>POC novelist sees black metro employee eating food on train
>regular passenger would get in trouble for doing shit like this
>POC tells her it’s against the rules
>black says “ay mind yo own biznit”
>she takes pic and posts tweet
>black twitter ruins her life
>publisher cancels her book
>congressional black caucus sends out celebratory tweet

Attached: 91BD46C1-16E4-482E-93BA-0944E5A0F2EC.jpg (828x1361, 288K)

Honestly..... being that fucking semantic makes you less than human. That's like going into a restaurant and calling for the manager because your waiter didn't ask you if you wanted any items substituted

No it isn't you fag, it's like going to a restaurant and the waiter sneezes into his hands before reaching for the straw in his apron, and when you mention it he says "mind your business." It's against the rules everybody is supposed to follow - especially people employed by the people who set the rules. Faggot.

kek, I love when other POC get their shit rocked by blacks.
>b-b-but we're not white

Never relax

>uppity nigger gets chewed out by fellow niggers

Guess she forgot the "crabs a bucket" rule that niggers seem to live by.

Attached: 1547134613979.jpg (480x480, 19K)

this is one of the reason I'm not so scared for the future spics and nogs will be frighting each other for the next 1000 years and whites will just be the new Asians on the sidelines

no one kills more niggers than niggers

The soft bigotry of low expectations

>regular passenger would get in trouble for doing shit like this

Not at all true, people eat and drink on Metro all the time even though it's against the rules. Literally no one ever says shit to anyone.

I'd just be thankful that Shaneequa over there wasn't blaring nigger rap and throwing her feces too.

That said this shit is absolutely hysterical and I can't believe the Nigger Caucus tweeted

DC metro employee, not passenger. OP is illiterate

It’s common practice for niggers to beat up any members of their own race for following rules or even trying to be a productive smart person who contributes to society

If you don’t talk like a subhuman retard and praise the culture which praises criminality and shortsightedness, they consider you an Uncle Tom race traitor

This story is nothing. Nothing compared to the average upbringing of a black kid with black peers who wants something better of himself

You will be killed for the extra money you have, the money being considered “proof” of you and the few whites like you left still “oppressing” the subhumans, before the subhumans turn on each other

Actually it’s like going into a gas station and the cashier is eating behind the counter. You know she’s probably not supposed to do it and you’re not allowed to do it but she works a shit job and just wants to eat. Then you remember that Jews have subverted your nation and this negress and her lunch don’t matter one fucking bit and you mind your business and move on.

that's the stupidest analogy ever. More like you can't open a bag of chips until you pay for it mean while cashier downs a 2L mountain dew and family size bag of doritos without paying first. If you have to follow the rules then the nigger-tier employees should too

They’re both equal analogies and you’re both arguing with your own race about meaningless autistic bullshit while you get outnumbered and will eventually be racemixed and genocided into extinction

Pathetic white bois on the internet

>omg how culd u jeprdize somebody employment
>quick! ruin this guy's career!

That was pretty petty, I'm a white dude and even I was like fuck that snitch.

>im a white dude
>t. Paco Hernandez

>You know she’s probably not supposed to do it and you’re not allowed to do it
Do what?
Go behind the counter?
No shit I don't fucking work there.

it's stories like these that make me think, "sum finna bix nood."
Seriously, though. Sum finna bix nood indeed.

>When you'e so oppressed that rules don't apply to you

Pocs hate everything, what else is new.

>Local woman can't mind her own damn business calls the manager, loses everything.

Did you get the "subvert" pasta from your laundry list of camo-shill tactics? It's fucking posted as a rule not to eat on the subway, in very large print with pictures beside it. In a gas station there is no posted rule for eating, and if the cashier isn't supposed to eat they'll probably be caught on CCTV by the manager/owner & reported by a customer if they are failing to provide adequate service if it is occupying their focus. Anyways, you're a huge fucking faggot and I hope you make nothing off of your shit responses, cumslave.

Blacks will be untouchable in another year. See Jamal breaking into your car, better not call the cops. You might be called a racist. Besides, insurance will cover it.
This can't go on like this forever.

>local woman that doesn't want to see or smell the food eaten by a ragged sheboon in work uniform gets life ruined by pioneers of grandstanding, all for expecting everybody to follow the same basic and unobtrusive rules she is expected to.

what kind of retard cares about people eating on a train

Attached: 157261581.gif (370x335, 593K)

While I agree it's pretty small rule to break, rules and order are the cornerstone of civilization. If they can't follow the small easy rules, they can't be trusted to follow the big important ones.

>be me
>go thru arbys drive thru
>get 2 for $6 greek gyro
>get home
>eat food
>look at receipt
>senior discount (10%)
>call number on receipt
>talk to manager
>do you know your workers are giving senior discounts to people who arent seniors?
>thank you ill take care of that
>next day
>go to arbys again
>different person in drive thru window
>mfw i got some retard fired

Attached: 1552872192289.jpg (600x600, 30K)

imagine being a nigger and having to live with niggers. this thought alone almost an heros me.

Attached: 1542549175426.gif (240x176, 912K)

Have you ridden an urban metro? They're fucking trashed by niggers daily. If you didn't have posted rules, such as no eating or loud music, the thing would be even more of a shithole than it already is. Fucking wrappers and greasy to-go boxes everywhere, spilled drinks and food on the ground/under seats. Plus everyone eats fucking garbage chinese food/shwarma/etc. A person riding the train shouldn't be expected to smell your greasy shit food, look at you stuff your face with it, listen to your abominable mastications and swallowing, and step on the shreds of lettuce and sauce your disgusting pig ass dropped on the ground and didn't clean up. Fuck people that are in the food-nigger's corner. The lady that reported her is a good citizen, and the more society/business shun and silence people that speak up for clean, habital, hospitable public environments (not tree hugging fags but those who dont want to see litter or listen to Tupac on a boombox while they ride the train home) the less of a nice public space you will enjoy.

are we at the point where discussing some random black guy eating on a train is exciting? i'm just gonna off myself

If you let niggers and spics eat publicly, shit get messy.

Attached: 1556393927552.png (798x774, 561K)

Apparently, it's a matter that needed Congressional intervention. Clown world.

If that's not copy pasta, it's good enough to be.

Would expect nothing else from a leaf.

Attached: D34kpQkUIAEWeui.jpg (645x729, 56K)

oh no a mess

oh no

Attached: do.png (865x807, 884K)

>appropriate actions
jfc

Riding the subway in Honk Kong and Japan, vs. The subways of New York or London.

it's between these two
and most like this one
and least like this one

One thing I admire about blacks is their brutal honestly, funny shit when you don't have to live around them

>POC novelist
What’s the specific race? If she was black you would have said so.

Other passengers, who don't want to sit in slopped food?

Problem isn't considerate adults with drinks in spill-proof containers or who are eating a sandwich out of their bag (which is catching the crumbs, etc). It's retarded parents letting their little monsters smear chocolate all over every surface or idiots with ice cream cones dripping everywhere.

If she were a black woman, would she have had her book deal canceled, too?

lmao clown world.

Man it's fucking scum like you that make it shit to live in a city. Open arm for everyone and every thing, so long as you don't have to clean up or look at the shit mess. I would bet you either don't live in a city, have family you visit often living in one, or work in one. And hell, if you do you avoid the ugly shit or tune it out like it's a viable solution. Fuck you and the other caniggers like you.
Exactly. I was blown away by the public transport in Germany vs. American cities. My friend told me the attendants don't check tickets frequently either, because the German custom is to of course buy a ticket. Only the refugees & immigrants abuse that due to their lack of German cultural identity. Fuck I hate people that think everybody is the same and assimilation is a ready-made option.

In Japan the Trains are packed but quiet. Nobody talks on the phone. its such an easy place to be calm, japan

>Arguing with your own race
Statistically unlikely

I took a huge pay cut to leave to big city and move back to my hometown after I got divorced a few years back. It was a good call.

It’s not much different for white people anymore. “Acting white” is considered a sin for us too, and doing anything that could benefit yourself or your race is considered “privilege” (which is bad) and “toxic”

Blacks must be coddled to protect them of the terrors of racism. We need to give them more money and tax exemptions to forgive the jews running the American slave trade.

obviously niggers are gonna nig, and she was probably eating loudly and obnoxiously. That being said, what kind of PMSing bitch gives a shit about someone eating on a train

Worse than that, you’ll have to pay reparations to the nigger that breaks into your home and rapes your wife

And there's nothing you can do about. Post everything on the internet you want, you'll never be able to stop me from eating wherever I please.

You've seen what happens when people actually try. Now I can eat more boldly than ever, not that I knew I was supposed to be eating boldly.

That is pretty sick and disgusting. This is why people do not want to associate with you and your ilk.

>That being said, what kind of PMSing bitch gives a shit about someone eating on a train

Only mongrels and niggers eat on a train, good job exposing yourself mutt.

Actually it’s like taping an iPhone 3GS onto your shoe and trying to take upskirt videos on a crowded train only to get caught by some fat Puerto Rican kid that has a staring problem.

Definitely, I live in a small town and I still miss my comfy childhood home in a community spirited village

Except I have nothing to lose, Canigger-san. I will call the Bureau of Public Digestion, write a letter to the Provincial Takeaway Cabinet, and call you slovenly fatpaki to your tzatziki stained beard.

Those gyros are tits. They make my dick hard when I eat them

Good job exposing yourself anglo faggot. Not all whites have your cucked sensibilities. Let me know when the next wife swapping party is so I can give your ms. a taste of slavic dick.

>POC
Fuck off, Tumblr.

>semantic

Attached: ronnie.jpg (800x534, 131K)

>slavic
>sensibilities

This is why the metros, among other public services, are fucking shit in your ethnic homelands, and why your breed of "Americanized slav" is nothing short of a gaudy hoodrat whose father has business ties to a mob or jew with contracts he can send in your papa's direction.

the poc author is a fucking snitch who was harrassing a low paid employee. you are not a channer if u take the authors side

Kek fuck off summer fag

Maybe they should keep a tighter leash on their pet niggers.

this is how I'd feel but the reaction to the tweet is even more absurdly ridiculous
best to not pick sides and just laugh at it though

>woman discovers that strangers on the train don't have to listen to what she tells them
>she later discovers that thousands of people on twitter don't have to agree with what she says

this is a good thing, people shouldn't follow the words of others

It's the result of anglo-american culture. Even apart from their cucked motherland, and across ethnic boundaries, anglo culture continues to fuck over people everywhere by nitpicking at small meaningless issues at the expense of everything that is actually important.

At it's core, it's about enforcing cultural class boundaries above all things, like you see in the UK itself with northern vs southern accents. In America the pinicle of the anglo class system is essentially the kind of person you see promoted on instagram. This kind of person is clean, to the point of being sterile, and avoids all non-PC topics. So not an SJW or bugman per-se, but rather a social and economic striver that live their lives as if they were at a job interview, or working in an office building at all times.

This is the kind of person who gets pissed at someone eating on a train. It's also a person who doesn't give a fuck about race, religion, etc. because it simply doesn't matter in their popularity contest lives.

see

nigger detected

fuckboy is the word I'd use actually. Anglo fuckboy, and fuckgirl culture.

>harrassing a low paid employee
WMATA employees are all unionized and make 90 grand a year on average. They're also 97% black.

Imagine your ancestors unironically being immigrants and not settlers.

you said it yourself.
>trashed by niggers daily.
if there were no niggers we could eat on the subway. once again niggers are why we can't have nice things.

I thank God every day for that m8. Otherwise I'd be just as gay as you guys.

The ban on food on the DC Metro has been in place forever. The fact that an overpaid affirmative action hire gets to tell passengers to fuck off while flouting the rules is absolute nigger bullshit.

Sounds like a pathetic cope....

You are just as much of a parasite as niggers and kikes. Perhaps Hitler was right about you slavs..

Attached: hitler manga 2.jpg (397x587, 51K)

his analogy was the best, shut the fuck up

I don't think that's true.
Eating on a train is an annoyance to others. The smells and sounds are disagreeable. If everyone ate on the train, the train would be a mess of sloppy food spills, weird smells, stains, and wrappers.
By all agreeing not to eat on the train, everyone can have a more pleasant experience. It's a small personal sacrifice in the name of a common good.
It's the same reason we shouldn't litter even if it's convenient, shouldn't listen to loud music on trains even though we enjoy it, and so on. It's about respect for others.
Niggers don't understand respect for others, and can't comprehend delaying personal gratification for a greater, abstract objective. But you should.
This isn't nitpicky anglos, this really is the cement that keeps civilisations together.
t. jap

Attached: 許せない.jpg (369x496, 25K)

I hope your enjoying the constitution written by my ethnic kin, your ancestors abandoned their homeland for a (((better life))) lol, imagine being proud of this.

Why don't you literal homos hurry up and die off already. You all hate yourself anyway so what's the hold up.

Is eating on the DC Metro really that big of a deal? I'm kind of surprised they would have canceled her book deal because she broke what I thought was some frivolous rule. I'd think it would be something like getting fired because when you parked out front of your house your car was too far from the curb, or you forgot to return a library book.

Anyway, who cares? Fuck niggers lol

my ancestors abandoned their homeland because they were young and stupid, and I'd love to return someday.

>Is eating on the DC Metro really that big of a deal?

Yes, it is.

>be nigger
>break rules
>blame you for noticing
typical

So do it then instead of shitting on the founders of the country you reside in, just comes across as really pathetic

>I'm kind of surprised they would have canceled her book deal because she broke what I thought was some frivolous rule
The Metro employee was eating on the train. The woman with the book deal was the one who called her out for it on twitter.

And to answer your question, no, eating on the DC Metro isn't a big deal, but it's exactly because there's a long standing law (not rule, but actual DC law) against doing it, which means our subway trains are much cleaner than they otherwise would be. Without the law niggers would turn the trains into a fucking food court.

I get the mind your own damn business thing, which is what I probably would have done, but you know how black people are. They don't even make an effort to hide these things. They know they're not supposed to but couldn't give two fucks about whitey's rules because they be looking at out for themselves, werd.

If she were trying to sneak eat. Fuck yeah, that would be fine. She would at least be acknowledging the existence of rules and nodding at understanding she's doing something wrong. None of that, though. Nothing close.

I know blacks commit far more crimes than whites, but I'm willing to bet the number is lower than we think it is simply because blacks are sloppy and careless when it comes to criminal behavior. I know eating food on the train isn't criminal per se, but it's the same deal.

The social contract means fuck all to them, and that is what is infuriating.

I'll return when it's convenient for me. Or I might not now that I think of it. Most of the people in my career field are cucked highly educated anglos, and since they lost their spine decades ago it seems that I have very little competition. So maybe I'll just try to make America more slavic and less anglo in my own small way.

This is fucking scary. You can lose your livelihood for any bullshit reason. I don't like it.

Attached: 1546811717730.jpg (400x400, 123K)

This is not fair. Instead of blaming the nigress, they should have fired a random white employee and cancel a white person's book, because in the end it's all because the white people making these rules.
If it wasn't for these rules, nothing would have happened.

I would like to point out that making rules in the hope that Muggers would follow them is an exercise in futility.

The non-Muggers are the only ones following the rules, and if the rules weren't there; these same people would still act in the same way or equally considerately.

Lmao at the mexican tier thinking

>twitter isn't optional

let the normies play their stupid games

>is eating on the metro a big deal?

individually, one time only? not really, no. But the metro isn't composed of just 1 passanger, and the problems increase exponentially as more people engage in that behavior. Since humans are social animals, monkey see monkey do, and if some nig or homeless person or whatever slur you want to insert in here makes a mess, other people will follow their behavior and suddenly your public transportation is covered in unsanitary garbage. since you cant make a rule saying "dirty niggers cant eat here because they are slobs", the rule has to be "nobody can eat here ever".

>but I'm willing to bet the number is lower than we think it is simply because blacks are sloppy and careless when it comes to criminal behavior
The opposite is true. Bad behavior is so much more common among blacks that enforcing every instance of black criminality isn't practical. As bad a blacks look statistically, remember that the truth is actually worse.