Holocaust

If you guys really think 6 million didn't die then how many did?

What's your proof?

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-190957_Instagram.jpg (1080x1094, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icrc.org/en/document/icrc-wwii-holocaust
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
history.com/news/how-the-nazis-tried-to-cover-up-their-crimes-at-auschwitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If you guys really think 6 million didn't die then how many did?
the point is: not enough
>What's your proof?
there are still jews

What was the Jewish population in 1939? 1946? Do math. Faggot.

I don't care if 6 million died or not, I want all the Jews dead anyways.

Someone post those red cross figures. I trust them over the commies and kikes.

fpbp came here to say this

Attached: cat.gif (274x375, 66K)

Attached: krema ruins 2.jpg (443x295, 130K)

>niggas
>instashit tier image

Saged

Billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions

Old news man there’s a new genocide happening now. white genocide

letter ordering gas tight doors for krema 3

Attached: krema gas door letter.png (481x754, 417K)

Attached: redcrossrecords-271301.jpg (639x435, 105K)

And that one is actually real.

Only 5,999,999 died, call me a holocaust minimizer.

>muh red cross

Attached: krema massive infograph 8.jpg (958x2833, 1.42M)

That is the whole problem. 6 milion did not die to fullfill the prophecy. They only made it look like so many died. And when the Messiah failed to show up, they made Israel to do it proper.

they just happen to have 6 million kids right after the holohoax ended, so no one noticed any jews were missing

fpbp

Attached: 1508479230571.gif (184x141, 1024K)

funny thing, the 6 million number was decided on in 1914

Attached: 1914_telegram_that_prompted_the_establishment_of_the_Joint_Distribution_Committee_(JDC).jpg (777x600, 78K)

>What's your proof?
nigger the people that make the claim need to provide the proof, thats how it works.

>If you guys really think 6 million didn't die then how many did?
Probably 270,000 to 500,000. Believe it or not, those are the numbers used in the 50's and into the 60's, at least in the US.
What's your proof?
Mostly the German camp records and the Red Cross. Beyond that, the math simply doesn't add up. Jews were being used for slave labor. They were treated like shit, some of them were worked to death and it was an all around shitty thing. But the idea that it was somehow unique in human history or even during the horrors of WWII is laughable. There have also been so many "eyewitness accounts" and "facts"that have been debunked that I tend to look at everything regarding the Holocaust with suspicion.

/thread

My grandfather died in the holocaust you fucking ass hole. He fell from a guard tower.

I rememebr watching a documentary where they interviewed a jewish guy who'd been toiling over the records for a few decades. He lived in a small house nearby in Poland, and the number he gave was c. 400,000

>Red Cross.
see

Why are they dated in the 70s?

I mean why is there no paper or article on this. Is it really a Jewish conspiracy? Their end game was to create Israel? That land is smaller than my dick.

Does a small group of people really control most of the world? It seems a little farfetched.

Not jewish btw

Lol when did this place become unironically racist... it used to be funny back in the day cuz it was a joke, but now...

The holocaust is as true as the black crime rates in America, the murders in Brazil and the Chinese IQ

Why should I care how many Jews died during WW2?
Do you care how many Germans died? How many Russians died?
No one knows. If it was 6 million or 7 million it was still fewer than these less deserving groups.
But we know Jews tell lies. And we know that they rely on the holocaust myth for their religion, just like they rely on other persecution myths. Without persecution myths to leverage guilt on indigenous groups Judaism is nothing. It's powerless.

But I highly doubt that it was more than the rest of the population in those eastern European areas if you remove the unlawful partisans and their enablers that were rightfully executed. And no doubt these troublemakers were overly represented by Jews.

Attached: holocaust-history.jpg (2149x5255, 3.57M)

I am unsure, but probably less.
I do know more died than just in the death camps, plenty were probably shot, many starved, so on and so forth, but, I think a lot probably escaped and ran away, and since there were no records of where they went, they probably got added to the death tally

The citations for the numbers are messy. Something definitely did happen but there's a lotof disagreement among the records on just what the numbers were (What was excluded? What was included?) for example, someone getting shot on the way to a death camp probably wasn't counted as dying at the death camp, and the starvation deaths at the end of the war could go either way depending on which way they wanted the statistics to go.

War and genocide's a hell of a thing.

kek based

>calling Asians nigga
Disrespecc

>racist
jews a race.

Attached: 1557284368295.jpg (366x484, 16K)

and an ethnicity and religion!
but they can pick and choose that depending on the situation

Based and fpbp-pilled

>prove a negative
:^)

Fake.

Chinks do math with an abacus.

Where are the concentration camps located, we need to liberate our white bretheren!

Oh wait.. there are none.

nigger thats not how life works, where is your proof that they did? some old kikes saying so?

>nigger thats not how life works, where is your proof that they did?
when we liberated these camps we found dead kikes in it.

died≠murdered

4th grade math

Who said concentration camps ?

Attached: 1B5D7A98-D8FB-41D3-824C-8653E7432588.jpg (600x400, 64K)

the red cross

6 gorillion died, many of them in gigantic electric chairs.

It was terrible.

>the red cross
The Red Cross figures are inaccurate, and documents from them are typically intentionally misinterpreted by deniers. Here's an article where they apologize for this.

icrc.org/en/document/icrc-wwii-holocaust

>Red Cross numbers are untrustworthy because evil nazis would have lied/covered up gassing jews.

Really? That's the best counter to the red cross documents? Nazis are evil because they genocided jews, the red cross was misled because nazis are evil? Little circular dontcha think? What makes more sense is that it'd be impossible to genocide that many people with no trace. Nothing adds up when you look at how many bodies would have to be burned daily.

Regardless the (((media))) constantly pushes it as if it was the worst thing to have ever happened, Jews gained their holy land, a powerful (greatest) ally, and a shield from all criticism, and countries outlaw questioning it. Even if it was true, there's a problem with the above.

Horrible, just horrible.

Attached: electric char.jpg (1029x760, 304K)

>Look this one guy is spreading rumors about electric chairs
>all the historians are wrong, normie!!!!1
This is not very good evidence.

>Regardless the (((media))) constantly pushes it as if it was the worst thing to have ever happened
>He thinks genocides aren't awful
How does it feel to be an insensitive, unfeeling autist who browses an anime website?

it happened for sure, that's pretty much true, but they definitely jacked up the numbers for victim pity points, Jews a PC/SJW since WW2 days who knew.

No one cares about a few Jews that were killed in Poland and the Ukraine, when entire nations wee destroyed because of them. Why is it hard for you kikes to understand this?

Do you really want the hundreds of examples to be shit on your head?
>LOLcoaster
>THE POOL OH DEATH
>The lack of physical evidence
>The fact there weren't six million people processed in the camps
>The post capture soviet construction project
>The lack of mass graves
The list goes on and on and you'll have more than a few dozen regulars here burying your ass with it in about ten minutes.

Fucking leaf. Go kill yourself.

Also, fpbp

The article says nothing about the figures or documents, but rather just laments that they couldn't help more. Even if they did, it would not be convincing, as everyone knows that it's politically or even legally not allowed to question the Holocaust. Evidence from the time is required, not half a century later.

FPBP

fuck off faggot

Quite the opposite. The general population seem more so concerned about Jews dying, then about Soviet's dying or German's dying in Dresden, I didn't learn about either of those things way into my teens

I don't care. If it happened it happened decades before I or even my parents were born.

I don't care about the holocaust and I won't let it influence what is the best future for my country, continent and race.

Attached: 47524.jpg (517x650, 78K)

RAKED

>Do you really want the hundreds of examples
>LOLcoaster
>THE POOL OH DEATH to be shit on your head?
Please do. You make it sound like i'm going to argue with an learned opponent. I'm probably not. Anybody who brings up holocoasters and swimming pools is not a genuine opponent, or intelligent.

>The lack of physical evidence
Really? So all the death camps that we liberated isn't physical evidence?

>The fact there weren't six million people processed in the camps
They weren't. Nobody has ever made this claim.

>The post capture soviet construction project
Even if they did, this isn't a good retort. All of the nazi's willingly admitted to the holocaust, many of them we didn't even have to torture for information

this

Attached: 1444745685246.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

>anus pounders
>knife floors
>50 foot wide electrical chairs
>anus gas pumps
>death showers
>rollercoaster of death
>rollercoaster furnace
>acid pond

this is all real goys

Attached: 0628590E-40C3-406A-9638-F9776A254A38.jpg (480x433, 31K)

>icrc.org/en/document/icrc-wwii-holocaust
No, it says in one of its paragraphs that when they visited camps in Germany and Poland they were asked to juke the stats.

On 29 April 1942, the German Red Cross informed the ICRC that it would not communicate any information on " non-Aryan " detainees, and asked it to refrain from asking questions about them.

You must've not read the entire article

Attached: canadian man checks digits.jpg (1040x572, 64K)

Also they couldn’t have build a crematorium next to a gas chamber because concrete can’t completely keep in gasses, the whole fucking building would’ve exploded.

So? There are truthers who claim that the WTC had bombs planted in them, or that they saw dancing jews. People just lie about historical events, this is not news to anybody.

Again, you're not a genuine debator. You're a liar.

Why would the whole building explode?

>liar
“Survivors” giving testimonies
>liars

Attached: 62DE2DC3-1BCD-4FE6-B1B2-3555F28DBE62.jpg (640x640, 116K)

the Truth will prevail

Attached: holocaust_free_and_open_debate_forum_codoh.png (2402x1300, 152K)

Zyklon reacting with fire is incredibly volatile,

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: gas chamber was full.jpg (882x758, 152K)

Source?

Pretty good. Genocides are bad, but "The Holocaust is the only one you should care about" is pure propaganda. Everything else is glossed over while this is repeated over and over, much to the Jew's political gain. Nobody cares or has even knows about Ukrainians, Cambodians, Kazakhs, or Armenians. We only know Hitler and see him as some evil boogyman, while yawning at Stalin or Mao Zedong.
How's it feel to push Jewish political proproganda on a basket weaving forum? Must be really aggravating when someone mentions math.

Why don’t you fucking look it up yourself fatass.

A FUCKING LEAF

>All of the nazi's willingly admitted
>willingly admitted

>many of them we didn't even have to torture for information
>many of them

Attached: 1465104919305.gif (320x243, 1.36M)

>Point taken and correction warranted:
No one who has put any thought into history should care about relatively few Jews dying in Eastern Europe compared to the real atrocities ...
Those atrocities being the total destruction of Germany, the death of 10's of millions of Russians and Ukrainians, all because of a war initiated by Jews and their interests.

Because you made the claim, so the burden of proof is on you. Anyways, I'll post proof that the gas used in the death camps is not volatile. I just wanted to see yours first to see if you weren't lying and making up ad hoc excuses.

let me just take a large dump in your Jew mouth

Attached: DDF61529-65C2-490F-9690-E1B3333677ED.jpg (960x960, 189K)

Attached: 315460DE-5DCD-440C-86B0-D972C81D26BA.jpg (500x545, 117K)

Attached: 83EB3F66-7B39-4085-A7DA-8A9342CE47AC.jpg (700x568, 77K)

>Everything else is glossed over while this is repeated over and over, much to the Jew's political gain. Nobody cares or has even knows about Ukrainians, Cambodians, Kazakhs, or Armenians
Well, you are right. Partly why the Holocaust is so popular in the United States is because of Jewish interest groups pushing for schools to teach them. This is politically fair. If you genuinely cared so much about the Ukranians and Cambodians then you are more then welcome to get politcally involved and lobby for them. No one is stopping you

>many of them
That's right. Many of them, meaning the implication is that we have some holocaust confessions that are valid.

a

Attached: 065BB054-B1F0-4C66-8203-5BF8F2E78FCD.jpg (239x226, 38K)

>inforgraphic
So you don't have a source to back up your "gas is volatile" claim? Why?

Attached: 6AA024E9-C161-43FE-933A-6D093DC15FBD.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

Attached: 0A19F714-2FE2-4493-8351-074E17BD080C.jpg (1630x3878, 1.52M)

this

A couple million. My go-to video for this was David Irving's 2009 "Talking Frankly" video, but YouTube seems to have scrubbed it. Some 300K /died/ in Auschwitz, many, but not all, /killed/, for being no good for work. He found docs in the early 90s for it.

Then the Reinhardt camps - he found docs indicating that they were for looting the Jews - a couple million killed there. He thinks Himmler did it without Hitler's knowledge. I'll have to find that clip and post it on bitchute (not right now).

a literal fucking leaf

Attached: 1541556849777.jpg (235x215, 7K)

>posts more infographics
Thanks, but do you have information that backs up this claim or were you just lying?

I hope the holocaust was real.

What a shame if the nations of Europe sacrificed as much as they did and all those Jews really just moved to Israel and NYC.
I like to think that that is not true. And the reason that Poland and Hungary are free of Jews is that they were cleansed by Hitler and the NSDAP.
At least then our Fuehrer will rest in peace knowing that he accomplished something good.

Attached: 1556769627731.gif (352x320, 1.33M)

why don’t you respond to the info instead of attempting to focus on one thing

>so u were lying! that means all ur evidence is invalidated!

waiting

i

Attached: A5A62350-D755-4C7F-8191-10078F9032EE.png (657x596, 1.03M)

Io

Attached: C7C6773B-3C59-4BB1-AC75-ADDF7EF5E345.jpg (830x974, 154K)

Never forget

history.com/news/how-the-nazis-tried-to-cover-up-their-crimes-at-auschwitz

>How the Nazis Tried to Cover Up Their Crimes at Auschwitz

>Then, the marches began. The remaining prisoners deemed healthy enough to march were told to assemble into columns and leave Auschwitz. About 7,000 were left behind as 60,000 marched. Nazi guards led them through the forests and fields of southern Poland on their way to Germany. The Germans called the march an “evacuation”; prisoners immediately dubbed it the “death march.”

How can you belive any of this shit?