Overdosing on red pills

The degeneracy is everywhere I look. How do yall cope.

Attached: 1552956250900.gif (312x252, 133K)

Well, just put a bullet through your skull. We don't need any more reactionaries.

Hope

Attached: 1557526999988.jpg (701x1026, 193K)

www.vaticancatholic.com

don't listen to this commie faggot

low information diet
busy with work, recreation, relationships

Lift weights

This is just part of the process

You can't control large waves and trends, but you can control how you live your life. Strive to make yourself better, whatever your definiton if that is and work on the things which are within your control, try not to spend so much time worrying about what you cannot control or influence.

Lift for the coming race war.
Lift for Jesus.
Find hobbies to get away from the cancer that is the internet and other degeneracy like garbage filled TV that rots your mind.

You're probably still new to the redpill shit. Happens to all of us, you start to learn about the decadence of the world around you. You learn to despise it, you see it everywhere you go. This takes you to a place of hopelessness, and you feel that there is nothing that can be done. This lasts for a while, until you get to the stage of enlightenment, and move past it.

Basically, just give it time. It happens to all of us.

Nice try you fucking tankie. You're fine can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1549415928713.png (552x543, 642K)

Stop being emotional.

Go to the gym. Eat meat. Dress well, go to work, etc

In the past we defended ourselves and families from predators both animal and human.

Nowadays western people don't fight in wars often. The thing we have to protect ourselves and our families from is crazy people.

THIS, IT GETS BETTER user HONK HONK

I just hope every day for a second civil war so we can cleanse America of all the hispanics. That's all that keeps me going anymore. The prospect that someday we'll be able to start again as a nation.

I'm not emotional. I'm just tired of waiting user.

Attached: 1553727884310.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

Raise kids, shoot guns on the weekend, wait for the day of the rope

Attached: gay 3.gif (508x311, 1.98M)

DUBS

Attached: 1553727626129.jpg (1204x647, 206K)

You are right user. In nature the white man is close to God. I forget sometimes.

Find a girl and some friends who doesn't like modernity, preferably religious. They're more common than you think. There's nothing wrong with enjoying some of the more harmless and innocuous shit that exists today either. You could try the honkpill and enjoying the unintentional humor of it all too.

Second, people tell you to lift but honestly you should focus on cardio a little bit more than big muscles. Soldiers are supposed to do a ton of marching and running, ideally.

Based.

I have a Christian wife and two children. And a successful business. I'm just ready for the good fight.

this, it just takes time

Attached: 1554864930865.jpg (767x1199, 111K)

Have more kids and develop your inner circle of friends.

Well shit you're almost all the way there already. Be patient and try to be someone the people around you look up to. If they just see an attractive, wealthy traditional guy that has a happy family, that does a lot of deactivate the programming.

Worked for me when I saw that every idealistic neolib cuck and LGBTfag I know was poor and miserable and every conservative stereotype I know was fairly comfortable and happy.

based comrade knows some people here are irremediable

You two will eat your own.

We always need more reactionaries.

Attached: Revvin' up the gas.png (760x817, 540K)

Lol I didn't. Took the blackpill hard, suffered a psychosis and killed my mom in the middle of a.psychotic break.

Had to spend several years in a psych ward.

Now have to live with the knowledge that I killed the only person in the world that I loved and ruined the lives of my family, who are all such wonderful people that they have all forgiven me despite what I have done to them all.

Life sucks but don't let them blind you to what is really important.

Jesus Christ.....

Let's talk about that iFunny watermark.
Jesus Christ mate. There's no way anyone can respond to that.

>reactionary
is that a kike buzzword that they use to label logical people that want to secure the continuance of their race and culture?

>taking a leaf post seriously
Hello, newfags.

Been on 4chinz since '07, you?

Smoke weed to blur the noise and focus on the things that make you happy.

Kek my sides

Attached: 1557183129410.gif (500x375, 495K)

I just act like a savage
Call out degenerate behavior when you see it. For example, 40 year old roastie is bragging about sex.
I ask her which of her children is free from autism. See the joke is she has no kids and will die alone lol

At least now you have nothing to lose.

Attached: 1552772151246.png (1366x763, 1.54M)

How embarrassing for her. I wonder how she copes

dont start with me

Attached: Dont.png (1200x998, 1.76M)

Yeah it's fucking awful. Was worrying about too much. Thought the government were trying to get me and got into a fight or flight panic.

I wish every day that it never happened. My mom deserved a lot better than me.

Depression is no joke. If the red pills are overwhelming you then you need to find something productive
Are both good pieces of advice. Focus on your self it's the only way to fight against the overwhelming tide of horror.

the clownpill comes after the redpill

Attached: c get comped.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

Train for 2 years and become a saint to redeem yourself.

Attached: 1557358400303.jpg (720x792, 45K)

I want to learn how to destroy my emotions. I'm starting to think that some meditation/hermetic practices might not go against Christian values. Like why would God care if I just obliterated my ability to give a shit about anything?

Research Stoicism

Well God designed you with them for one, and they're practically helpful in informing your intuitions and subconscious. Stoics, of the ancient Greek type and contemporary are kind of cringe but you can try reading about them.

Hermeticism is the way to go lad.

This.
If stoicism was more widely taught I believe many more people wouldn't have all these minor mental disorders and depression.

Sorry to hear that user. That's a tough, tough thing to live with.

So, to any lurkers, just keep in mind how much of this shit you're swallowing all at once. It's completely possible to overdose on redpills, and then you're taking blackpills; try to avoid too many blackpills.

Attached: 1.png (658x476, 64K)

>The degeneracy is everywhere I look. How do yall cope.
i finally hit that stage where i don't care. i just don't care what people think about me you know? that's how i cope at least

Good pic user

At a certain point the knowledge will destroy your life and you’ll start struggling to survive. After that you’ll stop coming here and you’ll assimilate back into normie society.

Go chameleon and get laid to stay sane.

This. And dont watch some retarded youtuber, go read a book

>(you)

Attached: 1546726479546.jpg (2662x2464, 1.88M)

stop taking anything seriously that does not have an immediate consequence to your real life.
i. e. get the fuck off here and call up a close friend or something Jesus Christ life is short man stop being sucked into to this ideology of this terrible board

By venerating my ancestors and remembering what they faced and defeated.

Thank the gods none of them will reproduce

no

Drugs.
And working a lot.
Think about anheroing every day.

One day.

Attached: 1532987306944.jpg (750x514, 120K)

Fuck that, you anhero, then the Jude win.

Wont be my problem anymore pal.

Although I am really looking forward to some big happening.
Where's that god damn meteor?
When will Civil War 2 happen?
Can't keep waiting.

Attached: 1551583039343.png (1000x1000, 259K)

Patience. Remember all the insanely hard shit your forefathers went through smiling. This time period is nothing compared to the past.

this. i want to fight or die. this is fucking boring

The real power is in your consciousness
Every woke mind destroy the “devil”

Be happy user your god solider

Attached: 42136209-15BB-4F28-B0EE-45027258035A.jpg (236x206, 18K)

i dream of violets

Attached: tumblr_n3x457OeS01shpl54o1_500.gif (425x219, 654K)

Being blackpilled is impossible after you’ve been saved by our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 38B91A24-8E3A-412A-B172-05D6AE046E2A.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

also remember this and one of you whities put it your next song.

"Women are the Devil. Take away the D. You got pure Evil."

You can thank me later.

>aluminum bat
fag.

Renunciation of the material world and one's material desires is common among monks. Maybe consider a monastic existence.

I'll pass on the Jewish desert cult stuff

as like my idol Ben Shaprio, I only play college ball.

Improve yourself and try to find / groom a woman who won't be a genetic dead end.
Life is supposed to be hard, else it gets boring.

You'll grow out of it when you get laid.

Attached: 69anal.jpg (300x250, 83K)

>When will Civil War 2 happen?
when the economy becomes Great Depression level tier

>not worshiping the gods of your ancestors
>worshiping a Jew instead because some Jews told you to
Shameful

and I’ll pass on your idolatry which was conquered by the grace of our Lord :)

Attached: E397CC0A-FB76-4802-8903-1BCC323F2739.jpg (607x608, 161K)

Idk depends on how 2020 election goes I could see a rise in liberals continually going crazier and things like red flag laws putting conservatives on edge leading to something but I won’t hold my breath

Mong

>How do yall cope.

Attached: kys_now.gif (327x200, 1.61M)

Attached: 1546201013692.jpg (483x1024, 95K)

this.

Kill yourself

saved

The economy taking a big fat shit would cause the much faster collapse needed to bring about real change
Red flag laws would be the final straw that proves whether or not gun owners are cucked. All it takes is one person you vaguely know in your life to call the police about you and your guns are gone. They're gone forever unless you start using them. Dont give me the crap that (((they))) will let you have your guns back after you go to court to prove you're not crazy. They will never in a million years give you your guns back after they take them

Attached: 1557182338105.jpg (250x234, 7K)

Why would I worship conqured false-Gods?

Attached: FC0E67B7-4739-4889-9E2A-DAE35764AF37.jpg (1340x2048, 571K)

Be a man

Take the pain

Did
hit a little close to home?

did you not notice I said nothing to you but as soon as I posted a picture of Jesus Christ you all started giving me (You)s? Why does the image of the son of God trigger you?
Pagans are not a threat, they never were.
Your religion is the religion of hippies and drug users, yet you act like it’s for warriors.
pic related

Attached: 8DE4DB9A-7611-433E-9A62-A2CDDE23FC61.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I fear we are the last comfy generation before revenge happens

Like I will be 70 and see my great grandsons taking up arms and I'll be unable to join

That would be the worst.

Can we speed things up.

>yall

Attached: 1556511854332.jpg (400x216, 28K)

Tell that to the brit/christcucks of lindisfarne. Jewcults are not the path of the white man.

Your nation is made out of immigrants, cunt

>Lads

Jews are literally Pagans you heathen.
Read the bible front to back then come with a real debate.

Attached: 8C550147-104F-4073-AAB9-80C6738426F3.jpg (223x226, 12K)

Epictetus > Marcus Aurelius