Twitter & Facebook Bannings: Why is Duke Still Up?

With all of the Twitter and Facebook bannings of Alex Jones, Milo, Laura Loomer, Gavin McInnes, etc., why is David Duke still on Twitter?

Attached: Duke's Guns.jpg (675x391, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=yEW9j8omBvUC&lpg=PA41&dq=david duke conduct unbecoming a racist&pg=PA39#v=twopage&q=david duke conduct unbecoming a racist&f=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zucc is scared of dr duke

That’s actually a fairly relevant question. I would suspect that he isn’t making the same waves and is as relevant or maybe don’t want to draw attention to him thus drawing more people to his platform.

He's not reaching as many people as the others, and he's useful to have a platform so the press can churn out stories about how he endorses this or that position and therefore must do the opposite

>He's not reaching as many people as the others
THat was actually what I came up with. For example, Alex Jones has millions, some say around 20 million, listeners. But still, I was surprised that people like Duke, Spencer, etc., are still up and posting. I don't like Jared Taylor, but that's probably why they took him off of Twitter, also. He is normie friendly and has good normie appeal to his pro White ideas.

So he’s a federal asset, nothing else.

I'll second that I never really hear of him actually doing or saying anything controversial
Not that these platforms need a reason to ban, so it does seem mildly suspicious that he is still up.

>So he’s a federal asset
That didn't take long. Just like clock work, you guys come in screaming "Glow Stick!"

cuz he’s a glownigger

this.

>cuz he’s a glownigger
Every. Single. Time. You boys never take a day off, do you.

Yeah you can pretty much see the real intentions of youtube, twitter and facebook when alt -light ecelebs like Alex Jones gets banned but David Duke who's a former klansman and openly named the jew in a US Senate debate.

>So he’s a federal asset, nothing else.

Of course.

He screamed about Trump being his favourite candidate.

Just like he now talks about Tulsi.

He's not that dumb, hes an asset used to tarnish the enemies of the deep state.

>the real intentions of youtube, twitter and facebook when alt -light ecelebs like Alex Jones gets banned
But the Jewish media journalists must know that Alex Jones, Gavin McInnes are nothing more than CivNat cunts, who are actually even Zionists. I mean, the J-Media knows that they are just milquetoast, and not hard pro-White nationalists. I guess White normies won't know this, though. They just see it on the news and think, "Oh, these people are scary White supremacists and Nazis. Glad Facebook banned Alex Jones."

>and he's useful to have a platform so the press can churn out stories about how he endorses this or that position and therefore must do the opposite
didn't he endorse that muslim congressmen bitch and they totally didn't care?

Duke is toxic to the normie. Gavin is much more of a threat because he is the gateway drug to white nationalism. If they can cut off the stream, then no one takes the jump directly to Duke.
The SPLC made a thread on therightstuff forum back when it existed, and asked everyone how they came to become alt-right. People gave the usual answers (usually an alt-lite figure) so they figured the best way to stop people going full 1488 was to eliminate the enablers

you're absolutely right. And the alt lite people completely dwarf the actual white nationalists when it comes to audience size, subscribers, views, etc. David Duke and company are like the small churches on the side of the highway. Infowars was a megachurch

Only Trump supporters get banned . It's all about election meddling .

>Duke is toxic to the normie. Gavin is much more of a threat because he is the gateway drug to white nationalism. If they can cut off the stream, then no one takes the jump directly to Duke.
This has to be the reason. If normies like ALex Jones and McInnes, etc., and they hear about Strike & Mike, then that's it. More young angry White males are going to go full on Naz Bol.

shut your fuckin mouth about the good doctor boy!!

>Only Trump supporters get banned . It's all about election meddling .
I still don't totally fully understand this, because Trump is already in the Jew's pocket. He's a Zionist President.

>shut your fuckin mouth about the good doctor boy!!
Hi, Dingo!

maybe there are more factions than jews vs whites? we are surrounded by papists jews mohos and athiests... we have more than 1 enemy.

whoops forgot my flag. Dixie Uber Alles

It's weird because any youtube video he's on gets put in a limited state regardless of the content. My source being JF's channel.

Boomer cons made a big stink out of it but mainstream liberal jews find ilhan too useful for their white dispossession goals.

"Doctor" Duke's endorsement of Tulsi did have a pretty big impact and allowed the media to consider her an irrelevant candidate

>David Duke
books.google.com/books?id=yEW9j8omBvUC&lpg=PA41&dq=david duke conduct unbecoming a racist&pg=PA39#v=twopage&q=david duke conduct unbecoming a racist&f=true

controlled OP

because the silent majority will not allow the kike to ban the good doc.

because only dangerous people get banned

>any youtube video he's on gets put in a limited state regardless of the content.
Yeah. I just listened to Duke's recent show with Eric Striker, and he said that even if he posts a video about his dog or exercise advice, YouTube puts his video into limited state.

you aren't from around here are ya?

Because he's tainted. Anything he touches wither and dies. He's the Hilary Clinton of the rightwing

I don't know enough about him to comment on him being controlled op or not but for sure he's given a pass because leftists think hes more damaging to us than them, and they're probably right

>"doctor"

lmao, this racist hick retard gets a "doctorate" from some for profit "university" and fellow dumb shits worship this limp dick loser. sad as fuck.

Attached: 1542089887308.png (650x650, 43K)

Ahhh don't believe that 'zionist president' stuff too much . (((They))) want him out .
Hollywood , media and the Fed are Jew run and they don't waste a day without fucking with him .

Holyshit its not hard to understand.
American jew like the one at the ADL/SPLC and holywood and the jew living in israel like nethanyahu are mentally different.

You can find lot of american jew hating on israelian jew.
So trump being supported by the israelis jews dont mean he have the support from the american jew (journalist,media,arts) etc.

now I see why ppl rage about my 'meme' flag. Nigger.

>churn out stories about how he endorses this or that position and therefore must do the opposite
the same reason richard spencer is still platformed, desu.

It's sad because he never says anything thats too out of line. They keep bashing him because he was the leader of the klan at one point, but just listening to him for 5 minutes is enough to tell you that he's not your stereotypical nigger whipping Klansman.

Join Telegram

Simple

I fully support the Israeli jew, but I want the American jew to fuck the hell off to Israel.. my ppl fought for your ethnostate, now fuck off back to it.

it was never about whipping niggers. I see the Hollywood propaganda is working...

>Because he's tainted.
Who do you think is worse in the "Everything he touches turns to shit" category: (1) Duke or (2) Spencer?

>Hollywood , media and the Fed are Jew run and they don't waste a day without fucking with him .
Yeah. They have been relentless. Trump obviously has thick skin naturally, but you have assume that this has taken a psychological toll on him.

watch birth of a nation, the epic movie all epic movies are based off of

This

>Holyshit its not hard to understand.
I truly do not understand it. Trump kisses Jew ass. He sucks Israeli cock. He gave his daughter to a Jew. His grandkids are Jews. Why are Jews trying to kill him?

Not sure since they're different cases. Spencer is an organizer and is trying to be the "leader of the alt-right". That obviously failed, but how much of that was his fault? It's hard to say but it's clear he's not THE leader that the umbrella right is looking for. I think Spencers heart is in the right place, and he's definitely not controlled op, but someone else needs to take his place.

As for Duke, I don't know enough about him to say for sure either, I've just seen the same pattern play out over and over where he endorses someone and the press/left pounce like hyenas and immediately require whoever was endorsed to disavow. That gives quite some power to Duke but I'm really not sure if he's using it to sabotage genuine rightwingers (did he attempt to sabotage campaign Trump in this fashion? I don't know, maybe), or if he's throwing a wrench in people's gears that he personally thinks are bad for the cause, or if he's just trolling because he can. It's hard to say and I'm not knowledgeable enough about Duke to say for sure but he seems like an alright guy to me from what I've seen

tl:dr Duke and Spencer are good guys but I'm unsure if what they are doing contributes positively to the cause of white nationalism

>I've just seen the same pattern play out over and over where he endorses someone and the press/left pounce like hyenas and immediately require whoever was endorsed to disavow. That gives quite some power to Duke
Yeah, I've noticed that, also. When Duke endorses or says anything about a candidate, the J-media goes ape shit.

Dovid Dukeberg

Because Duke also doesn't play the fuckfuck games that get other people banned.

>Because Duke also doesn't play the fuckfuck games that get other people banned.
Pat, are you going to start another YouTube channel? Hope everything is going well for you.

david duke peaked long before the internet. he had thousands talking about the things you newfags think are edgy and cool before you were born.

This. The Ayatollah of Iran and Kim Jong In still have a Twitter account after all. If this were anything but a chickenshit virtue signal they'd be deplatforming actual enemies of freedom too.

because he glows in the dark

David Duke is a Zionist tool serving as controlled opposition. So is the KKK.

>Why are Jews trying to kill him?
It’s all just theatrics. Everything is going to (((their))) plan.

1) Irrelevant 2) Useful boogieman 3) Shill

Because David Duke is a Democrat.

Attached: racist_donkey.png (227x222, 5K)

The first half truly is great, I love Civil War movies

Everyone's heard of David Duke. He's not going to reach anyone who doesn't already follow him. By keeping him on the system, they can point to him every time they're accused of purging right-wingers and say, "Look, there's David Duke. If we were purging Nazis, we totally would have gotten him, right?"

One reason is so if right wingers start complaining about their views being censored on Twitter, lefties can say, "What do you mean? David Duke isn't banned :^)"

When you often find yourself confused and thinking the facts before you don't make sense, you should check your assumptions.
Or cling to them and keep scratching your head and looking funny, I guess.

because you can't juke the duke

Both of them know they have the poop-midas touch but still loudly praise every public figure who says something pro-white or critical of Israel and will even accept msm interviews to do so. I'm not saying they need to shut their mouths or not acknowledge when someone does something based but the way they carry themselves is indicative of egomaniacs more interested in raising their own notoriety than advancing any of the causes they allegedly support.