Are jewish people really the master race?

Are jewish people really the master race?

Attached: im-14013.jpg (620x930, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cufpa.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/israelis-sniping-palestinian-children/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're a race of psychopathic killers.

Yes

cufpa.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/israelis-sniping-palestinian-children/
sick fucking bastards

N

all true semites died hundreds of years ago.
All that is left is a bunch of larping faggots.

Too ugly and unathletic.

Compare these two goblins to the Syrian presidential couple... fucking kek

Attached: alassad288.jpg (590x350, 44K)

This. If Satan had a 'race' of his own, they're it.

if jews really wanted, they could kill him LOL

Are ticks masters of their hosts?

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1544x1451, 539K)

That's just what the descendants of the Paracus people (Rothschilds) want them to think.

Attached: cc96ad2a082af2100fb0ac524e69ee41.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

A greasy inbred cheating Master race.

>sick fucking bastards
burger saying they're sick while praising brenton cuckrant

Attached: tinfoil.jpg (1300x866, 273K)

>if jews really wanted, they could kill him LOL

Attached: 1787abb26ba851e239bc55ebe8de92fb1635477f7164e86421a22ed047ef2063_1.jpg (1651x820, 85K)

No. They are not.

Well, then, why aren't jews really the masters race?

I have no answer for that, but that would be a good place to stop reading this article.

>tinfoil
Prove me wrong.
Those skulls were naturally larger than the typical humans.

Daemon poop race

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Their lack of empathy caused by inbreeding gives them an edge in an immoral world.

Attached: 1557584723447.png (1062x884, 642K)

>Very Inbred Eastern European gypsy race
>Master Race

Yay no! ha

Attached: Become a monster.jpg (1249x600, 546K)

This.

"The Chosen" is just the Biblical-era version of a psychopathic killer telling his victim he's a wealthy prince.

Attached: Kushner - psychopath.jpg (1024x941, 132K)

this shit looks cringe as fuck like TPUSA

I guess?
They lack certain qualities that make them master race tier though

to be honest all those persecutions that jews have suffered seem to be a bit exagerated hehe

A little bit, but I like posting white nationalist cringy memes! haha

Attached: okay buddy.jpg (720x661, 61K)

I didn't praise Brendon. Why would I praise a Mossad stooge? I know what their game plan is.
Sick fucking bastards

gosh
i really love those kosher breasts

Attached: Milana-Vayntrub-In-White-Dress.jpg (576x857, 44K)

The intelectual "master"bator race.

what?

>all those persecutions that jews have suffered seem to be a bit exagerated
YOU DOUBT THE TRUTH OF THE HOLY SIX QUINTILLION?!?!

Attached: Kushner Corps.jpg (587x403, 48K)

yeah
and i also think that rich jews never face persecution, while the lowest class jews are the ones who always get killed haha

if they were so smart they wouldn't need america's money and protection
>bbbut they are so smart they can scam us
by that logic gypsies are smart

they pay for it for protection, do you think your government does it for free

Jews are not a race. Stop shilling this Jewish mythology you kike.

Jews are psychopaths. They give no more fucks about other Jews than anyone else.

The only reason Jews appear to care about other Jews is self-interest - "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Without the goyim to bring the Jews together they'd eat each other like rats.

Attached: Kushner - eyeing another victim.jpg (800x511, 57K)

>Jews are psychopaths.
true, but smart psychopaths

either way it means you're easily tricked

The jew made a funny. Also you can’t Mossad the Assad

It's not clear Jews are any smarter than any other race. Their in-group demand for the children to excel at school accounts for most intellectual differences, ime.

But not being burdened by morals and empathy leaves psychopaths free to choose behaviors that in some circumstances are very successful.

Attached: Jared in love.jpg (800x450, 34K)

No, they are just masters over niggers and pigskins. They will never rule over asians or arabs.

They're a people hard wired for high-risk, high reward situations.

The problem is they've gone four generations now without much risk and they're starting to get sloppy. It shows. Jews two generations ago were much brighter than the ones running the show now.

dude jews created the sunni shit to infiltrate the muslims, and you should also check how (((jesuits))) had a strong influence on china, or also see how jews supported Mao zedong haha
>It's not clear Jews are any smarter than any other race
they seem to be

Psychopath? no. Though some try to be 'sociopathic' through rituals. Psychopaths are noted by fearlessness which is an antithesis to jews. Overall is more about being taught that non-Jews are not human beings similar to how we brainwash soldiers for war. One thing though they are good long-term planners. Eventually the best thing for Jews is to intermix with whites to a point where they are not ugly, have little to no genetic diseases, and have even higher IQ by selectivity. At this point Judaism is less religious and more secular to a point where is just a boys' club. If what power Judaism currently holds over time converts to simply an upper white society class that would be for the best.

Attached: 1557519706947.png (850x729, 967K)

I am white and I support the jews because the whites in Jow Forums don't accept me as a white

I'd rather die for Israel than die for the """white""" race

>highest IQ
>best education
>most wealth

It sure looks like it

depends on the kind of jew,
the ones who have european blood are the smart ones, while mizrahi niggers are just monkeys

Jews do not have a higher IQ. That is a lie started about the turn of the last century because they were score negro level at Ellis Island, and there was a move to stop them from coming to America

Attached: Smart Jew Myth IQ.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

It looks like jews are smart only if you are too stupid to do the math and check if they're lying again.

Attached: Jewish IQ.jpg (532x647, 99K)

only in the eyes of their jew religion. If Aryan, Anglo-Saxon, and celts stuck to their own pagan gods.

damn, i really want to find that text where a jew says how jews were able to convert european pagans to christianism without violence

oh really you don't think the whole "dominate the white race" thing is indicative of intelligence, you worthless fucking faggot?

>Jews do not have a higher IQ
Well the Jews making major decisions are high IQ. Simply looking at cranial size of a lot of Jews indicate a higher intelligence. The advantage really is that jews put more importance on intelligence in leadership while non-jews do less so. Through this also gives an advantage in regard to strategy. The main weakness is cowardice and being physically weak but that can again lessened or removed by intermixing with whites even more. Top percentile intelligent Irish perhaps would be best in regards to courage.

>the ones who have european blood are the smart ones, while mizrahi niggers are just monkeys
Yeah Europeans have a lot of bloodlines which are super intelligent. There are ones here/there in other races but there is little environment for them to thrive. Another reason why white colonialism is a net good for countries. (at least through ones like the United Kingdom)

Some of you goys are alright. Don’t show up at the strait tomorrow

Attached: 387D56A4-615C-4752-9220-15CB148029C6.jpg (300x175, 23K)

> Jow Forums really is dead
agreed

>2016 and you niggers have just multiplied simply amazing
that's not an argument.

Jesus was Judean. The term "Jew," as you know it today, is not Judean; it's Khazar. So yes, Jesus was Judean, but he was not Khazar. The "Jews" (Ashkenazi) that we know today do not share genetic lineage with Jesus or the Judean people. They are Pharisees. They are liars. They are snakes. These are not noble or capable men. These are willful destroyers.

As we know, Jesus spoke in parables. Men today must wake up to the fact that the Revelations was an analogy.

We've been here before, boys. This is a dance over 2k years old. We win every time.

look at Zoroastrian
look at Buddhism
look at Hinduism
If the forces in power today are not the demonic forces spoken about in the Bible, the Bhagavad Gita, or the Vedas, i don't know what is.

Hindus might call our time the end of the khaki yuga golden age and a return to the iron age. There is evidence to back this.

Our own government has run this simulation thousands of times over the past 30 years. The conservative right wing always wins. And they don't just win, they dominate with unbelievable power. Read the white papers on this. Former CIA directors have done talks on this as well. If whites decide they've had enough, it's over.

And the best part...

it would take no more than 10k men to do it.

Anyone remember how much the DC snipers cost us? $50 billion. In 3 weeks.

that was two guys..... in one city

what do you suppose 3 groups of 3 men in 3 major cities would do in a matter of a few days if they decided they wanted to cause a ruckus?

it's all held up by threads, boys. that's all i can say for now

The return of Jesus Christ to Earth is an analogy, as every other heroic archetype, myth, legend, for strong, courageous, and noble men standing up to evil; and crushing it with almost unbelievable dominance. Jesus is us. He always had been.

Attached: ima_aca6bdb.png (1040x732, 1.71M)

LOL the IQ thing was invented by a jewish man

Statistically speaking yes,

>Simply looking at cranial size of a lot of Jews indicate a higher intelligence.
Numbers don't lie. But you user, that's another story.

Seriously. Does nose size count towards cranial size now?

>The "Jews" (Ashkenazi) that we know today do not share genetic lineage with Jesus or the Judean people
In the probability of genetics you probably share little to no similar genes to one of your ancestors 3000 years ago. This point is sort of moot.

>The conservative right wing always wins.
Yeah why have mentioned that Jews should interbreed with whites also for bravery. A higher sense of honor is better for leadership and wins over the conservative crowd. Cowardice tends more left leaning and at this point is risking complete loss of power. Jews need to act more conservative right which they can do but would be much more efficient with certain bloodlines intermixed.

The rest of your post religions are control mechanisms so they tune people sort of out when you introduce them into arguments.

Attached: trumphappymerchant.png (600x628, 185K)

You two fell for the propaganda that intelligence is unrelated to brain size. Cranial size is what... .4 or .5 positively correlated with IQ. There is a study available through simple google.

I was making a Jew nose joke that’s all

Those kosher breasts turn me crazy

Attached: w78hrmeci7oy.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

The Ashkenazi's recent attempt to interbreed with anglo blood is all in vain (as all of their endeavors). They always retain the man's inherently feminine genes and the Ashkenazi have been practicing kin selection for the most effeminate men for nearly 1500 years. A generation or two isn't going to change a fucking thing.

Anglo blood is inherently noble, courageous, and extraordinarily violent when necessary. It only needs a small spark to awaken. And that spark has the potential to burn brighter than a thousand suns.

You, Moshe, know exactly who's coming for you. And I don't blame you for being afraid.

Attached: af1c7806033af93ef0c9420b87bf2d4c508668b5c74ab8067177bda61d26cd7f.jpg (800x1000, 139K)

everybody is afraid to say jews it seems

They are technically yes, the master race. They are our Masters and take care of the things goyim can't comprehend.

>Are jewish people really the master race?

not even close.

.4 or .5 is actually quiet high

why not

>A generation or two isn't going to change a fucking thing.
Pick up a 9th grade education on genetics, please.

>why not

because no one in the universe wants to be their slaves, and trust is their only weapon of domination.

in total, they are less than 100 IQ. Even the groups that are supposedly above 100IQ cling to their Near Eastern based culture which has proven time and time again to be inferior to Western Culture. They are riddled with genetic problems. They have oddly shaped bodies and tend toward having rat-like faces.

Seriously, on what basis would ANYONE think they approached anything near a "master race"?

Attached: 1523925513958.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

>Seriously, on what basis would ANYONE think they approached anything near a "master race"?

iirc, the study that gave them the often quoted ~115 IQ had White Episcopalians scoring in at 119.

watch "europa the last battle"

Attached: darwins finches, jews subvert and destroy nations.jpg (738x741, 79K)

people cant fathom that jews don't operate on the golden rule, like almost every other race.

at any rate, you can't really base a master race off of parasitic behavior. A group that requires others to create and invent for them is not a master race. Hell, they can't even make a success of a tiny little country like Israel w/o depending on the welfare of Whites. Even 3rd World Latin American shithole countries seem to be able to carve out an independent nationhood better than Israel can. If the USA/British or Russia wasn't always there to give them handouts, would they actually be able to exist as a country?

israel could destroy the entire middle east without your help

lol no. Israel has actually created more problems for itself concerning 4th Generation war by the actions they've taken in destabilizing the Nation States that surround them.

>th Generation war
Warfare*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

this triggers pol but its true. an idf f35 squadron could rinse out assad's palace in a heartbeat. Israel wields true power

Yes. They have their hooks and fangs sunk in deeper now than at any other point in history. It would take a coordinated worldwide uprising to be rid of them.

No they are not the Master-Race. If anything Chinese, Japanese and East-Asians are.
And White-Western Europeans though below East-Asians are certainly better than Jews.
If we just get our act together we can take care of them.

Attached: 32u1231u2312ou12ui12oui12.png (1339x685, 853K)

Yes highest iq and wealthiest.

Not even in the same league. Just a parasite living in the world better men made.

Attached: IndoEuropean migrations2.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

>jews are parasites!
>Jews own everything!
Chose one

They dont own everything. They control a very small segment of specific industries that are all parasitic and subversive and use those industries to damage other nations/cultures/people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue

Look at the top 10, 6 are built and owned by white Europeans, the rest by Asians.

Jews are basically like some ant mimic that got into the ant hive and ate a bunch of the ant larva and got fat. Because a greedy parasite got fat from being sneaky doesnt mean it built the ant hive or created the civilization that it benefits from.

I am sure they have jewish lawyers, jewish investers and a bank to protect their money ;^)

>I am sure these mega successful companies have Jewish parasites attached to them trying to profit off them
Yes, and that proves my point exactly.

LOL, the companies are the ones who hire them

How does that change anything? White europeans build the most successful companies on earth and Jews come and try to profit off them in a parasitic fashion without creating any value.

>a non-argument from a non-country by a kikeanon who hides behind a proxy
you are linking an article from a bygone era. Defending a scrap of dirt != projecting power into a large region and maintaining control. Also, you are totally missing the point about 4th Generation Warfare. Israel is actually safer when it is surrounded by strong adversarial Nation-States as opposed to being surrounded by weakened ones with little control over the factions that reside within .

>you are linking an article from a bygone era
i just posted how israel BTFO'd arabs without your support
maybe jews helped those companies to expand across the globe

the fact that the united states exists thanks to a jewish banker makes you think a lot