Make black votes worth more as reparations

I dunno, seems fair to me. Thoughts?
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/08/21/we-used-to-count-black-americans-as-35-of-a-person-instead-of-reparations-give-them-53-of-a-vote/

Attached: sketch-1557632250583.png (1080x1269, 561K)

well it would be funny seeing a bunch of politicians arguing over the one drop rule

>please click this link and be sure to click advertisements that interest you as well

To be clear: they counted, by population, as 3/5s of a person only for determining electoral college representatives. If you want to make them worth 5/3s of a person in determining electoral college votes today, I think the south would become more powerful.

why would we give someone with what is effectively 3/5ths of a brain, more voting power?

I dont think thats how fractions work though.

best i can do is 1/5. take it or leave it.

im republican and dont even have a good argument against this

It's stupid because counting slaves as 3/5ths of a person kept the south from having more electoral votes that would elect a president that would continue slavery. By limiting the population in the census of the South, the north had a chance to end slavery.

Didn’t we give them a new country so they can find their own destiny?

Why are leftists so obsessed with reparations for blacks? Don't they already get that with affirmative action?

Blacks didnt vote when they were slaves dip shit. Only land owners could vote.

What if instead we only let white men vote and niggers can just fuck off and die?

All these ideas to pervert elections in favor of Democrats.

Attached: waterboy.jpg (500x283, 65K)

libby fuck

yes, now is a good time to throw the constitution and equal rights out the window

Because they just have to tip the scales a small amount to plunge this country into chaos.

I'm going to assume a Jew wrote that

Only if all voters have to take an IQ test. No one under 105 gets to vote.

And the WaPo would flip a full 180-bitch on this shit if all of us Niggers started voting Republican

Attached: black vote.png (1000x878, 744K)

Só you agree with it?

And for apportioning representatives in the lower house.

I for one, think each Jew vote should count as 6 million.

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

The 3/5ths rule didn't make black votes worth less. Slaves still couldn't vote at all. A free person of color's vote counted the same as a white man's vote. The point was to give the slave states extra representation in the house of representatives. So the remedy doesn't have any real relation to the injury, the injury being slavery. Which is why my preference would be to give black Americans title to the land that their ancestors were forced to work on. That way the remedy actually is somehow connected to the wrong. If the remedy doesn't need to be intuitively linked to the wrong in anyway, then there is no reason why you shouldn't just do a cash pay out.

Pol should totally meme for this as reparations. The south would be stronger and Dems would btfo themselves

We need to get the left to boycott the census

Yup, it's called Liberia

Deal, we'll give slaves 5,000 percent votes.

>blacks fear the hispanic who is immune to much slavery and must use the race card to stay relevant.

Holy shit, fellas, I think the faggot is onto something!

t. someone that slept through 3rd grade math

They considered blacks as 3/5 of a person because slave States wanted blacks to be counted as 1 citizen each so they would get more seats and more political power.
The 3/5 clause was literally to prevent slavers to get even more power by owning more slaves.
Which ironically it is exactly what democrats are doing nowadays by trying to prevent the government to put the citizen question in the Census, so they can get more seats by having more illegal immigrants.
Same old same old democrat party.

HONK HONK

How about a black vote counts as a vote dumbass its called equality

No niggers.
No women.
No foreigners.
No betas.

Only married white men with children should vote.
Only then will the future be considered for white children.

Attached: image.png (448x395, 469K)

>5/3

Why can't they just say two votes?

How about you give them nothing and they can be thankful that you took them out of Africa

5/3 is not equal to 2, that would be 6/3

i am gonna give you 3 fiddy
take it or leave it

Attached: 01a4d2718cf0d63fcc6da114e(...).gif (607x609, 511K)

let's meme it on the democratic platform

OR... OR... We could break all their teeth and force them to drown in their own blood. Just saying.

Attached: 1385775657573.png (400x410, 144K)

No.

3/5 Compromise was a Yankee proposal to limit the power of slaveholding states. Dumb suggestion is dumb.
>sage

No. That's retarded. Just sayin' that these left-wing retards always propose these stupid, half-baked ideas without thinking about the short- or long-term consequences.

Ah.

some people are more equal than others.

Anything you do, you cunt leftists, won't change the past.

Just send all niggers to Liberia, there they won't feel oppressed by white people.

why does that seem fair?

Give them one-way tickets to Africa instead.

who cares, niggers dont vote

Wouldn't that end up requiring some form of voter ID which these retards are against?

>linking wapo clickbait on Jow Forums
into the oven

ahaha
if that happens I'm shooting ever 3 out of 5 niggers I see just to keep it even

nah just kidding ill shoot the other two as well just to keep the chimpout to a minimum

Why don't they just make their own country so they can have 5/5 of the vote there?

Attached: D6AJQ7BWAAMLzL7.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Liberia. They found their destiny, alright.

South wanted them to count as a full person so they had more say in federal government. It's called a COMPROMISE after the North came up with it so the South couldn't import slaves for more political sway- the slaves weren't able to vote and had no say in anything; they just counted in the headcount!

If it wasn't for the 3/5ths compromise, then slavery would have been -worse-.
get off the Democrat plantation. They so blatantly act like they own you

It has nothing to do with blacks, it's about more power for the DNC.

Blacks are just the pathway they see to that power.

LBJ was right.

Yeah, I'm sure blacks will settle for that over money.

Attached: 1556852455957.jpg (460x456, 22K)

so what's wrong with a new 5/3 compromise as reparations?

How about we just give them 53 bullets each? Right in the head.

when the gay post is also the best post

So racism is okay if they do it? How about 1 person 1 vote?

>system is supposed to be 1 man 1 vote
>"but what if blacks had extra rights that made their votes more valuable, which coincidentally would flip a bunch of solidly red states where whites are a majority currently"

We are accelerating straight toward that fucking cliff right now with no signs of slowing down. These fucking people holy shit.

It was a compromise because the north didn't want blacks counted at all because they weren't fucking citizens, the exact issue we have with democrats and immigrants today.

But nigs unironically still live on the land their ancestors worked on. Look up the distribution of plantations in 1860 then look up the demographic map of the modern south. The Black Belt is contiguous with the plantation belt of the south.

Imagine how shit blacks are as a race that they manage to get ethnically cleansed by a race which is, on average, 2-5 inches shorter than them.

It was the North that wanted blacks to be counted as 3/5's. The South wanted to use their slaves as a way to inflate their population and subsequently give them more power in the house and senate. The slave owners wanted blacks to be counted as a full person.

Sure did. It's like wakanda isn't it?

Aren't we suppose to be making (artificially of course) niggers equal ? Isnt that the gig ? Bitches are all ready more equal , now we gotta do it for nigs too ?

Bezo's could put his money where his mouth is and hire them at Amazon for 50 bucks an hour.

My ancestors used to be raped by Romans. As reparations, give me 20 virgin Italian females of my choosing for me to rape.

the "reparation" wouldn't return anything to those it was giving "reparation" to.
It would result in the exact same abuse the slave owners of the south tried to do last time:
Gathering more federal power by abusing the system.

The historical trend towards equality in america is that all sides get equal representation. If these American's truly had egalitarian ideals, then they'd do whatever it takes to make sure there is no "second class citizen."
ie.
>no demographic would get gibs or reparations
>no law would provide special protections based on race or gender
>government census would ask if you're an illegal immigrant to get accurate numbers

Is it irony that leftists oppose all three of these things? NO! It's intentional manipulation for political power by the neoliberal elite.
What is an illegal immigrant; someone who doesn't have citizenship yet resides within the USA, other than a second class citizen? It's so fiercely disingenuous that it's the democrats oppose any chance that they'd get representation within the government.
They want a headcount for federal powers, that doesn't count the citizenship status that actually gives them access to their constitutional rights.
It's the exact same bullshit the SOUTH tried to pull with slavery. Import cheap labor you don't have to own up to that you can manipulate to your political advantage and amass more power.

Attached: 1550116330546.gif (283x283, 462K)

Honestly, can we just stop playing this dumb game of "let's give blacks more voting power, let's abolish the electoral college, let's let a ton of illegals in and let them vote" and just flat out say "let's just let the Jews make all of the decisions for us"? Because it's all the same in the end.

hahahaha, God damn liberals are even fucking dumber then I thought.

I have you ever noticed how all their moral crusades are really just about getting the dumbest people in society to vote for them?

The whole point of our country was that Democracy is the God That Failed and that there should be no direct voting and who should vote should be heavily restricted. Democracy is literally mob rule.

I used to spend more effort trying to educate people on basic economics, what the budget looks like etc. Now I instead just try to convince them not to vote.

Attached: 1512110906006.jpg (576x549, 58K)

a better idea, don't count nigger votes nor women's for they're not human

Attached: 1546248893391.png (502x472, 347K)

they're currently at -1 equality by default, this would make it 0/0 and thus equal

How maany blacks actually know which fraction is bigger? Thats the more important issue when it comes to their voting rights. Seriously. If the ratio was 2.5/1.5, an exact equivalence, 90% of blacks wouldnt understand and think it was smaller. If they dont understand this then they shouldnt get to vote.

>Implying "white"Americans would qualify

shut up you insufferable boomer

Sure, anyone who was a slave and is currently alive gets 5/3rds of a vote

>Insta-civil war, just add niggers

>you got 5/3 of a vote now
>ayo fuck you cracker

Math is wrong regardless. Should be 7/5

Rake spared pour vou

>best I can do is 1/50
Ftfy

Impressive based faggot.