Why don't they teach about money in school?

Why don't they teach about money in school?

Attached: CCDF69AE-A1EE-482C-9593-2B0EBA2E4EB8.jpg (738x1024, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8
youtube.com/watch?v=M_3T-Af57Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=wgazsNiu3BA
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0fGXzKb1o
youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0
archive.org/details/pdfy-LzPJrXY17uzk3bu9
youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJ1rOFK7o
newrepublic.com/article/79470/1895-8th-grade-final-exam-i-couldnt-pass-it-could-you
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=415
youtu.be/aCuz8IJffLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you let someone in on your (((scam)))?

This, most people dont understand inflation let alone finance, if they did people wouldnt tolerate the fuckery that occurs

It's the last thing they want the peasants to understand.

Attached: 1545451898829.jpg (1702x3372, 1.63M)

I've got some of those silver certificates.

Because like medicine, programming, and mathematics, it is not within the realm of compression for most people.

Currency is not a simple thing, you for example, have no idea what you are talking about.

Why waste people's time with something so archaic as monetary theory when most Americans have a painful Miss understanding of how a progressive tax system works.

t. Econ grad student.

Sure, I don't understand, but I want to learn. I'm willing to learn. I'm going to understand it.

>went into debt to learn nothing of value
too funny

if you're genuinely interested here are some links for you:
>Clarke and Dawe - European Debt Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc

>The Money Masters Full Documentary The rise of the bankers [3h29m]
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8

>How does the financial system work
youtube.com/watch?v=M_3T-Af57Pg

>Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

>Money as Debt - Full Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

>The Truth About the Deficit, Debt, and U.S. currency
youtube.com/watch?v=wgazsNiu3BA

>Prof. Werner brilliantly explains how the banking system and financial sector really work
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE

>Federal Reserve explained
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0fGXzKb1o

>Quantiative Easing explained
youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k

>The Federal Reserve Conspiracy
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0

>The Federal Reserve Act 1913
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0

>Secrets of the Federal Reserve
archive.org/details/pdfy-LzPJrXY17uzk3bu9

Sorry you didn't pass algebra

Same reason they don't teach about law.

Leaf, I promise, I will vouch for you when the rakes come out. You're safe. I was just about to ask you and the rest of the Anons lurking to dump pills, links, pastebins, info graphs, ANYTHING to do with financial education. I'm tired of working for money. I'm ready to learn how to make it work for me.

>Because like medicine, programming, and mathematics, it is not within the realm of compression for most people.
>usury is beyond the realm of comprehension for mere mortal
t. interdenominational entity

Attached: money.jpg (1198x1146, 168K)

Well first thing you should do is learn why money exists, and why it being tied to a physical object is a bad thing.

I recommend "Modeling Monetary Economies
3rd Edition", if you passed calc 1 at some point in your life. Otherwise I would just pick up any macro textbook and read the first 3 chapter then jump the section on monetary theory.

It will teach you enough to realize the fed exists to protect banks from inflation. And that we are absolutely fucked if we don't get out of our current low interest rates.

Jesus Christ don't watch any of that shit.

If you need video form just watch a video lecture from MIT.

It's long, but worth it.

Attached: The Final Redpill.png (927x6648, 1.05M)

I'm stealing that.

>Modeling Monetary Economies
>Author : Bruce Champ
>Former employee of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
>It will teach you enough
how about no ?

>College Educated
>Not indoctrinated

You can only pick one.

This.

>Hey kids, we're gonna teach you how currency debasement is a good thing

bumpstock

The Fed is a governmentally enforced banking cartel - existing solely for the purpose of benefitting bankers and Government to centralize the money supply and inflate at will. The movement for it was started by and promulgated by big bankers - especially JP Morgan, Rockefeller and Kuhn and Loeb.

Central banking benefits bankers by way of bank credit expansion, and for the Government by Monopoly of note issue.

I'm pretty sure you're larping as an econ student but if you're not, wew lad - you're indoctrinated as fuck.

Attached: A372655E-AD01-461E-A124-6EA1FE1475BF.jpg (1418x600, 485K)

Here's a shorter video that will explain why the system is not explained to people and will never be taught in schools:
youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJ1rOFK7o
The easiest way out of this problem is for Trump to use his constitutionally granted power to print a new currency and bypass the Federal Reserve Note system.
All other options require organized violence and the FBI exists to prevent that from happening.

Can you tell me what your opinion is on flags with gold fringes?

You’re getting raked with him, traitor

what a funny cutdick slave you turned out to be, good goy

bumpo

>they use to
i had a teacher teach how to balance a check
book, fired the next day.
10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt.
newrepublic.com/article/79470/1895-8th-grade-final-exam-i-couldnt-pass-it-could-you

Attached: 1557165515398.jpg (449x600, 45K)

Fired the next day? Harsh, guess that was a early pill for you.

If most young adults knew basic things about how money works many people would never actually go to college, purchase a house, invest in 401k, be outraged at social security, and outraged at taxes.
The fact that most young adults or even most adults don't know a thing about how money works is how the government controls you.

Kek
Sovereign citizens are truly the looniest of the loons

Had to cut something to make room for 3 semesters of Holocaust studies.

edgy or stupid?

Attached: make money.png (530x132, 36K)

Had a really based econ teacher in college that did teach people about the monetary system. His class was much better than the couple econ classes I've taken in college so far

>GW basically saying:
>credit that can be stolen will be stolen, credit that can be impersonated will be impersonated
like yeah bro... you know this precisely because you did it with the British pound during the war.

>Link basically saying:
>we need to adopt MMT
based genius president

>Andrew Jackson be like:
>fuck America, let my banker friends control credit
*bankers friends oink on him*
>no wait fuck bankers

Attached: capitalistball.png (394x321, 130K)

*high school

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

this. They kids other stuff, the "essentials", like scarcity, how to work honest jobs, how to save up money, how to balance their budgets, cost opportunity, etc. They don't mention how to perform money magic via loans and interest so that you can just make money from other people.

Here's another good one to add to the list: Princes of the Yen
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

Talks about the huge real estate bubble in japan during the 80's and its popping that would lead them to decades of stagnation as the only thing they could do was have the central bank flood the country with liquidity to keep it in a zombie state. Very similar to what has happened to the rest of the world over the last decade.

Please explain why we are fuck if interest rates are low. Thank you

the republicans will always try to fail.jpg
they are seen as good and then its all a test and some study they have done to see how people react then they take violent reactions they dream up from it, and try to claim it happens
thats were the fright/scare tactics they make up come from and the essence behind every crisis actor thing they do is.

Attached: woked.jpg (736x919, 73K)

you got the teacher fired for teaching how to (do something) balance a check book?
my teachers taught us that, and what infections were, how to treat them, what kind. some of the retards i went to school with tho bragged abou thtem going to put in the common-core shit. and would say they were slaves and that there was a master then i told them no we are all free.

Because if they taught teenagers to start investing into bitcoin at age 18, taking a few years living at home to help the family and to build savings/start life they wouldn't gave an entire generation of slaves who will never get out of the debt trap

Easier to subvert a nation if its people are uneducated slaves.

Attached: 1020px-Saint-Gaudens_high_relief_double_eagle1.jpg (1020x1024, 291K)

Becuause they're scared people will start to figure shit out.

Why do you think the federal reserve is based around gold...

>bitcoin
>free money
scam artist here

They do if you try to earn a politics degree.
You could even write your thesis on the difference between commodity and fiat moneys.

>school only
to pretend that your actually smart and that anyone can't learn it
fuck yourself kike

Never mentioned free money. Avoiding banks and using btc as a savings account and DCA investing into it for a few years will cut years of grinding cash to pursue hobbies/education in someone's life

You're socially shamed and hard-pressed to find gainful employment in the US without a college degree. American high schools don't even teach anything beyond college prep courses now. That said, you can learn about the Federal Reserve racket while being victimized by the Student Loan Racket.

vatican used jews to do usury to get around that pesky canon law in europe that's why we came to america.
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=415
what the fuck are you bitching about and what the fuck are you talking about andrew jackson you saying he said to let tthe bankers control teh credit? is all your doing is bitching about muh loan muh credit. faggot kike

Attached: deathtorome.png (388x233, 137K)

that is fucking retarded, i dont need 16 years of school to know how to do something from the time im 5 on.

>and also
what about the previous 12 years what the fuck do you do during that time?

Fuck off already Ron Paul.

Nobody gives a shit about you, friend. This is a statement of the popular opinion regarding education in America.

its not me here you owe the answer to its why does everyone have to go to school, maybe you didnt read OP but nobody gives a fuck about you and your fucking pussy ass threats. you and your cult you believe you belong to you zealot is what nobody gives a fuck about.
shove yoru pathetic threats which is all you faggots ever do up your ass

you didnt read? they were right below each other i responded to you twice. i guess you need everythign handed to you so you dont accidentally fuck it up but your really just trying to do that since everything isnt handed to you on a silver platter whne its all implied anyway.

>threats
I never made one, please take your meds.

You really think your in productive ass wouldn't still be relatively poor of we were on some metal standard. Christ you're retarded. Every loser blames someone else for being a worthless piece of shit.

They do, take literally any class related to business. Its not mandatory, sure, but the classes are still there

My highschool history class spent nearly a week going over the switch to fiat currency

>most Americans have a painful Miss understanding of how a progressive tax system works.
I encounter this often and it irritates me greatly

Pic-related is debt-free money.

Attached: United_States_Note_(One_Dollar_face).jpg (2000x951, 464K)

school fired her, i'm not the gambio mob boss of
high school you downie.

Attached: M4INE.png (200x200, 73K)

Even if they cannot go back to the gold standard dollar, the US should consider silver standard.

Silver standard worked well for Holland for hundreds of years.

inflation and compound interest is what keeps 99% of people debtslaves

youtu.be/aCuz8IJffLI

That's how teachers lose jobs and thus the same form of income as stated in your post, and in an of such; how you know subversion has taken place.

>never threatened you
your opinion is shit fuck you and it is irrational. your off from the OP's post about SCHOOL.
not specifically fucking college which is a logical fallacy to start bitching about college when were talking about school. school is learning
idiot
retard
nigger
Fuck

saved, thank you

>advocate for flat tax
>brother out of the gate explains to me how tax brackets work
I know what the fuck tax brackets are stop telling me. So that's why that's your first argument.

Also how hard is it to explain that we went from bartering to finding one common item we all found value in to trade instead?