I propose a new state of Western Massachusetts

I encourage Jow Forums to be on board with this crazy idea. Here is why:

> Eastern Mass, especially Greater Boston, doesn't give a rat's ass about Western Mass, leaving Springfield, Chicopee, and Holyoke absolute dumps, which is pathetic for the wealthiest state in the union, since all money is allocated to the Big Dig, which is 90 minutes away from those cities, and we don't use that at all.

> Massachusetts loses prestigious colleges in Hampshire County (as well as their flagship school in the UMass system), thus slightly weakening the state's status in terms of IQ.

> Smaller states would be easier to control. We should be able to de-faggofy Northampton, which is one of the most faggot infested cities in the country (and the city was the one that Calvin Coolidge was mayor of, and he is spinning in his grave as we speak).

> Although the Connecticut River Valley is infested with Blacks Puerto Ricans (who, if we play to the latter's Catholic values, could redpill them), I took a huge chunk of Worcester County (minus Worcester) in order to shift the favor a little more towards Republicans.

> Boston fucked us with the Big Dig, and destroying four of our towns with the Quabbin Reservoir, we fuck them back by not using us not having to pay for that retarded tunnel, but they also pay US to use that reservoir.

> Springfield Mayor, Dominic Sarno, although a Democrat, despises illegal immigration as seen here:, as well as being one of the few DINOs (Democrats In Name Only) in existence. Give him governorship.

masslive.com/news/2017/02/community_activists_seek_sprin.html
masslive.com/news/2018/03/springfield_woman_was_at_brink.html

> Encourage Governor Sarno to give extreme tax breaks to corporations, and loosen regulation laws in order to get corporations to come here.

> Pocahontas gets a lot less powerful, due to Massachusetts losing nearly 1/7th of its population.

You should all support Western Mass Statehood, and make it ours.

Attached: StateOfWesternMass.png (800x550, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_The_Ride
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also forgot to mention the state flag.

It's like that, not only because I am a lazy bastard, but it's also the same general shape of both Mount Tom, and the highest drop of Superman: The Ride at Six Flags New England (which, 10 years ago, was ranked as the number 1 steel roller coaster in the world by numerous publications).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_The_Ride

>tfw in slumerville

Attached: 35155E57-4FD0-4987-BEA0-51C0ED364E12.png (655x509, 25K)

You fucked us over.

Now we fuck you up.

Fuck off. We are one of the best states even with Boston. You are rocking the boat for no god-Damn reason.

We have the best education system, and good by global standards not just America standards. We have the best medical system in america, we have legal weed, we are mostly white, we have fucking culture that goes back way before the USA was even a thing. We invented transendentalism and was a center of intellectual culture, and we birthed America. America was forged primarily because of new Englanders. Sorry South, you guys were nobodies in the American revolution. Massachusetts best state.

>we are mostly white
lmao go to a middle school in Boston and it’s pretty much all Haitians/Africans/Caribbeans
Nuke us

>Fuck off. We are one of the best states even with Boston. You are rocking the boat for no god-Damn reason.

Have you ever been to the Western half of the state? It's completely ignored. Springfield, Chicopee, and Holyoke are nearly bankrupt, and Boston doesn't give a damn what happens here.

lool thats pennsylvania dude

Maybe we can join your state as an exclave.

But then we might be potentially fucking over a swing state permanently.

You are right. But what I am saying is that its still way better than in other states. Being just western Mass would make it worse. Imagine being it being worse?

We can and will make it better.

We can and will royally fuck over Boston, if we are given the chance.

>Haitians/Africans/Caribbeans
Boston must be nuked, what a pos.

Attached: Fallout4.jpg (238x293, 34K)

>Encourage Governor Sarno to give extreme tax breaks to corporations,
this is your brain on libertarianism

And how is that a bad thing?

So southern VT, then?

Because that's what it would really be.

why dont we just clean house completely, we start in western mass and work out way to the shore. off topic, but everyone i have ever met from holyoke is borderline retarded

Reminder. Most states would be solid red but for their major city.

The jews are just going to take the tax breaks then overun the state with non whties

Let's do it.

And, I was BORN in Holyoke (never actually LIVED there, but simply born there), so your statement is true.

No, what needs to happen is all those tiny fucking states states the size of a county get lumped into a single state with 2 senators.

Not even remotely close.

Spoken like a true commie

Why does Springfield have to be so browned? All the good jobs are there, but I wouldn't want my children to grow up around browns.

Right wing gentrification squads when?

Portugee in SE MA. Please help us. The niggers and Puerto Ricans are overflowing and coming here in droves. I can't even get a fucking malasadas in the morning because some Spic family with 18 kids buys them all before 730.

You don't even live here. It has more in common with southern VT and upstate NY than they do with Boston, and if that weren't true there'd be absolutely no reason for them to be their own state.

>Why does Springfield have to be so browned? All the good jobs are there, but I wouldn't want my children to grow up around browns.

I am disappointed in MGM Springfield, since MGM half-assed it (although I am relieved that Red Rose resisted being bought by it). Springfield used to be one of the wealthiest cities in the nation, due to manufacturing. Then the Puerto Ricans came en-masse and messed everything up (I hope we can redpill them). I used to live in Indian Orchard before moving to South Hadley 3 years ago, and it's sad that it went to absolute shit since then).

>Massachusetts best state.
You're fucked in the head if you believe that dumbass. This state is just as cucked as NY and CA. Can't even get a fucking semi auto rifle anymore. No fucking mag over 10 rounds. Property taxes are a fucking joke. Half of the cities are bankrupt or filled with corrupt mayors. This state is dying a painful death.

I propose we exile Massachusetts from the US because everybody from there is fucking cancer.

>tfw living in Newton
I like this idea. Will I be able to move over?

Only if you don't speak in that shitty accent that drops the "r's" like a retard.

Speak in General American accent like a civilized man.

Do any of these state division plans ever have a chance at success?
It seems like I hear about one every couple of years then it just disappears. What ever happened to the Jefferson movement?

Attached: 1523215036542.jpg (444x563, 62K)

>Newton
>Paying $600K for a 60 year old pile of shit house while also enjoying $15k a year in property taxes
Dude, why would you ever do this to yourself.

We don't need r's.

Jefferson can wait.

We don't give a shit what happens on the Left Coast.

Now on the East Coast, in New England, that can do some lasting damage, especially to an extremely powerful state.

what, hawaii?

But what's the likelihood of this even happening?
Like I said a plan like pops up every couple of years then vanishes. Why is this any different?

Fuck you mass rules. Go bruins.

Lol, Massachusetts born and raised. Never going back to that shithole, and I now live in the South.
It was once great...but no more. Have you ever been to Fall River or Lawrence, per chance? I'd rather live in a place where everything deemed "bad" by incompetent politicians isn't banned, everyone isn't bitter and has a superiority complex, and they welcome the invaders with open arms into their schools and public places, while retreating into their gated communities at night. Sorry, but the state needs to go.
I feel bad for the Western half in some ways, but Amherst and Springfield need to be nuked. Otherwise, it's beautiful country out there.

Because I am starting this on Jow Forums.

We will use meme magic to make Boston rot, and create a redpilled state, by decuckifying it by force.

Posting on Jow Forums isn't going to do shit you dingus. Try going outside or at the very least twitter to make your case made.
Jow Forums isn't you personal army. You're screaming into a schizophrenic vacuum on here.

Jow Forums destroying one of the most Leftarded states in the union, by having its western half split from it, can be done, and it will be funny.

>Jow Forums destroying one of the most Leftarded states in the union
No it isn't you delusional sperg

Not if we make this topic until it becomes a meme, retard.

You're doing a really bad job at that, doofus.

You must be a butthurt Bostonian I see

>I feel bad for the Western half in some ways, but Amherst and Springfield need to be nuked. Otherwise, it's beautiful country out there.

So I get double the nukes since I am sandwiched in between them.

WW2 happened, that's what.

It's still trying to happen, and I still don't care what happens over there.

All it takes is 50,000 signatures

Sorry fren, it's the only way to purify Western Mass into what it should be. You should go innawoods while ZooMass Slamherst becomes undegenerate-itfied.

>Far lower population
>Far fewer companies
>Lower tax revenue
You guys are literally niggers asking for gibs. Get your own money fags.

>He wants a flag designed after a rollercoaster
Imagine the autism

can the northshore join excluding lawrence ???
the northshore area is always underfunded roads are shit all taxes goes to boston

at least its better than trains imagine a massive MBTA flag

Hell no. Western Mass is as pozzed as the rest of it. We are not giving you cucks 2 more D senators. Become part of Vermont or something if you hate cityfags.

stay away from lawrence, lowell, worcester and fitchburg all of them are fucking shit holes

ESPECIALLY LAWRENCE!

was dropping a friend off in lawrence and watched a meth head dressed in all green like a fucking leprechaun chasing 2 dogs out of an alley way.
only drive through there with a bullet proof vest car doors locked windows up
niggers and spics everywhere
a kid a couple years ago was decapitated and thrown into the river over drugs
constant crime
endless gang warfare
never ending supply of drug dealers running the streets corrupt local government
corrupt mayor

not a bad idea desu

Attached: MASS.png (1268x864, 605K)