Age of consent

Attached: age of consent too damn high ifunny.png (585x389, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/bnl2q6/npcs_in_current_year/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The free market age of consent isn't as absurd as some people made it out to be. Plenty of other things are governed that way, and I think the push and pull of the market could sway us towards something built for all people instead of just the puritans.

Attached: PIKACHU.png (281x335, 249K)

Based

Attached: 1451134885243.jpg (223x226, 16K)

For once a nigger liberal says something that’s reasonable

gay retard

only libtards disagree

age of consent should be up to the father
but there can be no consent without marriage
father's know best.
when that is not true, and father's are evil, if there really are men so despicable they'd sell off their daughters at too young an age(ie. islam) that's when the community has to step in.
when that isn't enough, then the community law has to step in. And the law isn't capable of the same fine discretion as the father or the community of peers; it must be applied with clarity and impartial rule; therefore, age of consent must be high
18 might be too old for most, but it should be old enough for all. that's what is important.

Attached: 2-1.jpg (770x490, 375K)

Nope. You can keep your grimy hands off my 6 yearold. Thank you.

Dude, governing the age of consent by the free market would be way more reasonable than by the father. Fucktard.

Attached: JB-vT5q0_400x400.png (240x240, 75K)

id sell my fucking daughter off for a pack of pall malls fuck that bitch

Uhhh I don't think it would dip under 14 years of age, but I still wouldn't want to risk that.

fuck off fucking union tard (rebels for life) fucking monkey love (the pic) fucking government is corrupt trump sucky my shit cock fucking fuck head fuck your cunt sucker fuck you rebels for life fuck you free market slave market fuck face fuck off

fuck that 14 is to fucking old fucking granny fucker suck my fucking dick

This thread is cancer

Yeah but we can all agree that we should be able to fuck people younger than 18 if the free market demands it, right? It's the best way to do it desu

It should simply be 16 like most of EU so you don't go to jail if you are 18 for kissing your 17yo gf. Also teach children in a non degenerate way about sex in school and stop censoring tits and counts like it's the devil. Kids jack off and it's part of nature stop shaming poor 12yo learning about their tiny cocks

30 fuck sickos who like them no where near menopause

What's the right age then?

i dont think its unreasonable but i could see it exploited could work OP stupid pic tho

Libtard tests the theory that you can drown in a teaspoon of water and fucking dies

Attached: SamHydeAOC.jpg (782x1300, 377K)

Yee yee brother.
they'll just keep raising the age of consent until only the junglebunnies and muzzies are fucking, since they don't care about the law in the first place.

I think we'll get to a reasonable age at some point. Whether that's 8 or 18 is up for the market to decide.

When she shows intrest in you

sam hyde is stupid but he makes some okay points obviously a troll tho but if he believes it then its not so bad

Fuck off muzzie

Literally, any good, reasonable libertarian would agree with free market age of consent :/. 14 or 15 would probably be the age it stays around and if it goes lower, it's just what the market demands.

shut up american mongrel go to the doctor and go broke. stay on topic fuck head

somebody finally understands it would never for to an crazy age

matthew grycell
michael coonrad

Mane i be a nigga fuck dat law shiet a nigga like me get da hoes < what can't be allowed

i want to be able to finger fuck my 12 year old neighbor so fucking bad

This thread has escalated

Attached: EPIC.png (498x621, 241K)

Bring them young

Attached: 87EBA984-3689-49B9-BE1F-3C0B08AA0D0C.jpg (556x833, 621K)

forgot the gif like a fucking retard

Attached: 1554074003747.gif (296x259, 999K)

Can we keep this on topic? It's NOT about pedophilia or liking young girls... I just believe that, in our current economy, a free market AOC will be very beneficial. It could do wonders.

Attached: angrymoomin.jpg (259x259, 10K)

not unreasonable it would float around 16

I mean, who's to say what a "crazy age" is? Is it some arbitrary number we assign laws to? Who decided this, when, and why? There isn't any science to back it up.

A free market age of consent would ensure that only the most optimal, sanest age is chosen. Through proven and logical means instead of bullshit puritan ones.
(also, fuck off samefag)

Thanks, that's fucking smart. It's pure democracy.

This is why we can't have nice things ppl have to be sloppy pigs and advertise

Threads like this attract degenerates like flies.

There is it's called name a mammal that cares what age something is as slong as it's willing

wtf is a free market age of consent

fuck off its not degenerate is reasonable

If you think about it, not really. It's a discussion and a pretty smart idea.

Attached: snufkin.jpg (146x185, 7K)

just ancap phrasing about their degenerate fantasies

Attached: 1550117494184.png (1276x630, 467K)

I thought Republicans were supposed to support a free market

Age of consent based on price

Not exactly, it's more based on demand...

It's a bit of both.
Perceived value, reproductive value, demand based on time-oriented obligations like jobs or school.. It's a multitude of factors, certainly. Whether or not you have breeding rights is one. As is their willingness to mate.

we're not republican here, we're natsoc, and you'd get the gas chamber

Attached: Black Yoshi.png (1600x2142, 292K)

Damn right. Make it 16.

Attached: 1529499018784.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

lol natsoc, alright retard.

Perfection is worth a million lightly or unused std free vagina is worth alot, dying population must breed young. Is this what u tryin 2 say Tyrone

Kill yourself pedo

How about age of consent based on who the younger person finds attractive not jew price

16 is too high, something tells me the free market would make it somewhere in the range from 12-15, young girls are very attractive to a large part of the population.

It's not about pedophilia lol it's pretty obviously about libertarianism

Attached: policemoomin.png (604x750, 374K)

I can't imagine anyone other than myself fucking my 2 beautiful pure aryan daughters. This post is absolutely disgusting, disgusting degenerates belong in jail.

>only women disagree

corrected that for you.

seriously, who would have to deal with a golddigging whore when you can take a qt instead

OP is a redditfag, stolen from TD.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/bnl2q6/npcs_in_current_year/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

shut up GlowwingNigger

I'm a pineapple faggot. Over here its 16. Used to be 14

Attached: 419125.jpg (376x678, 31K)

Children don't have the ability to make good decisions retard.
If you were to lower the age of consent there would need to be family oversight.

>that we should be able to fuck people younger than 18
That depends, are you getting married first?
There has to be legal documentation to keep people accountable for their actions.
Premarital sex should be illegal.

>TFW liberals ironically are paving the way for pedophilla based on the notion and idea of children consenting to transgenderism

hot