I love beating up wh*te men, and yes I'm black

The final solution to the wh*te problem and all political problems is to beat down every last wh*te man. Wh*te men need to learn their place and that is in total submission to non-wh*te men. Wh*te men are fat, stupid, cowardly idiots who let their women run everything which is why the world is such a piece of shit place to live now. This never was the case when black men were allowed to live the way we were supposed to without the interference of stupid wh*te men and their fake bullshit religion of (((christianity))).

I have the solution to putting the wh*te man back in his place: we beat them. This is every easy to do. Modern white men are extremely fat and flabby. Almost none of them have ever bothered to lift weights or train in hand-to-hand combat. They are no match for the extreme physical and mental prowess of black men. Here is what you need to know about provoking and beating wh*te men for the good of the planet:

>wh*te men are the most emotional creatures on the planet. They have extremely fragile egos and lash out quickly with even minor provocation. Just remind wh*te men that they are inferior and pathetic, that they are slaves to Jews, and that they have managed to lose control of all of their countries. This is usually enough for them to call you a "nigger" and once they do that you can beat them nearly to death with NO consequences.

>wh*te women hate wh*te men for all the reasons I've just listed. You can always hit on the wh*te woman and she'll respond. This will provoke the pathetic wh*te man to either attack, or let you have sex with his wife/girlfriend or daughter while he watches and cries in the corner.

>wh*te men are addicted to guns they are too cowardly to use. If a wh*te man pulls a gun, have one of your black friends attack from the back or side. There is no such thing as honor---honor is something cowardly wh*te men use to justify their failures. You either win or you don't. Don't fight fair with wh*te men.

Attached: cuck overload.jpg (596x283, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I love LARPing on Jow Forums
Me too! I have over three hundred confirmed kills, you know.

You can try but, it won't end well for you.

Attached: Art americanism.png (1789x395, 232K)

>You can try but, it won't end well for you.

nice larp wh*te coward. I'm going out tonight to find a wh*te woman to colonize. I'm going to skeet deep inside her. I won't raise the child either. I'll let wh*te men's tax dollars do that.

One of you will probably run your mouth tonight and catch these hands if you know what I mean

At least you are not a subhuman spic

Chuckling as I'm reading this remembering the nigglet that stole my headphones back in highschool. He lost two teeth and had a concussion at the end of the day, because the dumb fuck was stupid enough to wear them after he stole them.

Attached: 71B11A98-1882-4994-8C4A-EB8D897A9071.jpg (614x322, 63K)

i ran over a nigger with my car a few weeks ago. crushed his skull. he was drunk and wondering around in traffic so I didn't even get a ticket, lmao.

Attached: 1557623140931.jpg (1024x843, 149K)

>they are slaves to Jews

How ironic! This coming from the original slaves of the Jews.
And niggers are still slaves. Slaves to jewelry, slaves to drugs, slaves to their own impulsive behavior and slaves to "muh dick".
If it wasn't for the Jews monetizing you and your predictable shitty selves, you'd be a worthless 'people'.

Attached: we thought they were white.png (825x1000, 358K)

>Chuckling as I'm reading this remembering the nigglet that stole my headphones back in highschool. He lost two teeth and had a concussion at the end of the day, because the dumb fuck was stupid enough to wear them after he stole them.

was it real in your mind? I bet you just played with your Magic cards and looked at the ground every time he walked by you laughing wearing your head phones.

I stole a wh*te boys bike when I was young and rode it in front of him. He didn't do a damn thing. Fucking wh*te pussy ass bitch. He was (((christian))) which was no surprise.

Attached: CgHGea8WEAAXVU6.jpg (400x400, 21K)

cool i love fuck up niggers too in groups like monkeys i call them punch the first one k'o because they have glass jaws and all the other monkeys just start running away..

is your life in a constant state of denial and fairytales?

does this help you COPE? I see you resorted immediately to a personal attack rather than refute a single one of my points. I'd drill you in your fat mouth if this encounter was face to face. You'd fucking cry and look like a pussy in front of all the wh*te women while you bleed on the ground. Later that night you'd come here telling everyone how someday, eventually, after you read more books, you're going to do something.

You won't. I'm going to keep colonizing and breeding your w*men. Know that faggot

Not if I set your ape genes to level zero.

There is no point in keeping black people alive

> ITT: nigger wastes his time desperately trying to convince white people that he is better than them

Attached: tumblr_o3sowwI9RU1r2g7mto1_540.jpg (540x304, 32K)

I went to my local park to hit some golf balls, and out of nowhere 8 niglets showed up. Literally walked up to me and just stood right next to me, whatcha doing mista they said, g-g-golfing I said, I was literally shaking at this point, low behold they just wanted to watch and even went to fetch my golfballs, they was alright but I still hate the fuckers.

This is some Nigger African Pagan LARPER

SAGE in all fields

Attached: IMG_8078.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

what's a wh*te man?

im from alaska and didnt grow up around blacks. when i used to visit my cousins in seattle I shocked them by fighting the uppity blacks as I saw fit. you are correct that many people think negroes have some sort of super powers but I know that most of you are dumb and skinny. quite easy to fight really.

I swear to God I will find you and I will own you nigger.

Attached: 1557612640753m.jpg (828x1024, 108K)

Op Alt

>muh dick

You're pussy. All mouth, and it makes a great target. I'd shoot you dead and the police would let me walk. I'd get a pat on the back and they'd probably reimburse me for the ammo I used to take your feral mouth off of welfare.

Attached: 406.jpg (600x777, 37K)

Umm sweetie its wh*Te not wh*te :)

No, it was quite real. You niggers are absolute shit fighters on your own, in hand to hand. Wild swingers with no control. You're pack animals, that's what most of the danger comes from. Waiting for one to try to break in so I can look down and see one of you drenched in blood all over again.

Shut the fuck up nigger your place is at the bottom of the income pyramid

Attached: 184526C9-A58E-4D97-96B7-A9AD87F90FBD.jpg (500x500, 101K)

No m8. Just a guy with a story to tell.

SAGE slide thread SAGE

a human race that doesn't exist in the United States, because its full of beaner apes

I’ll just shoot you nigger and call police who will shoot your friends nigger

Huwh*te is better

>>I love beating up wh*te men, and yes I'm black

t. 5'6" manlette with an IQ of 75 whos never even been in a schoolyard fight

Attached: zgwf0g5ij0321.jpg (2000x2500, 2.03M)

seething

Attached: dead nog.jpg (650x829, 188K)

guess what bitch...we blacks don't live on the internet like you wh*te cowards. We out here doing real shit. And you won't do fuck all to stop us pussy. real talk

like you have a choice pussy

say that shit in public and watch a black man smack your mouth good, boy

>I was literally shaking

that's good son. You know your place.

it's okay to be mad

>quite easy to fight really.

the only fight you've ever been in is on Xbox bitch. You would piss yourself if a brother decided you needed to learn your place.

the only thing you've ever owned was an XL "personal" pizza

I exist. Better question, why should we continue to allow you shitskins too in our land?

Why the meme flag baby girl?

In couple years they will shoot you

Cope Tyrone

Attached: 1503179437464.jpg (3800x4368, 1.83M)

>I love beating up whitE menarrrrgggghhh! Racist! help me! someone call the ACLU!

Attached: Travon.jpg (736x493, 64K)

This is /b/ tier shit. Why is this here?

nogs can't type.
fuck off, m8

>I'd shoot you dead

you won't do jack shit you fat wh*te coward. Your race is finished. We already everywhere.

>income

oh look the wh*te-jew thinks his fake money is important

oh yeah how's south africa going for whites? Remember when you had nuclear weapons but you gave them up to keep those juicy (((trade agreements))) because you're a greedy race of shortsighted fools? My homies going to keep visiting your farms bitch. You keep posting them old ass pics.

it's what happens when shills realize that people started filtering the word 'white' to hide anti-white threads, so they use wh*te to get around the filter

this is such a larp, waaaay too grammatically correct to be a 'boon.

Attached: 1557166997603.jpg (750x745, 67K)

>We already everywhere

On a tv screen. But that doesn't matter since no one watches tv anymore

sorry bitch. It's called college. Your dumb shitty blue collar ass wouldn't know nothing about that, though? woudl you?

>SJW LARP

prove that you're black with a time stamped photo or get the fuck out of here

and i really would. i've got the guns, the training and the nerve. you'd be wallowing on the ground in your blood, piss and shit wheezing for your momma as i stood over you and let you bleed out.
And I'd laugh my mother fucking ass off.

Attached: this is me.jpg (500x387, 138K)

>affirmative action
>poor trash grants
>urban studies major

yeah, i bet you did.

Attached: 1416616980488.jpg (500x377, 24K)

cry meme flag all you want, it won't change the fact that most of your country, probably including you, are brown

Absolutely confirmed larp

Post timestamped hand or stop posting.

I like the rage and cruelty. He lost me at the gas and murder

>i am a nigger and yes: i act like one!

Attached: 1556835381014.jpg (750x703, 91K)

DAS RITE

Attached: Absolute humiliation.webm (976x544, 1.99M)

I’ll bite on probably fake bate.
This is why 1 in 3 male niggers goes to prison.

A nigger would never tldr this hard

Is that a legit statistic jesus thats fucking high

He probably bought a new one with money your daddy earned for him son

>prove that you're black with a time stamped photo
>Post timestamped hand or stop posting.

*crickets*

Yes please keep attacking random people and proving us all right stupid nigger.

It would be high for whites. It's normal for them. Water under the bridge.

Lmao how do people take niggers seriously?

Literally the most hated garbage by everyone else.

Attached: 1501896890941.jpg (480x447, 27K)

Fuck around and find out, nigger.

>wh*te

Real niggers don't write like this. Nice larp faggot. /thread

Attached: 1557310366792 1554190169955.png (960x960, 759K)

Remember when South Africa believed blacks were so subhuman they voluntarily disarmed their nukes rather than allow niggers to have them? Your people are savages.

What country are you from?
Are you that ashamed of it?

yo i be knowin how to put all dem white fool on blast, you just go upside dey head
whites is fat and pussy, pussywhipped crackers
way back when we wuz kangs ain't nothing wrong with black folk, till they took us on dem boats and beat us for they cotton and doctah malcom king done let us go, now wes just be a new kind of slave to the white man, they got all dem jobs and schools and they ain't fucking with no niggas up in harvard ya herd me?
hit dem white boys nigga

This.
Words are right and where they should be, even though the faggot types in niggerspeak

Attached: 1534870637785.jpg (303x332, 10K)

whites need to stop sucking so much onions, or they will end up dead