Let's settle this once and for all:

Let's settle this once and for all:

Who is stupider?

- Creationists
- Flat-earthers
- Climate change deniers
- Truthers
- Moon-Landing deniers

Attached: mmo launch party.gif (260x192, 1.9M)

OP.

magapedes by a landslide

Holocaust deniers

you don't really have to pick one, they're mostly the same people
you also missed vaxxers
and pro-lifers

>durf durf FPBP

OP.

Number one is niggers. Meaning you, Tyrone.

Fpbp

You left out
- liberals
- leftists
- progressives
-Democrats

Attached: Baizuo1.jpg (602x425, 101K)

>Vaxxers
Fuck, you're right. Good call.

>Pro-lifers
That's not really a conspiracy, though.

fpbp
/thread

>- Creationists
>- Flat-earthers
>- Climate change deniers
>- Truthers
>- Moon-Landing deniers
Flat-earthers
because you can easily demonstrate that the Earth is not flat in any number of simple ways, such as watching a ship disappear from the bottom up as it sails out to sea.
All the rest require some knowledge of science..although I admit I don't know what a "Truther" is...explainer pls?

Attached: 1555004204131384234 the virgin and the chad friendship meme bax .jpg (1200x724, 151K)

as usual, the first post is also the best post

global warming alaramists.

9/11 as an inside job.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

>That's not really a conspiracy, though
Dig deeper

Humor me.

>Who is stupider?
>- Creationists
They are actively trying to destroy science and force their religious beliefs on us, while the other are just ignorant fucktards.

Attached: penguins.jpg (660x660, 261K)

Creationists by a radical margin. However, that's not to say the others are intelligent.

Attached: 1520802519439.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

climate change profiteers

Attached: algoreshome.jpg (475x312, 63K)

They're not stupid, they're just schizophrenic.

*an inside joke

just in case you prefer this version; i know i do.

Attached: 1557278518136.png (506x547, 131K)

Holocaust believers

>Creationists
>- Flat-earthers
>- Truthers
>- Moon-Landing deniers
all are typically republican... shocking

/thread

Why not just hike down?

They're all equally stupid. Their beliefs stem from emotion and not fact.

>Flat-earthers
My vote goes to: Flat-earthers.

All of the above but you forgot to include gender bastards.

Liberals

>pic related

Attached: 1523547899468.jpg (680x510, 41K)

FPBP.
OP butthurt as fuck.

why is the thread still open with a first post like this

>Flat-earthers
Yea because it's so much easier to believe something else that has an equal lack of proof. kek.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

Anyone that accepts something with undeniable conviction that hasn't experienced it for themselves is a tool for someone else that knows better.

Attached: blood3.png (1161x746, 1.26M)

>equal lack of proof
Evolution's a lot easier to prove than just about any other theory.

Creationists believe in a much wider variety of completely ridiculous things and deny a much wider variety of objective truths than flat-earthers. That's why creationists win in the battle of stupid. It's pretty straight forward when you think about it in these terms.

Attached: 1522195883876.jpg (352x395, 23K)

>creationists
The universe was created. Prove me wrong.

Cock size deniers

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.74M)

Are you the weird kid in the trenchcoat that makes lists of people that are smarter, stronger, better looking than you?

Counter claim; The universe has always existed, and therefore does not need a creator. Prove me wrong.

(((cock size propaganda)))

Kek

One of these is not like the others.

>that makes lists of people that are smarter, stronger, better looking than you?
As in "sizing people up"?
That's extremely normal behavior, user. You don't need a trench coat to do that.

Prove it correct.

Okay. How? Turn this discussion into something that is empirical instead of metaphysical.

Even if creationists are retards, they still think more than flat-earthers. Flatniggers completely deny the existence of the properties of matter and gravity is literally magnets even though magnets don't work that way.

>cux
Whatever you say

Fuck knows how, but if you are claiming it to be objectively the case then you will need to somehow. Otherwise it's just your personal belief.

Personal belief extends so far as it does not contradict evidence. You are welcome to ascribe the entirety of existence to a divine creator, but that only shifts the question from "Who did it" to "How did he do it". To which creationists lack an answer entirely.

Rad thread

Flat earthers and niggers who believe that god intervenes in their own life

Everyone lacks an answer to that. You included.

>The universe has always existed
By measuring the speeds and distances of galaxies, we know the universe has not always existed, hence the universe was created.

wtf is a thruther? im a little outdated in the tinfoil lingo

How does measuring speed and distance do that?

Get rekt fgt

Attached: 1550086204794.jpg (247x230, 38K)

People who think reality is static are the dumbest of all.

The Earth could go from round to flat in an hour. Such is the power of God and/or mass consciousness.

Leftists are dumbest., every time.

Attached: 1FF29149-7A41-4A0B-9D3C-EB7175F8F698.png (1334x750, 2.15M)

9/11 conspiracies.

Furries.

People who think Communism can work and that they will play a vital role in it's workings.

Attached: th (2).jpg (400x488, 21K)

Don't confuse the Observable Universe with the Universe. There isn't a lack of existence prior to the big bang as much as there is a lack of information. Furthermore, that presumes you fully endorse the cosmological principal, and that the observed redshift is not the result of varying physical laws.

fpbp

Attached: 1a0.jpg (1080x907, 103K)

I don't have absolute answers. But I have observed phenomenon extrapolated on a larger scale to create a relatively consistent and functioning model. I.e., evolution applied to natural history.

also e-celeb fans

Attached: 10-MINUTES-AFTER-THIS-HE-WAS-FOUND-BRUTALLY-RAPED-IN-AN-ALLEY-WITH-HIS-WALLET-GONE.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

OK. How are you extrapolating which observed phenomena to conclude that the universe has always existed?

>- Creationists
Actually believe their bullshit
>- Flat-earthers
trolls
depending on their arguments, can make valid points
>- Truthers
might be right
>- Moon-Landing deniers
are right

Looks like creationists are the most stupid

Oh, that? I'm not, really. Big bang is pretty much total information loss. Again, that's more in the realm of metaphysics. I was just making that claim as something with as little weight as the universe being "created".

>>- Flat-earthers
>trolls
You are so naive

Oh...

Well, the 9/11 stuff is by far the most credible conspiracy theories.

>Creationists
I have no problem believing that some created the first particle and enjoyed watching it evolve into existance... but the bible version is just ridicule.
>Flat-earthers
I have the firm believe that this is a meme created by a shady as fuck organization trying to see how much the people is ready to believe.
>Climate change deniers
Contrarians trying to be edgy.
>Truthers
I do believe 9/11 was a false flag
>Moon-Landing deniers
i dont find arguments to believe they faked that shit.

Your claim has equally little weight. In fact in some ways theirs is stronger because at least they have a book to point to.

>you

all those people understand reality unlike

>you with no arguments

>stupider?
you op.
>only reason i didn't sage was for the lack of meme flag.

>jidf detected

Attached: aytonewoodendoors.png (620x970, 468K)

Word

> In fact in some ways theirs is stronger because at least they have a book to point to.
The book goes against empirical evidence. In what sense does that make their point stronger?

>- Creationists
>- Flat-earthers
>- Truthers
>- Moon-Landing deniers
One of these things is not like the other.
See how they cover their tracks? Tie the legit to the ridiculous.
Glow niggers don't like the 9-11 threads on here today

Trumpists. Especially ones who are still with him, even now. Nothing is dumber.

Attached: 1557546818610.jpg (900x506, 38K)

>The observable universe
is predicated on the big bang, which is creation. Beyond that you're relying on fallacies in which case you have no argument.

Because they have a book and you have nothing. It doesn't make them right. Like I said you're both in the realm of total ignorance about what the fuck happened in the absolute beginning.

Science might get there one day, but we're nowhere near it yet.

At least he actually replies.

Attached: tinyjewrogan.jpg (1042x615, 147K)

The holocaust is as true as the black crime rates in America

Moon landing deniers imo. The science is there and I feel like they are ultimately just trying to reduce the white mans accomplishments. I think a public trial and debate should be held, but not till after the civil war.

Easily creationists. They can actually see why they're wrong with their own eyes and hold it in their hands. They others aren't that simple.

Attached: teach_the_controversy_by_teews666-d3eggqe.jpg (1024x689, 317K)

holocaust deniers, right up there with flat earthers though

>Crime documented daily by the police everywhere and easily observable by anyone that visits the ghetto vs something supported with evidence provided only by a kangaroo court, the Soviet Union, and witnesses who describe things that would not be out of place in a Looney Tunes cartoon...

>Because they have a book and you have nothing
That's retarded, any claim could be made into a book. Harry potter is a fucking book. There's nothing special about being a book. What it needs is a consistent model.

>Like I said you're both in the realm of total ignorance about what the fuck happened in the absolute beginning.
If that's the case, then that's the case. Medium has no bearing on validity.

>Science might get there one day, but we're nowhere near it yet.
Science will never get there. Science only works with the empirical.

How about you look in the mirror.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

There are no fallacies in what I'm saying. The fact remains that no real claims can be made regarding what occurred before the big bang, and there may very well be another causal chain leading to our existence that extends indefinitely.

>stupider
You've got four groups there. Good luck with that sub-hundo IQ, user.

Flat-Earthers are mostly shitters who enjoy arguing with people who take for granted that the earth is round and as such don't know how to argue that it is, so they're not the dumbest.

Then it is the case and you have no business claiming superior knowledge based on your own ignorance.

I'm claiming superior knowledge on events leading back towards the big bang, not the big bang itself. I'm claiming equal knowledge on the big bang itself.

Do you understand yet?

Big Bang was disproved in the 80s by Halton Arp, look it up.