HELP ME FOR DEBATE TIME!

Guys tomorrow I have a debate on my campus about Migration (in favour and against). We also have a debate on wether LGBTTTIQ+ community's fight for their rights must be recognized and embraced by the state or if we must listen to Queers and oppose the State as a whole.

Guys, this is a great opportunity to throw redpills in public, and a lot of people are going to attend this event.

I would really appreciate if you could lend me redpills and bluepills on both topics, please.

REMEMBER THE TOPICS:
>Pro-Migration or Against-Migration
>Pro LGBTTTI+ Community vs Queer Community

Attached: 13312332423432.jpg (694x523, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckyoufaggot.com/the-library-of-hate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Statistics and graphic data are also welcomed (and recommended)

This should point you in the right direction.

fuckyoufaggot.com/the-library-of-hate/

Thank you user, please I need more data

Also I nee you all to cite me source, otherwise (((judges))) are going to disqualify me

Attached: 155691813531.jpg (552x692, 84K)

Guys, please post some data. Don't be cowards and hestitant. Apport to this thread instead of filling the front page with those disgusting (((BBC threas))) all day long.

nigger, you should have been researching sooner than six hours beforehand
it's like you want to embarrass yourself in public

I've had, I'm just trying to collect some extra non-Jewed information.

>Also
KEK, My debate teacher believes Amnesty International and the Anti-Difamation League are reliable sources...

Attached: Marx Pepe.png (1000x940, 413K)

Hmmm, when you aurgue migration, Consider debating that Europe Culture is destroying Muslims Diversity.

Data on Europe shouldn't be to hard to Find and Source. I know I've seen a lot of it.

Attached: 1556300543596m.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

This user.

Perhaps someone more prepared should represent real Data.

You really should take my Pride in your Work.

Attached: 1556361833200m.jpg (735x1024, 92K)

I bet if you hunt on /gif/ you could find a bit of extra stuff.

Video Evidence tends to win a debate.

Attached: 1556367716129.jpg (217x255, 18K)

Kek guides you, so don't lose yourself. And be ready to accept that they won't accept your data.
Be prepared and work hard user!

PRAISE KEK!!!

Attached: 1555668514227.png (1020x574, 142K)

while I hope that you've done independent research before now, it might be worth considering the role of government is, and how or how not immigration and LGBTBBQ+ benefit or detract from those goals.
Keep in mind that the state's proper role is stewardship of the nation which established, which is distinctly different than "caring for its populace." If something doesn't fit with that end goal then it shouldn't be done.

For immigration, E Pluribus Unum study by report Putnam. Increasing racial diversity in a given polity leads to break down of civil and social society in heterogenous populations regardless of race.

cite all the exotic diseases caused by faggots

Attached: 9A0D669C-6634-4719-AB58-4FF0CD58F578.jpg (460x351, 23K)

>>Pro LGBTTTI+ Community vs Queer Community
Third position: they're all mentally ill and deserve to be medicated, institutionalized, incarcerated, or killed depending on the level of their dysfunction.

This is fucking pasta. You did this one about a month ago.

LGBT+ is a Political Group that Dictates the ideas of Homosexuals.

If a Homosexual is Pro-life he is chastised and driven out, and his free thoughts are beaten out until he confirms to the LGBT+ political Agenda.

This is an offense on Free Speech and An Oppression of Homosexuals.

Did you get the same "hey faggot! Don't save your work for last minute!" Response?

And are you lying?

We have been instructed that we can't go against all of them as a whole. Literally the debate is (((rigged))) since the start

I suggest you propose the idea of a final solution to the queer question. Build death camps for the gassing and incineration of all the alphabet soup of sexual deviants.

`Mates, help me do my homework on a complex topic the night before whilst I slam my ham.'
No.
(Except, you're screwed out the gate, Nigel, by allowing the enemy to define terms: `migration' is invasion and colonization.)

AIDS
declining birth rates
child predators

the usual stuff