Why do right-wingers get so offended over the word "incel"...

Why do right-wingers get so offended over the word "incel"? Not even "cuck" or "basedboy" gets leftists as mad as right-wingers when they get called "incel"

Attached: himiko135.webm (1920x1080, 372K)

>Illegal joke

>t.cuck

Faggot

>Why do right-wingers get so offended over the word "incel"?
Um, we don't. We just point out that objectively YOU are the incels.

Attached: The people who call you incels.jpg (1017x665, 113K)

the new XMEN movie is looking good

Jesus Christ how horrific

Attached: 73298ABE87B44C5ABB9E187DE2E3FA4F.jpg (374x393, 201K)

>Jesus Christ how horrific
And those are the pretty ones.

It is funny how kike, nigger and faggot will get you banned but leftist hate is promoted.

We don't. You can push it all day every day. We don't care. It's as real as Hillary Clinton's polling numbers

No one does, its just ironic that its said by beta oribters whose peers resort to having to give money to online sluts.
Speaking of, I shouldn't be at my comp I just sat down. I should join my wife and kids on the couch watching adventure time

>Whores calling people virgins
Never heard this one before

Hey NPC maybe you should learn to code.

I think it's the intent behind the pejorative that bothers some right-wingers.

The liberals/progressives are supporters of degeneracy, they support all forms of sexuality, trans, homo, pedophilia, bestiality, they're the party of drug abusers and alcoholics, joblessness, they're slovenly people. So for them to try and weaponize sex, to say "you want to have sex but you cannot get it! ha ha ha!" (involuntary celibate), it's distasteful, it goes contrasts with their own believe system of open and unrestricted sexuality.

So it's not the word "incel" that bothers me, it's the intent, it's their inability to realize their own hypocrisy.

Some people here are volcel rather than incel.

Kys

>basedboy
???

It's this. The indignity, to the degree it exists, comes from the assumed proposition that you, as a single man, WANT to be going around fucking any and every wet hole you can find, when a truly well adjusted man finds that abhorrent and is perfectly capable of abstaining until he finds a hole worth a damn

Me in the back eating with a negro

We don't. But why do niggers get mad when they're called niggers? Why do faggots get mad when they're called faggots? Because these terms are derogatory. Now the big question - why does a jew get mad when you call him a jew?

Attached: SmuggiesMuhVirgin.jpg (886x540, 44K)