How many South Africans actually leave for Australia?

How many South Africans actually leave for Australia?

Attached: 96FC4C29-C424-4CC5-8182-FD399AF7FD62.png (600x400, 433K)

it used to be the other way around!

Very few. They're Calvanists. They're gonna stand their ground and die.

>10million whites vs 1.4billion blacks

That's about right. Like in the Battle of Rorke's Drift in which 150 White men beat an army of Zulus 20x bigger, all you need is a small group of White men united together.

Afrikaners have among the highest birthrates of any White population in the world and may be the last survivors.

Not many

>Very few.
over 1% of NZ is now born in south africa

Not to many.

Fuck all

they're good people though, not exactly the worst kind of immigration to have right?

But the day before a larger group of redcoats got their skiis waxed, so the Zulus were feeling frisky.

eh don't really care since i'm leaving nz myself

Why do you stay in Africa you’ll always be at war it just doesn’t seem safe for white to live down there

>Why do you stay in Africa you’ll always be at war it just doesn’t seem safe for white to live down there

We are all that's left of keeping our culture alive. we have been fighting for many many years to keep it alive.

We have managed to carve out a number of entho-cities, villages & spots around SA that don't seem to be under any political or mass movement threat right now. But if push comes to shove, we will fight and die.

Why's that kiwibro?

a few and they do okay, it's a better place for white people than SA. There's a biltong place near me, shits the bomb.

When Bushwar 2.0 breaks out, will you sponsor my visa to help in the boogaloo?

Attached: 1511969193607.jpg (400x501, 52K)

Sadly, we are full

>Very few
>he's never been to Perth or the Northern and Eastern suburbs of Sydney

NZ is aesthetically becoming awful

Dunno. What’s the population of St Ives

I assume you're referring to shitskins

no, because they are in every western country I mean literally whats happening ecologically

I always thought South Africa would have ended up like Australia or New Zealand if you blokes had the same amount of immigration from Europe and GB like we had.

It's a shame, but you simply didn't have the demographics.

Your only alternative now is to try to depopulate the country when international institutions are preoccupied.

>tfw my grandmother and her sister left England at the same time. my grandma chose Australia and her sister chose South Africa

Holy fuck I dodged a bullet there thanks nanny.