What did Lord of the Rings teach you about politics and life and general?

What did Lord of the Rings teach you about politics and life and general?

Attached: rings.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rCY_Hjv7vKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think most of us just want to live somewhere like the shire

Midgets will rule the world

Nothing

Multiculturalism works

that balrogs can fuck your ass up unless your a noldor elf from valinor

better to live in some shitty forest than to have to climb a bunch of mountains and shit just to get beat up for some gold.

Orc posting needs to make a comeback

Never trust anyone who isn't white.

European history is awesome.

Don't trust nine black guys.

man's susceptibility to greed and the strength to overcome it as well. the importance in having and spreading faith

youtu.be/rCY_Hjv7vKc

Attached: 00.jpg (360x360, 11K)

Attached: 1496174328484.jpg (767x1000, 347K)

orcs are niggers and dwarves are jews

You need to nip degeneracy in the bud. Elrond could have prevented everything by just pushing him in the lava when he refused to throw the ring in. But he was a pussy and let him walk away with the ring.

wrong. the correct answer is
don't trust the friendly white guy when he offers to help you forge these magical rings

Listening to ep1 of Prancing Pony Podcast tonight. I realize my love for the works of Tolkien stem from a grand dissatisfaction with modernity, and that “escapism” is just a word to prevent people from dreaming of truth and order. We are prisoners here in this deracinated world, but we will always dream of something better, higher, more true to nature.

Attached: 7CF48E9A-7698-485B-A09C-E01F1C4ECEF4.jpg (1024x556, 189K)

Attached: 1510830569092.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

There's always someone trying to whisper into the kings ear.

Don't trust anyone not even yourself

black haired and blue eyed people are the master race

That Mount Doom is one of the worse names ever created

Attached: orcs1.png (500x363, 298K)

A noble phenotype

Attached: raven.jpg (2040x899, 229K)

>brack pipo bad
>y pipo must unite to win

why is it okay for you to fangirl over this dumb shit but you complain when lefty basedcucks do it with Harry Potter

You mean Amon Amarth.

because middle earth is fucking radical and you a big loser

Never give up never surrender

Attached: 1542359067328.jpg (1744x2234, 2.3M)

heh
>wizards are fagots that only cast continual light spells
>human warrior/ranger mutli-class best class
>your daughter will marry a mutt
>I'm surrounded by orcs
>Sean Bean is an awesome red shirt
>women look better as classy elf chicks

I think it's because Harry Potter promotes hyperspecialization in trade, while LOTR regards Shire as a good and peaceful way to live. Also HP embraces class separation.

Lurtz is trve kvlt

elves are dirty tricksters

>Never give up never surrender
That's Galaxy Quest dumbass.

is it applicable? that's what I thought faggot.

You were too lazy to quote Sam's speech from Two Towers?
Gay ass retard.

That all things are foreseeable if you look in the right places and that hope is a very powerful force for the human (or elven or dwarvern) spirit

Attached: 8720AFB4-EB70-4571-9F75-9D674D72E9D7.jpg (1024x636, 71K)

That the time of the white man was over.

Attached: mosly.png (421x460, 252K)

that doing the right thing, no matter the consequences will make the world a better place.

Then the white man must ally with the elves of the east to defeat the Lords of the Levant and their thralls in the South.

If the virtuous dont keep invading forces in check, they will run over your lands. Beat em back. If you can , cut the head of the beast off to ensure your survival.

Nothing. It's just a paralell idea to the way the world works, that the world is controlled by the elite who have the ring of solomon.

Attached: ss1.jpg (640x444, 117K)

Let the eagles do the job. Don't sacrifice your loved ones for the sake of adrelanin

a fucking amazing piece of Catholic literature, the movie adaptation wasnt bad either, yet i cannot put my finger on a particular message besides maybe courage

Attached: we wuz elfs.png (556x916, 739K)

Repel the orc invasion at all costs.

Harry Potter is not just a rip-off but also the fullest franchise in history of franchises. All that magic feels good at 10 but as a grown up it's all nothing happens: the movie

>fullest
dullest

Nothing
It was your basic “good vs evil” story that you read into too much

Don't stab trees with your penknife.

>this dumb shit
Nigger.

That dark people and people from the east and south are evil and need to be destroyed by embracing the legacy of our ancestors

Attached: GHOSTED.png (1072x448, 559K)

Dumb fascists-illithids defied Alice.See her answer soon

I would say hope as well, probably more so than courage.

Ultimate power corrupts absolutely. Not even a new theme just a good story wrapped around it.

Saturn is the Demiurge
The “(((Lord of the Rings)))” so to speak

I think you meant Black haired Gray eyed people

Lord of the Rings is a master piece, a perfect mixture of Christian morality and Pagan mythos that gave birth to the fantasy genre as we know it
Written by a World War 1 vet, who was also an accomplished historian and linguist
It’s backstory in The Silmarillion is so good that if technology and society collapsed and somebody found that book 100 years later they would become a priest of a new religion, an entire world and several languages created, a story about a terrestrial struggle against the physical servants of a cosmic evil

Harry Potter is a teenie bopper drama about le evil racist wizard man being defeated by some whiny high school brat who was mentored *molested* by his gay communist professor, who despite supposedly being a great wizard let his teenage fucktoy do all the work
Written by some crazy cat lady welfare queen turned LGBT activist

That Folkish is the comfiest feel

Attached: darre_organic1.jpg (661x400, 78K)

It takes strong willpower to give up power willingly.

Attached: sign.jpg (3000x1983, 2.89M)

Taxation policy is theft.

>Lord of the Rings is a master piece, a perfect mixture of Christian morality and Pagan mythos that gave birth to the fantasy genre as we know it Written by a World War 1 vet, who was also an accomplished historian and linguist

Agree ! He was also friends with C.S. Lewis.

All I learned from Lotr is that i hate that fat fucker sam wyse.. Fuck that fat piece of shit his voice and his weak pussy crying i just wanted to curb stomp him everytime he spoke. Fuck just gets my blood boiokng thinking about it.

Attached: 1557362418703.png (1079x822, 786K)

r/pol: the post

No matter where you go they will come and gold rings are bad.

Attached: clime this.jpg (1200x922, 284K)

Thats the hobbit not lotr u fucking zoomer

the orcs won though, look at the UK. i guess i learned when post weimar germany invites you to be honored, dont be a faggot.

Don't let the white city fall, or it's people fail.