Easily the biggest shit show I have ever seen involving the police. Why are some American cops so badass and tough...

Easily the biggest shit show I have ever seen involving the police. Why are some American cops so badass and tough, and some are absolutely retarded and incapable of resolving situations?

youtube.com/watch?v=zv5Cbgn4TOU

Attached: american cop.jpg (1200x1246, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBOnyICLmnU
youtube.com/watch?v=MhBnDmGhcGI
youtu.be/SErUYtqJ1us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>absolutely retarded and incapable of resolving situations

Being circumcised in infancy inflicts irreparable mental trauma on the American male, hence the neurotic and aggressive nature of Americans in stressful situations such as law enforcement or military conflict, when compared with their European counterparts.

You mean those same uncut fags who are allowing their wives to get plowed by cut Muslim bulls? Those ones?

Some you get new fags to the job

I'm not even sure wtf I just watched

Women think uncut looks fucking gross but you’re right overall.

>Women think uncut looks fucking gross
Source required lad

lol Man if I was a cop I'd be constantly pissed off too. What a bunch of fucking idiots. Looks like they encountered a group of smelly hippies to be honest.

Straight men think flat chests are gross and yet women don't all get implants.

I have seen so much shit from shit drivers, and never is there a cop around. I drive in a 30mph zone a few miles and here comes the little piggy whining that I didn't wear my seatbelt.
>cops do nothing but protect criminals and preform extrajudicial executions.

This is what happens when the police don't outnumber suspects at least 3 to 1.

This. Was going to say that this would have ended with a far higher body county with the methbillies around here. Should have waited the extra few for their buddies.

there's lots of videos of cops handling large numbers, but it's by putting the most belligerent into the backs of their cars not letting them repeatedly start more shit

>American women think uncut looks fucking gross

fifty

Also if the only other people that circumcise their kids are kikes and sandniggers you know you are in bad company

what the fuck happened here?

I wish the entire family were shot

looks like your typical Walmart shoppers

Fake as fuck

based

>This is why I cannot be a white supremacist, the family is just as bad as niggers
>You cannot refute this.
Did you see the cop kick the other cop in the head at 3;20? Christ, this is horrendous.

Attached: 1514957106236.jpg (1920x1200, 210K)

this family lives in an RV and travels around performing music in parking lots. They are very isolated from society and their family was pretty much a cult.
they legit seemed to be possessed by the devil. Very weird behavior.
One got the cop’s gun and shot him in the leg, two family members got shot and one died.
A wal-Mart manager tried to help and got his arm broken by the 11 year old family member lol

youtu.be/eBOnyICLmnU

Follow up. inbred meth family

Alright I've seen some bait but this one is very creative.

Somebody link to the one with the audio, its 100x better.
>Stop being Nazis!
>Why are you acting like Nazis?
>Why are you doing this?
>Your tearing my family apart!
>Your killing my family!!!

Attached: AryanMan.jpg (180x280, 19K)

sad but true. white supremacy is a meme.
Imagine a society filled with these people?

we dont know what was going on in the first place. It was dark as shit and the lights on the car were pointing directly at them. The kid pushing the cop back probably thought it was who ever he was fighting.

Police tactics generally work against a single man, because a single man is weak.

If people stick together and fight the cops a lot of their tactics don't work.

That's why they couldn't handle that group. That's also why the fat fucking pussies ran like little girls during the LA riots.

the video does have audio wtf

>and some are absolutely retarded and incapable of resolving situations?
The intelligence barrier is quite low, some are surprisingly intelligent. Others are nearly actually retarded.

WHy were the cops there to begin with?

Wow, just look at all these fucks I give about a woman's opinion.

Presumably because Walmart called them with criminal trespass complaint.

Satan's right. Average patrolmen are usually 100 iq at best.

Americans

Not all of it. I saw this video but the you could hear the dude freaking out. This one is all muffled and you can barely hear it.

Looks like this family should have been put down many years ago

Attached: F59469D1-5DED-425F-B694-18B70997AD6D.jpg (750x1191, 426K)

And yet all the women I've ever fucked have said that a cut penis looks like shit and that my perfectly straight uncut cock is about the most natural thing they've seen.

So easy to critique from across the pond, rather than look out your own window...

Yes, it's normal to perform elective surgery on a newborn to increase that newborn's future sexual desirability. That's why I gave my newborn daughter breast implants and a nose job.

Attached: 1538915197012.png (500x706, 219K)

Oh, so then nothing to justify putting their hands on the hippies.

The British are civilised and don't chimp out in supermarket car parks like retards.

Because they are low IQ, under trained, and have PTSD

How did the cops do anything wrong? They asked them to separate and we're immediately jumped by all of them while being massively outnumbered. They tried like hell to get the absolute shitshow under control without lethal force and one of the animals shot one of the cops, so they shot back. I fucking hate cops, but these ones did the only reasonable thing they could do.

>women
>think
>implying

>all the pig bootlickers itt
embarrassing

is this from a comedy film?

>Civilized

>rotheram rape gangs...
>no officials hanging from streetlamps...

No, youre just cucked into a walking coma...

You haven't seen that one yet? It was a classic.

>American gypsies get the bullet
Should've shot them at the start.

Attached: 1557525599494.png (500x580, 311K)

>british
youre an islamic state now.

every one of these cops should be executed for treason

absolutely no reason to barge in like some monkeys hyped up on test

Theres so much jewish jewery going on here now. I understand you jew fucks that's how I know we need anuddahshoa. I'm working so hard, long and diligently. Creating a fortune for myself. I have no heirs, no family left. FLanon here. With this money I'll crack the case of US jewish politics. You jew fucks love me! Even if you were to read this you would still respect me. I know how to play your game and soon I will be able to afford the buy-in. Fuck you. When you see me talking on your TV you will know, pol. Promise. Wish me luck and big checks.

Attached: IMG_0156.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Agreed. Even a seasined platoon going in against these people would have had a difficult time. It's hard to say what strain of methamphetamines they took but it certainly was powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhBnDmGhcGI

Attached: WhiteMan.jpg (178x283, 18K)

That retard’s ear plug isnt even all the way in

kek at the walmart basedboy trying to throw down

Attached: walmart.png (1920x1080, 860K)

Cant speak for Fujimoto but pretty much every women I’ve been with (oldfag, at least a few dozen) prefer cut. Uncut will be tolerated at best but vast majority of western bitches prefer cut.

Look at the schizophrenia on this one lads.

>The British are civilised and don't chimp out in supermarket car parks like retards

Hmmmm...
youtu.be/SErUYtqJ1us

Oh nononono...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All the cops had to do is just sit back and let them tire themselves out by brawling, and nobody would've gotten killed over some stupidity

hence the reason you're an incel.

Jow Forums done broke em.

Kek

Are you fucking blind? The cops ordered a separation and then went straight into trying to take dudes down.

That is not acceptable. I dont pay taxes to be treated like a slave.

The story I read said that the entire family lived out of the Chevy Suburban.

Yeah, this dude overdosed on redpills.

They were obviously trespassed. At that point the police are obligated to get them off the property as soon as possible. Also, they can't exactly just sit and watch an assault taking place.

>British police

>why are some people good at their job but other people suck at their job?
You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

No, not really. It was a very poor response and a drastic escalation to a situation that as far as I could tell was at least reasonably stable when they arrived.

Their behavior is responsible for the fatality. Their behavior is responsible for the cop being shot.

Whatever closes deals.

pol done reaffirmed and enbolden 'em

It's funny how one resorts to physical force upon being punched in the head.

On the off chance you create a happening, good luck and godspeed.

Attached: 1557432843883.png (515x505, 272K)

imagine cutting off part of your son's penis so girls might like him more

The police don't have the authority to just tell you to do whatever. Not everything they say is a lawful order. In fact, most of it isn't.

The police initiated hostilities here by charging into the group like a bunch of monkeys. This is, without the slightest bit of wiggle room, first degree murder on the part of the police. It is premeditated unlawful conduct.

No American in their right mind should be satisfied with anything less than the execution of these officers.

Are you fucking blind? They ordered separation and we're immediately told "no". Should they have just said, oh, ok, we'll let you decide how this criminal trespass is going to go?

one of the pigs nearly got wasted in the first few seconds
look at these pudgy zog fucks, they could barely last against children and a father screams "stop beating my children" at them

Attached: faggot zog pigs.png (1920x1080, 926K)

Shit starts @ 31 sec. Nobody punched a cop.

Do you mean to say that the cop punched one of the civis? Cause I didnt see it. Timestamp?

I know you're being sarcastic, but why did you pierce her ears? To hear better?

White trash is a reflection of the state of society. Oakies were white trash, but they worked hard.

I've told the story several times. I've been what you call redpilled since I was about 12. I am gifted with an incredible personality. I've become successful in my job which allows me to write my own checks. I'm known within my industry and in my communities. Onions hablo espanol. People love me and now I'm getting rich and will buy my way into politics. I love Jesus Christ our lord and savior. I will never win a political office but everyone will listen while they can. My heart is true and I have nothing left to lose. Ive inadvertently devoted my life to this. I have nothing else to spend my money on.

>Told "no"

And...? Try talking them down...

>we'll let you decide how this criminal trespass is going to go?

Were they being arrested? Cause I dont recall hearing "your under arrest"...Until they aare under arrest -the pigs should not be legally allowed to direct anything, let alone use physical force when told to fuck off.

shut up EFL nerdyou're homosexual trash

100% justified - you do not put your hands on a police officer under any circumstances.

Two cops were already there. The ones arriving at the start of the video are clearly backup because the "talking them down" by the initial cops clearly didn't work. And watch it again. Not a single bit of force was used until a cop tells one of them that he's going in handcuffs. So, yes, an arrest was being made.

nice get for a bootlicker

>muh tresspass
cops are supposed to preserve life. They had all night to arrest the family or get them to de-escalate and move on without causing the unnecessary death of one of the members.

How about you spend your money on traveling the world and redpilling randoms? Buy a go pro, travel the world and have fun instead

>So, yes, an arrest was being made.

No. Thats not how that works. "were putting you in handcuffs" is not 'your under arrest'. Cops are allowed to handcuff people on site, until order can be established.

Even still, the cops were in the wrong -they started the escalation. Period.

If the people were under arrest, fine. Until then the cops should be as respectful ad patient as a receptionist.

i have no idea what the fuck is going on
but they look like trash so kill them all

user's giving you bad info. Eight of them swarmed the Walmart men's room including the mom and 11-year-old daughter. When an employee checked on them they became aggressive, hence cops being called. Cops try to separate the weirdos and sort shit out but they start shoving the cops and ignoring commands. Then come the fists, followed by batons, then tasers, then two of the younger gypsies tackle one of the cops, fighting for his gun. Gun goes off and hits the officer in the leg, and it's a death sentence for one of the gypsies.

>I live in fantasy land where people assaulting officers detaining someone aren't responsible for their actions.

They also lived in that Suburban, far cry from an RV with that many of them crammed in

The only reason anyone got hurt is because the cops went charging in like monkeys instead of approaching like officers of the peace. It is an intentional dereliction of duty, a direct assault on the foundation of free society as well as the rights enshrined in the constitution of the country and therefore treason. The pigs should be executed for what they did. These are enemies behind the gate.

Hi Antifa

Not all burgers are cut Nigel.

Dont know about the trespass issue. I do know however, that it was the cops that started puttin hands on the 'weirdos' first.

Look again.

>mischaracterizes my argument

You cant follow the conversation. Thats ok -well always need low IQ people to do stupid work...

Hi, bootlicker

white trash

They're walking into a situation where they've been told it's a large group of belligerent male drifters who were aggressive towards employees, they see their first responder is now basically surrounded by aggressive gypsies, and the gypsies immediately square up to them which wasn't a death sentence until several minutes in when they get gun grabby. Sloppy fight, but the gypsies were absolutely looking for a reason to fight.