Europeans are really moving to America to avoid muslims?

Europeans are really moving to America to avoid muslims?

Attached: 1553711540900.png (549x797, 349K)

Its the other way around. Americans are defeatist faggots.

That's pretty good Engrish for a Chinaman.

Where the fuck are we regrouping?

Oy, muslims are bad goy. This means that we should have a muslim holocaust and kill all of the Bosnians, Chechens, Circassians and Albanians, goy.

t. Shlomo ben Sixgorillionberg

Muslims, jews and niggers are bad. Now shut up.

The UK we are gonna make Sargon the dictator

No stay where you are plz don’t come here America is already having an identity crisis the way it is right now

No, because America is full of meximonkeys

I agree that niggers and jews are bad, but why all muslims? What about Hezbollah? They stood their ground and saved their country from Jewish invaders. I think they're heroes.

And Iran, they are the one country not to have a central bank and also the one country that openly names the Jew. They seem like pretty good people to me.

And of course, the European muslim leaders like Kadyrov are definitely /ourpeople/.

What you are thinking of and what most (((cuckservatives))) are brainwashed into conflating with other Islam is Wahhabism. Surprise, surprise, it is exported in masse from Saudi Arabia, which is, surprise, surprise, a puppet of Israel and the Jews. Literally, every terrorist attack in Europe was done by Wahhabists, they are the real problem and they are vicariously funded by (((them))).

Iran is whiter than Brazil and the USA united user, you are not killing Muslims, you are killing whites, same thing with Syria.

Based Latino.

fuck off achmed

What's your argument? I don't mind if it's Ahmed Zukanovic from Bosnia or if it is Ahmet Hysa from Albania or if it is Axmat Anzorov from Chechnya. Go start a brother war, if at all, somewhere that isn't Europe.

I never had a problem with European Muslims, I just thought they were a little dumb to follow Islam, but: the vast majority vote in leftist politicians and support open borders and immigration from shitty third world Muslims countries.

It's ingrained into any Westerner who knows his history and has common sense. You can't trust, or believe a moon worshipper.

The only eurofags moving here are leftists that love Muslims and BBC

This.

Oh like european pagans who worship Selene, Luna, Xors or Mani? What's your actual argument? Worship of the moon is a fairly common practice amongst many religions across the world.

It's almost impossible for Europeans to "move to America"

America is for Mexicans who have nothing to lose it seems.

Because of the unreasonably tough immigration laws the only ones going are the ones who love humiliation and BDSM.

Dishonest and thieving cunts of low intelligence and dubious morals.

I threw that phrase in there for a reason, the fact you focused on that tells me you're leftists shill or a muzzy--or both. I don't really care who worships some moon demon, but I do care about what they do in the name of it.

Blanket statement claim. Please elaborate.

> apparently, I'm now a leftists shill or a muzzy
weird and false implication but whatever

> what they do in the name of it
elaborate

Europe is our home. I dont give a fuck about America, we did fine without it.

Attached: 1385242594-452.jpg (3000x1855, 1.42M)

this. Death to America.

>Yes, it's ironic how many have come to Los Angeles. A city chock full of fucking muslims since the 1980's.

you aren't Norwegian faggot just some mormon retard in Utah.

Attached: 1540282718118.png (607x608, 406K)