If you use "Incel" as an Insult, You're a Jewish Shill

The funny thing is "incel" is not an insult. Think about it, what is so bad about being an "incel" in actuality? All it means is that women are not attracted to you, aka you are not a Chad. But if we look at the facts, that doesn't mean anything because incels are the ones who go on to run society, I mean look at Silicon Valley for example. They are incels, yet they have wealth and power.

Using incel as an insult shows you are of low class and inferior stock.

Attached: incel vs Chad.jpg (800x600, 134K)

have sex

If you don't show flag, you're a Jewish shill

>do something which is impossible unless you're a professional athlete.
sure.

Here is a more complete understanding.

Schools pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. We have my body, my choice in this country, but you have to pay taxes to send your kids to Jewish brainwashing centers. Get people behind school choice. My kids, my choice. They RAPE their minds in public schools.

I had better not be accused of being anti-woman. I love women. Nothing is more anti-woman than the Jewish influenced system of institutions in the West. Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for Jewish capital than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

The age teens are expected to lose their virginity is the exact age they should be expected to be married. Marrying young means couples grow together. The only reason marrying your high school sweetheart isn't common is that college is hung over high schoolers like a ominous cloud. Nothing can get in the way of a college education or they'll end up bare foot and pregnant living in a trailer. Instead they sleep around and they trail through multiple relationships of convenience.

Public school and colleges are the problem. They are self promoting, Jewish brainwashing centers. Public schools and colleges have an invested interest in not seeing kids get married off and leave their system.

Attached: feminism amplifier.png (2788x3122, 738K)

Holds up silicon jewboys as aspirational incel but even Brin fucked everything he could. OP is just a fuckin loser

IF YOU CALL AMERICANS, GERMANS, BRITS, INDIANS, MEXICANS, BRAZILIANS, ITALIANS AND TURKS NOT WHITE YOU ARE A JEWISH SHILL

>The funny thing is "incel" is not an insult. Think about it, what is so bad about being an "incel" in actuality?
You're a virgin faggot who's probably terrible to be around. How do you have a social circle when you're such a damn virgin, you hate all wymen.
>aka you are not a Chad
Chad is a high school tier meme. Are you too socially autistic to speak to wymen? Can you not stop jerking off enough to go to the gym?
Even still. Fat guys fuck. Ugly guys fuck. You really think the big dong bois In silicon valley dont fuck?

T. Was scrawny software engineer

>You're a virgin faggot who's probably terrible to be around. How do you have a social circle when you're such a damn virgin, you hate all wymen.
Because I'm very popular and rich?

>Chad is a high school tier meme. Are you too socially autistic to speak to wymen? Can you not stop jerking off enough to go to the gym?
Even still. Fat guys fuck. Ugly guys fuck. You really think the big dong bois In silicon valley dont fuck?
I speak to women all the time, have many female friends. Also I do go to the gym.

Silicon Valley fags aren’t incels you fucking retard, they’re cucks. They make millions just to marry thots and lose it all to them, or pamper some butt ass ugly gook whore who probably cheats on them or doesn’t give a fuck about them besides money

Cucks are the ones making the world go round now, and that’s why they should be shot. Without cucks working jobs just to support roasties and the fever dream of having a loving functional healthy family, everything would have reset and stopped being shit by now.

That attitude is exactly why your an incel.
Stop being a pussy and start acting like a man and you might have a chance.
there are in fact ways of attracting a women other then being dwayne johnson

get laid incel

You went from your entire premise being based on silicon valley fags being incels then just flipped and said they get laid for no apparent reason after 1 post?

The fuck are you doing you tard, what is this autistic brainless incelposting

Fucking embarrassing. Don’t praise incels for contributing to society because that isn’t even remotely the case anymore. Incels should be praised if anything for going on strike against the rigged game that is modern life

fucking degenerate

>muh attitude
Wrong, it's all genetics, you are a bluepilled liberal who denies science if you say otherwise

>do something impossible if you're not a professional athelete
LOL

I never said Silicon valley fags get laid, i accidently fucked up the greentext of the other guy. He said that.

Most of my points still stand

Your point is bad, the world as it is currently is fine, it needs slight legal reform.

Incels employee chad to do their bitch work. Chad makes an hourly wage off his boss, but incel makes billions thanks to technology.

Ok incel.

Attached: girls laughing.jpg (238x212, 11K)

sure buddy, i laugh at you mexibeaner

Yeah you’re a fucking idiot cuckservative alt lite MIGAtard christfag incel cuck wagie

The best you will get is some roastie who forces you to pay tens of thousands for the privilege of fucking her

Ok incel, very cool.

Attached: girls laughing 2.jpg (358x361, 27K)

Dude listen to me, I've been thinking like you for years, thinking chads are fucking idiot meatheads who can't achieve shit and that I was just smarter than the normies.

Then I actually ended up having a girlfriend and being with a girl I love who loves me back is everything I kept trying to convince myself it isn't. It really is as good as you try to make yourself believe it isn't. It gives meaning to your life. Touching, kissing, having sex with someone you love is the best thing in the world. Just being by her side and knowing that she loves you is the best thing in the world and I now see that WE are the dumb ones for giving up on it just for, for what? Money? Science? Anime and computer games?

Just try for a year or two, become confident which is literally the ONLY thing you need for *some* girl to end up liking you, and you'll see that chads are the smart ones and everything you tell yourself is nothing but a miserable cope.

This whole post reads like COPE and you're just an incel

calling others names with a memeflag on??

STOP

Attached: 2AC788BD-B3F2-47D5-844C-A750B4F26320.jpg (970x545, 50K)

I have poor body structure, am not an athlete, and I smell bad...but I still get laid. It appears to me that you are spouting nonsense

I call you a liar, no guy i know like that isn't incel