DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12-04-46-01.png (1080x1920, 937K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0279-extended-fraud-alerts-and-credit-freezes#order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is why I don't text
they keep that shit forever

When youve had enough.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28042019231526.jpg (470x550, 43K)

On Purim

While I dont doubt there is all kinds of useful shit from your phone, I seriously doubt punctuation or battery use is of any value to rating agencies.

We've got to get a handle on this crap. We are on the fast-track to hell.

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE IM TIRED OF TELLING YOU SHITBAGS THIS

Sounds like if you use proper grammar and charge your phone your credit score will improve.

>talk like a nigger
>get good credit score cause they think you are a nigger credit whore, who will buy them credits

Could this new development possibly be... dare I say it... based?

I was wondering why (((they))) were pushing those free credit report apps

>this is why I don't text
You know how I know you're not a woman?

Google sends me pro Jew articles daily now. If I see another article about the Holocaust I'm gonna volunteer to be an oven guard for the next one.

Attached: 1557594935370m.jpg (849x1024, 54K)

Unless these companies are cutting deals with phone manufacturers to get their spyware installed on the phone's OS, they're going to have to offer "convenience" apps on the phone's storefront.
If you do not want to take chances, look into "dumb" phones that aren't using Android or iOS. Unfortunately, you can't keep Equifax from taking your temperature the same way vets do to dogs.

Soon user.
First, we must Change the World.

Attached: 1555045575371.jpg (1024x574, 47K)

Like a banking app?

Those are pretty critical for me as a biztard

Oh yeah: while you can't force credit reporters to throw out your file, you can request a credit freeze under the FCRA.
consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0279-extended-fraud-alerts-and-credit-freezes#order
The credit freeze makes it illegal for credit reporters to share your file with anyone until you manually authorize it.
Then read your apps' terms of service and EULA.

How does my spelling, grammar and how often I charge my phone help them judge how likely I will pay my bills?

Cell phones batteries get the best longevity if you keep them above roughly 40-50% charge. People who can't plan ahead have shitty credit and don't plan ahead to keep their phones charged. Makes sense to me

>Make typos because you have big hands and can only afford a little phone? Too bad! You owe the rich Jews more interest on your house for being poor. What exciting growth in tech. Only Nazis don’t like it.

I just want to wake up.

I’m so sick of seeing the faggot rainbow. Can we appropriate something else please?

I think so. Who can’t speak proper English? We all know, kek.

is a phone above 90% battery charge a symbol of white supremacy?

>your phone phone
600 credit score detected.

>I seriously doubt punctuation or battery use is of any value to rating agencies.
It shows keeping yourself in check and preparedness. If you're always waiting until your phone is under 10% before looking for a charger, then that shows you're not thinking too far in the future and preparing for the unexpected. It's like only refilling your tank when you have less than 15 miles worth of gas left. What happens when you're unexpectedly stranded?

Dude if this is real its really time to kill myself or kill all of them bc there really is no fucking point in having a phone anymore I just want it gone

You extend the battery long term life by draning to 0 and charging to 100. Not charging randomly as needed.

Oh thanks I thought that was a myth.

Problem is, from a lenders perspective that's how he'll view it. Even though you're possibly an even longer term planner by doing that.