So, is he /ourguy/ Jow Forums?

So, is he /ourguy/ Jow Forums?

Attached: 255A4DF4-3C4C-4917-890C-ABFF551A3C8D.jpg (1500x1000, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e82PJiY8RIY
youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=32aqb167NkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Neil#War_in_Afghanistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/ourguy/
why do you talk like a kike shill?

Attached: how to spot a shill.jpg (827x675, 57K)

No he's an advocate of the complete replacement of native Brits.

Attached: 1542143523115.jpg (2410x1354, 1.11M)

Why? Cause he made lil jew benji cry? What if they're both garbage? You can enjoy something for the lulz without having to embrace the people involved, you child.

No. He's just like, the last journalist on the planet who does his job.

It’s a simple yes or no question.

link to ben getting roasted?

youtube.com/watch?v=e82PJiY8RIY

youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

>calling this man a journalist
ben shapiro did not do well in this interview, but let's not pretend that the interviewer wasn't incredibly biased and playing gotcha

If you thought the Shapiro interview was brutal, watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=32aqb167NkE

Andrew Neil wasn't biased. He interviews everyone, left or right, the same way.

cope

Attached: ben shapiro defeated by FACTS and LOGIC.jpg (629x374, 57K)

no bias
>has frequently invited people without scientific expertise and climate change deniers to debate climate change on his BBC programmes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Neil#War_in_Afghanistan

And just for the record, I don't give a damn about the so-called "destroying" of Ben Shapiro. Arguments don't matter. Facts do.

this is what happens when an ideologue meets another ideologue, and they proceed to test who is the most intolerant

Attached: image002.png (567x590, 358K)

most journalists want to play devils advocate and catch out the people they are interviewing.
hes surprisingly unbais for the BBC.

He should've googled Andrew Neil before the interview. He thought he was talking to some brainlet left wing boomer.

your pet kike got absolutely fucking annihilated by fairly tame resistance, stop coping and deal

>unbais for the BBC
lo and behold, the only true unbiased observer

Attached: unbiased observer.jpg (259x194, 8K)

after watching this green party interview, i guess he really does just grill everyone. I do think his characterization of the pro-life position as "dark ages" is not objective for a "journalist" however

Neocohen got btfod

>life begins in the womb
>I have something called science
Nice one, jew boi

>arms industry converted to windmill manufacturing
>income taxes greater than 50%
>weekly government paychecks for all
>unrestricted immigration
jesus christ

Bbc had a team of lackeys who carefully groomed phrases and questions to trigger Shapiro as well as digging into 10 years worth of tweets. I’ve always hated Shapiro but this made me feel sorry for him and like the guy a bit more now. People see that he’s just human, it was probably staged for some reason he thought it would help his career.

Oh great here we go. If you haven’t figured it out yet, science only results in an infinite regression. It can’t predict how something comes from nothing. Common sense would tell you that life begins when it is not naturally irreversible, ie when successful conception occurs, life begins. Everything else is just word trickery and semantics. I mean, are you denying life begins in the womb? Because that would mean it’s not a baby until it escapes the mother’s womb, which scientifically speaking, is an unnecessary metaphysical distinction.

what's the british equivalent of a RINO?

Nah. Ben is such a shit conservative figurehead that anyone could have done this if they weren't an emotional low iq retard. He's got the boring politics of a Bill Kristol and is popular because he shit on Piers Morgan (someone even lefties disliked) and had YouTube compilations of himself "owning" dumb college kids.

they dont have real conservatives enough for somebody to "cuck" the party

At the 11:00 mark he starts to short circuit.

He masterfully avoided all the pilpul and fast talking so yes

shapiro is just like destiny. even physically, although destiny is somehow even smaller

Attached: 1549627768131.gif (229x176, 987K)

he sure made my day so hes better than most eceleb

> Common sense
> science
pick one, either you allow for specificity or you don't. You can't have it both ways

Attached: hurr-durr-17855291.png (500x522, 41K)

t. Schmuel

and less intelligent

Yeah he does it to literally everyone he interviews and he is right wing in his personal opinion.

I dunno why people dont understand the devils advocate principle in journalism.