catch & release is over

Remember when Trump said that Anti-Semitism should be met with the death pentality? Every political party hates whites. You aren’t going to be saved. America has surpassed Weimar in degeneracy.

Attached: 14758600-DBCE-4854-AAA0-ECE6AF449404.jpg (718x637, 52K)

Trump's army of illegals

Attached: 30dkyq.jpg (721x499, 128K)

4D chess. They're all being sent to sanctuary cities until the finances implode.

Stop this excuse, it's not even true.
google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/07/exclusive-kris-kobach-to-trump-you-do-not-need-congress-to-immediately-solve-immigration-crisis/amp/

Without a wall, they’ll just keep coming back. That fence won’t do shit about immigration.

Once they’re done with cities, their descendants will move into rural and suburban white areas. Literally de-facto landgrabs like what’s happening in South Africa

Remember Migapedes this is winning.

Attached: cleanuppol.png (816x684, 332K)

Whatever you say Chaim.

for every problem there exists a solution

Attached: ed 209.gif (500x269, 1.98M)

Great Job drumpf with that whole national security thing.

It’s almost like the leftist scum had a moral panic over playing hardball with these “people”, and now they know our weakness.

>Trump is trying but Congress won't help him

Attached: 1555164123848.jpg (435x480, 40K)

based and gaspilled

Attached: hitler gas.png (640x477, 258K)

#MAMA

If he couldn't pass shit with a Republican congress he's a retard.

It's almost like a certain group of people are purposefully encouraging it.

Attached: 1501206168342.png (600x636, 393K)

Americans are far too cucked to ever start shooting people. We are already too far gone. Stuff like “gay rights” used to be considered communist by the GOP. Now they literally support trannies. It’s over. We fucking lost

Kill yourself JEW

>Trump is trying

Attached: 1198939436165.jpg (652x387, 29K)

Yea wheres ur source showing MOST of the 100k are getting released in border cities.

It's a damn shame that he turned out to be a complete shill. The silver lining however is that this satanic system will finally collapse under it's own weight and we can all fix it ourselves. I dont have hope for a future in this rapidly deteriorating society. I only wish for the end to happen

Attached: 1557510018280.png (740x900, 927K)

I legitametly believe the media is accurately portraying currently and under the nigger were just lying

hahahahahahahaahahahah, nigga how is gassing real like hahahahahaha nigga just open the windows hahahahah

We've been in the defensive since FDR, it will never be an offensive game again.

hias.org/

and

israaid.org/

Both NGOs are jewish, IsraAID is even financed by Israel's ministry of foreign affairs.
HIAS is the NGO responsible for the sentral american caravans. That's the reason that boomer shot up that synagogue, members of HIAS were attending.

Goatfuckers are retarded, what do you expect?

Looks really flammable.

Attached: 8A37D6CD-7293-4C45-AFE4-5AEE47EAC87C.jpg (217x225, 5K)

I've drove though sanctuary cities in person like Hoboken NJ. The streets are filled with beaners on every single street corner. All standing aro8nd doing nothing. Its surreal like alfred Hitchcock's 'the Birds' but with spics instead of birds.

They found out Trumpstein is actually a retarded Zionist and Israel's best politician in decades so they realized he was bullshitting about the wall.

Attached: 0706iranhair.jpg (620x465, 46K)

globalgiving.org/search/?size=10&nextPage=1&sortField=sortorder&selectedCountries=00greece&loadAllResults=true

Look at all those NGOs raising money for shitskins in greece. Funny how there are ZERO NGOS about helping greek citizens facing adversity and poverty.

then we have two options:
1. colonize the oceans, where shitskins dare not go
2. merge with the east asian race

>Merge with east asians
Found the kike

What pathetic propaganda

Trump himself, maybe?

Lol the GOP is part of the jew owned system. The Democrats push a little bit and the Republicans give up a little bit of ground. Dont be sad that the jew ran parties no longer pretend to give a shit. We need to vote against Trump in 2020 so the normies get pissed off enough. I don't believe anybody is going to fix anything in the political process. Anything would be better than the current semi comfy hell we occupy. We are being dragged into hell and anybody that does anything like Brenton Tarrant is called a glowfag. I'm tired of this world

Attached: 1557120324229.png (1468x396, 279K)

Lmao that little kid's face when he locked the door.

Attached: 1555017040454.jpg (879x485, 105K)

>try to make right wingers look bad
>ends up making them based as fuck

>ignores the choice that requires swimming
found the nigger

Attached: 1519441249428.jpg (640x640, 52K)

What started this??

>so much winning
completely tired of it

>>ignores the choice that requires swimming
>found the nigger

Attached: 1557623226253.jpg (423x222, 26K)

Balfour Declaration

damn that is pretty radical

I live with an asylum agent. It's true.

What, do you think we put them on a bus and send them across the rainbow bridge to their home countries? No, they claim asylum, detained until interview, then they are released until the court date they don't show up for.

Its worse than you imagined it.

oh no no no

greece.greekreporter.com/2018/01/17/jewish-and-muslim-ngos-join-forces-to-aid-refugees-in-greece/

my dad works at Nintendo and he said you're full of shit.

>What do you mean, this ruling means catch & release is over
>this ruling means catch & release is over
being this new
lurk moar faggot

Attached: last-samurai-6.jpg (880x1316, 180K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_refugee_aid_organizations

timesofisrael.com/week-before-synagogue-massacre-hias-led-jewish-groups-in-refugee-shabbat/

>Trump is not doing anything
Yeah bullshit

Attached: 722F0BB3-9863-4080-BC68-FBB8842796A1.jpg (1024x936, 102K)

jta.org/2015/09/22/united-states/how-israeli-volunteers-on-the-ground-in-europe-are-helping-syrian-refugees

Trying to get more money for israel is about the only thing he tried to do at this point

timesofisrael.com/israeli-ngo-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/

Should be hard to find an ex asylum agent that can validate what I said. They quit so fast that USCIS can't hire them fast enough.

Also your dad is a cum guzzling faggot, and probably Honduran as well.

israel21c.org/israeli-volunteers-care-for-worlds-refugees/

All they would have to do is shoot a couple of them on the border, but only Israel and non-western countries can get away with that because Jews.

have you considered converting? you already have skin in the game.

Attached: 1553523259043m.jpg (1024x561, 57K)

Lmao at least the liberals and boomers will go down with us on this sinking ship. Civic nationalists will be funny to watch get swarmed by diversity.

If the Jews would let us join them at this point that would be great.

It's because the people responsible for facilitating the flow of weaponized immigrants into the country are sensing that their job is about to become much much harder. They are desperate and rushing to get as many as they can inside before it's too late. You'd have to have the mind of a child not to perceive this fact.

never gets old

Attached: jewkek.webm (720x404, 451K)

I can't believe this. Trump ran on this platform: Stop illegal immigration. Trump's totally cucked on illegal immigration and is now working for Jews. How in the hell does Trump expect to get re-elected in 2020, or to receive the White working class vote? Or maybe he doesn't care anymore.

>They are desperate and rushing to get as many as they can inside before it's too late.
Yeah, I agree. But liberals / Leftists think that the racist Nazi Republicans are exaggerating the issue and that it's not a problem, or that the Republicans want cheap labor. They have an answer for this.

>trump tried

Attached: 291537C1-5616-45FB-8092-78EC83A55245.jpg (750x731, 229K)

>>trump tried
Do you think Trump was threatened with something by the Jews? He made a sudden and dramatic change about 6 or 7 months ago. He went hard on blocking Muslim immigration, enforcing the borders, to full on support of Israel, and " ...We want more legal immigrants than ever!"