What's with the meme that blacks commit more crime?

What's with the meme that blacks commit more crime?
I actually looked at the FBI statistics page, and it shows whites committing a lot more crimes compared to POC
Why do you hate them then?
Even facts shows whites are more violent

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 23.48.23.png (1423x693, 57K)

The "13% commit 50%" meme is as true as the holocaust

It's not even 13%. It's more like 5% or less. Most violent crime in the US is perpetrated by a minority of small minority. Young black men.

>I actually looked at the FBI statistics page, and it shows whites committing a lot more crimes compared to POC
>how do I into percentages?
I know this is bait but you're still retarded. Hell, the percentages are even included in the table.

Typical nigger or left can't understand the term per capita.

>how do i charts guys

Notice there is no Hispanic column... Lol

oh look, all the mexicans are white people, and so are all the jews!

"Hispanic" isn't a race. It's an ethnicity. If you look on the far right hand side of OP's image... can you make out a few of those words? Think "His" could be "Hispanic" ? Seems like it might go well with another word that starts with an L.. perhaps "Latino" ?

The OP chart proves the 13 percent commit over 50 percent of the murders. Quit eating lead paint chips.

Yes, that's what I said. The 13% commit 50% and the holocaust are real.

Please share and show that chart as widely as possible. Nothing wrong with sharing statistics. Don't just give your opinion on it share the stats so nobody gets the wrong idea.

Hispanic is a mixed race between Europeans and the native populations of south and Central America. The column of to the side is irrelevant. The white column includes Hispanics.

Show your flag kike

mega yikes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.27.10 PM.png (1478x386, 113K)

no

This.

Attached: Sage this shill.jpg (1060x579, 94K)

yes, that's me and all of that is true. Your point?

>Most violent crime in the US is perpetrated by a minority of small minority. Young black men.This, he posted more crime than voilent crime. I think that's his misunderstanding.

That 52.6% is right there, you illiterate moron

>Most violent crime in the US is perpetrated by a minority of small minority. Young black men.
This, he posted more crime than voilent crime. I think that's his misunderstanding.
(fixed)

this thread is worse than the holocaust

First of all "white" is what the police has to call latinos. Second, the 13% meme

Attached: s.jpg (600x784, 127K)

This. Came to say the same thing.

Magically all Mexican crime gets pinned on whites.

Hispanic is not a race, period. There are exactly 3 races. Caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid. Everything else is an ethnicity, thus "Hispanic" is an ethnicity - just as I stated and you replied to.

Except there is... but OP chopped off the ethnicity section. Look to the right.

per capita you fucking retard

Attached: 1541898683471.jpg (1467x1000, 116K)

There are more
Negritos khosa San australoids
Native Americans are also quite different genetically from the other Asians
There are more too
Sure you can say
>no these are just sub sub species
Truth is we are different species and the subraces are more like: Aryan;Slav; Semites
Then we have different species crossing of different subraces
Negros X Whites
For instance

ask your imam what "per capita" is