It appears the sex strike isn’t as popular with the people on the left as it seems to have been with the right

It appears the sex strike isn’t as popular with the people on the left as it seems to have been with the right

Attached: 44F8F8F0-B366-4958-B961-21F9D6F9EBAF.jpg (828x1068, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikifeet.com/Dasha_Nekrasova
youtu.be/WoNxET5P5Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to only have sex with your spouse who you married in a Mass :)

Best stick. No abortion and no slut.

who are these people and what does this mean

>(((Friedland)))
>Nigger avatar
Gonna be a yikes from me

You don't need a Mass. Your spouse is any woman you have sex with.

fpbp

I don't get it
Why is Tyrone so hostile to Chang?

Sex should ideally be for marriage, more reasonably for people in a serious and committed relationship only. The actual point of sex truly is to produce a child, period. Women should realize that sex outside of this context leads to severe problems whether they like it or not. Of course conservatives don't have a problem with Milano also realizing this in her own retarded way. Plus she might inspire libs to stop breeding entirely.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-11-21-55-01.png (1440x2560, 431K)

KILLING JEWS BAD

KILLING BABIES GOOD

The Left hates libs more than this shit board does.

cool Adam is alpha as fuck

>don't talk to her again this is your final warning

Attached: images(4).jpg (554x554, 40K)

Liberals are like a funhouse mirror version of the left. It’s grotesque.

You know it bruh

Attached: 9D39323E-23C1-45D1-9F54-79790AA1AD4A.png (477x767, 517K)

aaaahhhhhh shieeeeet mang dat nigger dun popped down dat final muggafuckun warnin yo!!!! shieeeeet juz got realz homies!!

Adam Friedland is a host on Cumtown, which is a commie podcast. Dasha is his wife.
Ian Miles Cheong is a malaysian white supremacist, a nazi, and a sjw. The commies who follow these people hate him which is why the like ratios are so big. They're calling him a white knight in the comments for agreeing with her.

Lol if you only knew how ridiculous that statement was you wouldn’t have said it

>malaysian white supremacist, a nazi, and a sjw.
You don't see the catch-22 there, do you?

kek

guy is engaged to girl

Attached: 1496028702530.png (657x527, 87K)

But Nick Mullen is the clown prince of the Alt-Right and has Weev on speed dial.

Does she know about her Wikifeet page?
wikifeet.com/Dasha_Nekrasova

You don't need to have sex for that , just to get the sperm where it needs to get.There is no excuse for sex it's an unhygienic, degenerate and disgusting act.

Attached: ei.png (914x232, 106K)

Nah it seems pretty accurate for this wannabe thug faggot.

Of course Milano thinks of sex as a commodity. She's been selling her pussy to men since she was a kid.

Degenerate

>PC LOAD LETTER

Attached: 1501322627371.jpg (367x332, 22K)

Adam Friedland IRL

Attached: Friedland.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Lol Adam Friedland, the notorious thug

Attached: 1DA8B34D-AE7B-4E4C-B9CC-D6B6EE9017F8.png (841x730, 1.3M)

Of course she does. Her personality is insufferable and she's as bright as a black hole. All she's got is shrill and pussy.

Exactly my point.

lol adam getting beat up by some fat asian gamergater

Attached: 1522302687248.png (638x359, 188K)

>Thinly veiled cum town thread

I'm Barack Obama and I'm Ryan Schutt and I'm gay.

Attached: Ian+Fidance+SiriusXM+Host+Ron+Bennington+Joined+W5D-paspanJl.jpg (600x474, 78K)

wasnt popular anywhere unless you were in that sphere to begin with

THAT ADAM ISNT COOL

Hey guys it's me, cooooool Adam. Ian Miles Cheong is an intellectual that I can get behind.

Attached: cool_adam.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>Thinly veiled cum town thread
I would never! This is an important issue that is dividing the left and right and deserves thoughtful discussion. But what if we called it the sex Mike, and it was just for the fellas?

>Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

Attached: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.png (825x209, 102K)

>say that to my face fucker
Never realized how gay this is. Who has his own face fucker?

He already let his wife cuck him on camera with a poo.

Attached: dilp358f73p21.png (1625x1233, 1.79M)

this kid apparently

Attached: saythattomyface.jpg (245x251, 12K)

Charge your phone nigger

Attached: TalkingToFeminists.jpg (720x618, 22K)

And his avatar is a tall black basketball player.
Speaks volumes.

That is fucking disgusting. Imagine funding this type of lifestyle...

hes going to get xxxtenticoned

What a time to be alive.

>That is fucking disgusting. Imagine funding this type of lifestyle...

Not """""Smart""""" enough to get on Chapo.

Gets Bullied by a depressed alcoholic and a fat greek man for money.

Living the dream.

Attached: cool_guys.jpg (960x745, 91K)

>Ian Miles Cheong is a malaysian white supremacist, a nazi, and a sjw

Attached: 1529015574186.jpg (307x337, 20K)

Cumtown is not a political podcast, it is a podcast about being gay with your dad.

A while ago dude called himself a banana (yellow on the outside white on the inside), then went full sjw during gamergate, then went full anti-sjw a little later during gamergate. He's a maximum flip flopper.

You made me get feels with this post Jow Forums

Thank you.

Attached: 1556765452609.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>Sex should ideally be for marriage, more reasonably for people in a serious and committed relationship only. The actual point of sex truly is to produce a child, period.

Source? 2000 year old fairy book doesn't count.

what sort of fucking weirdo takes all their clothes off except their socks? this friedland fella is in some real trouble imo

charge your phone retard

I thought Ian Miles Cheong was a commie faggot that had beef with Ralph Retort.

True, true, in fact i firmly believe that ALL jews should abstain from ever having sex.
You are setting a good example for you people! Shalom, neighbor!

>They're calling him a white knight in the comments for agreeing with her.
wait what
the followers of the husband are calling a guy agreeing with his wife a white knight???

i don't want my spouse to have too much mass

I had sex with a hooker
How fucked am i?

How's America Sanjay?

>Back the fuck off!?!?!?!

I hate this motherfucker

Apparently pretty good. You get paid to eat pussy.

>charge your phone
I think it's a meme at this point

That clip looks like it's from the 80's though.
Indians trying to trigger someone is funny as fuck

wrong, you need a vow and a legal contract

>Sex should ideally be for marriage
This is a residue of something that made sense in the past, a spook. Marriage used to represent more than a merger between a man and a woman, but also a merger between families and their shared responsibilities. Whether the children were sired properly was important to the family since they doted wealth on the grandchildren and cared for them as well.

In the past marriage was strictly the domain of the wealthy for this reason.

This has been made obsolete by the state and marriage has become nothing more than a benefit to women. If you want to bring back the original purpose of marriage you have to unroll everything that obsoleted it. That is, take away suffrage, the CRA, the right to work, and welfare, the presumption of female custody, abortion, the notion of "spousal rape" - among other things. Reduce women to their actual value as a burden and a dependent, which they are.

The average woman has a net negative impact on the budget over her lifetime. She is still, today, largely a burden and dependent. Take away the forced redistribution of wealth from men collectively to women collectively, and marriage will be useful and practical once again. It will also restore norms, eliminate thottery and other problems.

To destroy degeneracy you must destroy the state as it exists.

Nigger version.

Attached: nigger.png (227x386, 128K)

That hairline jesus fuck

What the fuck

This is some stupid fucking shit I just read

Attached: fuck.png (662x708, 792K)

I've long suspected that part of nigger twitter is jews LARPing as niggers.

Depends. What race, did you wrap it up?

Say that to her on Twitter and you'll probably get a clapback

It's a fact. She made this work out video in 1988 when she was 15 or 16 called TEEN STEAM. This is just for dudes to jack off too.

youtu.be/WoNxET5P5Iw

This was a very Jewish post. The creation of babies was meant to be enjoyed. It can be revolting though.

The reason people have sex is to have babies, that is the biological function of sex. Source on that one is a basic biology book. As for the sex outside marriage/committed relationship one, look around you and see how many societal problems and public health issues it causes. Stds, single mothers, abortions which make women depressed and suicidal, you name it. Plus the demoralizing effect on men, which is very dangerous. What happens to society when men no longer experience the socialization that having a respectable trad wife and kids provides, when they have no prospects, when they are disrespected?

No-fault divorce has to go. Men have it hard, but I was speaking about what is best for women which certainly still is marriage. they actually can't mentally or physically handle promiscuity which is why they should only have sex in committed relationships. Men shouldn't be completely promiscuous either but it takes a lot more for them to feel the emotional effects (they should be safe shit stds though), there is a reason everyone is stricter about women being sluts than men. They can't handle it, men and women aren't the same. If women themselves come to understand that marriage and fidelity are to their benefit overall, they'll be more amenable to the changes you suggested which are pretty reasonable.

>a poo
Apu?

social media was a mistake

Ah spoken word from the jew... hmmm now let’s apply the standard mathematical law needed to decipher such a thing..... divide everything you said by 3, invert it’s polarity, root the cube of same.... hmmm ah there we go we may have truth now!

Thanks for the cool comment!

what the fuck am i reading?

Attached: 1556557712434.jpg (716x768, 117K)

You're lucky he answered your pathetic post semi-seriously, your wannabe bant shitposting punk ass 1post by this id memeflag deserves only the rope.

that's why liberals try to win the minds of the youth through the education system Hollywood ect

>has a fianceé
Who could kiss/fuck this grotesque kike?

>Ian Miles Cheong is a malaysian white supremacist, a nazi, and a sjw.

Attached: comped.jpg (1200x630, 72K)

>No-fault divorce has to go.
I can agree with this simply because it has provided women an incentive to marry the richest idiot they can find and then fleece him for whatever she can get and then rinse and repeat. Abortion laws are nothing more than a power move to further minimize men's authority and sovereignty over their own finances while furthering ability for women to branch swing into new relationships.

this is probably the the most jewish looking thing I've ever seen

Attached: merchant-kyle.jpg (840x1121, 290K)

Kek

AY YO DONT EVER TALK ME OR MA WITE GURL AGAIN

>The reason people have sex is to have babies
sure.

That's a Jew with a black basketball player as his avatar

That's the Jew from Cum Town trolling you.

And make sure your wife's kid is in the wedding so he's not being diddled when you aren't looking.

lol Don't ever talk to me or my waifu again