This is how we can kickstart the revolution

I have a proposal for a new approach to propaganda designed to make the youth more susceptible to the redpill. We should create an animated semi historical 1950s sitcom drawn in the art style of pic related that portrays the era as heaven on earth. It must portray the idea that the past was better than the modern world. This will make the young white people think "i wish the world could be like that again" and we will tell them that it can and lead them here to show them how

Attached: 1556591099108.jpg (540x504, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewawakening.org/index.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXYJqNKpWfl1cjoHhVuteTg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1950s is really overrated. show a more small town lifestyle instead of suburbia

theres plenty of old tv shows and movies that did just that because thats how things really were

How it really was doesnt fucking matter. The point is to convince the viewer that the past was better so that they can more easily be woken up from the matrix
Thats actually what led me to wake up which is why i know it will work. The america of the past was a different country, it seems like an alien planet compared to today.

Bump

Attached: 1556756405214.jpg (736x390, 86K)

i was watching JAWS the other day and EVERYONE was white and happy.

Except for the great white shark at the end.

Exactly. This show must emphasize that as much as possible without setting off the pavlov conditioning americans have to white nationalost propaganda. Its basically propaganda to warm them up to more propaganda. If there are any drawfags in this thread we need your help to make this happen

well he was still white at least

Better than being a mudshark.

Checked and kekes

Bump

Attached: 1554482332811m.jpg (1024x919, 180K)

pol should make a movie, like a post-race war utopia with only non-degenerate white people scenario with a back to the 50's leitmotif.

I'd like to watch this

Books, movies, TV shows all need drama and conflict. What's your plan for making your utopia interesting while still leaving it utopia?

So just like Pewdiepie leading Gen Z here? We just need to speed things up. I like this idea.

No, do short 3 to 5 videos, each one showing an inverted aspect of this Kiklown World.

So what’s the plot/scenario. The characters need a problem to solve

Good point. If its a sitcom it would be normal family problems. Unfortunately having the white suburbanites driving out the new nigger family would set off the pavlovian bell.

50s hot rod racing maybe?

It would require a very competent artist and I don't thing he would do it for free. Although we could always use royalty free drawings from the past and animate them in a cutout style.

Just watch tv shows from the 50s and you'll get plenty of ideas.

I love the fact that the mainstream culture of the 50's is now the counterculture. Our great-grandparents must proud

My great grandparents are still alive and they are the most wonderful people you will ever meet. Oh how we have fallen

This. Think leave it to beaver. It will present an even more idealized version of everything great about the 1950s.
>Its an episode where the family visits relatives in detroit
>Wow, it wasnt a war torn hellscape back then!
>What happened?
>O shit it was the niggers

Bamp

Attached: 1556754443561.jpg (1024x646, 290K)

Um....leave it to Beaver.....was the best.

Based

T H I N K B I G G E R

I have a better solution and plan, The Bulter Plan.
See you in the homeland.
thenewawakening.org/index.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXYJqNKpWfl1cjoHhVuteTg/videos