What are progressives fighting for?

What are progressives fighting for?
>homosexuality is legal
>gays can adopt kids
>taking hormones and cutting off your dick is legal
What exactly are the progressives fighting for? What do they want? What are we "progressing" to?

Attached: w.jpg (750x935, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attention and praise

Fuck, who allows their children to be around these god damn nutbars?

The death of God.
Not gonna happen tho.

Attached: 899bf9bc4e5099698447f7bc56748ac5.jpg (736x1127, 60K)

>Anne Arundel County
It's already shit. Everyone in the northern part is either on heroin or a wigger. The southern part is full of rednecks and hicks. Only Annapolis is worth anything.

It's not "progressivism" its regressivism.

Attached: libraries.jpg (1308x942, 357K)

Attached: jew covers.jpg (1111x729, 361K)

>What exactly are the progressives fighting for?
the next goalpost (of many) is to be able to legally fuck kids

Put simply: secularization and the further fragmentation of society. The people who carry out this agenda are comprised of those who do it intentionally as well as useful idiots who do not.

>they cant procreate
>they cant survive time
>theyre progressive
towards death. wait em out. strike when revolution begins

Attached: 1553214089128.jpg (125x120, 2K)

They want to make it legal to fuck everything from little kids to animals
They want to make it legal to marry anything from objects to yourself
They want everyone to participate in these delusions and harm those through law , boycott and media for those who claim this isn't progress and they aren't showing any signs of slowing

Attached: 1552725885572.gif (500x281, 2.79M)

Read the protocols of the learned elders of Zion dipshit

This. Leftism is a Death Cult.

A hedonist society that revolves around what gets you off. I honestly can't imagine what the fuck else they want

You know of the concept of entropy? There are some people who push for total disorder in our current system. They don't even know what they're doing.

The emperors new clothes.

Attached: 3D7DF2EC-1159-4A30-A954-76D7D6DD5FED.jpg (435x78, 18K)

Brainwashing everyone else into agreeing with them instead of living their lives without bothering their fellow men. Also feminists are kinda right sometimes

How could you so blatantly ignore all the niggers and spics?

Except leftists own all institutions of education, media broadcasting, entertainment, music, and online platforms. Everywhere you turn is a propaganda machine. They still have kids, they're just hedonists who perpetuate cycles of single motherhood and the child's life is on a convener belt going through the indoctrination machine.

Attached: 1479542911168 aesthetic vertical wallpaper pol 4chan daily life vintage.jpg (579x855, 487K)

Read up on libertines.
That's their dream

Free money for degenerates

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

They are fighting white patriarchy, the unspoken but celebrated white male rapist epidemic, the white male murder and crime epidemic, all shaming words, and microaggressions, bigot.

Pretty much, they're just lashing out in envy

Attached: 1557602848264.jpg (750x784, 218K)

For the man in your pic to legally stick his dick in that child
>wish i was kidding

>The death of God.
>Not gonna happen tho.

Based.

What's the Knight from?

>What are progressives fighting for?
The right to march us all to hell.

Dunno, but I found it and thought it was cool. Reminds me of Infinity Blade though.

>Only Annapolis is worth anything.
The worst part about Annapolis is that it is in Maryland. Lovely little town completely ruined by that state.

Dave rubin everyone.

>rubber boots in the house

what a degenerate

I live in MD, I can second that. I lived in Baltimore for a couple years till I wised up and moved to the boons so I could at least do whatever I want without being bothered by homeless or shitheads. MD has gone downhill.

They won't stop until the West is thoroughly destroyed.