Asians are honorary arya-

Attached: 1503949307158m.jpg (1024x902, 148K)

>inb4 amerimutts say "dogs don't matter"

Why they do this? Like I get they're just seen as food over there, but I wouldn't do this to a cow or pig.

Attached: Japanese gaschambers.jpg (1055x761, 100K)

Attached: Japanese Doggo Holocauster 2.jpg (1055x1405, 127K)

Japs are.

Attached: Japanese Doggo Holocauster 2.jpg (1055x1227, 107K)

Attached: Japanese Doggo Holocauster 4.jpg (1055x1370, 141K)

Post dolphin holocauster

how cruel
poor doggos

Attached: 1538881583614.png (483x385, 120K)

Are these from the traditional june dog meat festival?

Attached: chinese_food.webm (480x428, 1.83M)

none of those pics are japan
OP is a fag
sage

Nobody ever said "Asians are honorary aryans" you fucking room IQ saboteur. It was the Japanese.

dogs are filthy animals
Hitler was a fucking Jew spy, his army was filled with Jews.

Attached: anti_hitler_shilling.png (535x384, 94K)

DA BUTIFUL CHINESE TRADITION OF DRAG DOG!!!!!!!!!

A Jap owns this website, he fills it with malicious ads, spyware and allow shills to rule it

truly honorary

They *would* do this to a cow or a pig.
They're mentally dysfunctional and do not empathize with other living things. Chinese are the plague on this earth.

Fuck chinks

Friendly reminder that Europeans created dogs and thus assumed servitorship over them. The others take advantage of the tameness instilled in dogs to abuse them.

aww someone jew made a blog post
how cute

No thats from the traditional every few minutes of the day Tokyo public "cleansing" process.

To save money they the dogs unfortunately have to die in agony over 15 minutes. 40-80 times a day

Attached: Japanese Doggo Concentration Camp.jpg (259x194, 9K)

It bears repeating that this only applies to the Japanese. Koreans and Chinese and god forbid South East Asians do not count as honorary. They are insane.

I had 0 problems in Korea. You don't realize how bad niggers are until you spend a year living without them around you.

Gas the Chinese though, truly a bug race of subhuman filth.

>in Korea
filled with niggers and worship nigger culture
they are worse than Filipinos now

wtf don't they have a whole island dedicated to cats? and another for rabbits? why so much dog hate? don't they know mans best friend? don't they know Hachiko?

damn, these dogs have collars on still!

Attached: chinacookout.webm (480x360, 827K)

Eating dogs is illegal in South Korea and Japan. Idk about China. Plus OP is probably a dumb fucking nigger who’s drunk uncle was shot by an Asian during 92’

Attached: 1555071432127.gif (313x238, 4M)

I feel more for animals dying or being killed than I do for humans.

Can we mention for a second that dragging your meat on a road probably won't make it taste better and probably harder to butcher

Yeah. These threade are trash. They just want to make us hate them more than we already do. Thank god I don't live where people do this shit. I would be in prison.

what exactly are they doing though

just torturing them for fun?

is it a fashion accessory?

like the foam object things americans put on their cars antennae?

That's just a pic of a dog being a pussy and not ripping and tearing.

This is an evolved trait for Europeans who relied heavily on migratory animal herds belonging to their tribes to survive. You needed to protect your animals and kill any faggots who stole or sabotaged them.

Major Chinese populations did not develop until sedentary agriculture and therefore did not need an animal empathy trait.

They think the adrenaline and other chemicals the animals are outputting via being tortured make the meat "taste better" and also because they unironically think its magical and gives them a special energy in their body.

tl;dr magic chinese boner medicine bullshit

Chinks are subhuman

People who lack empathy for animals and nature are soulless insects

It's because of the adrenal response... things suffering for prolonged periods of time before death are supposed to taste better.

Can you post these videos to all Liberal women and see how much will they stand against Chinese government and cruel tortures

...abuse it out of line. Sure, I'd eat a Dog, but why would anyone torture the animal like that?

Unbased.

Know what is based? Clown Pride.

Attached: 1557482900389.jpg (540x303, 32K)

Kek approves this idea.

Attached: 1555819685408.jpg (480x479, 102K)

>implying those ocean jews didn't have it coming

these subhumans are mainland chinese. scum of the earth. if you would pull something like this in japan, the police and citizens would beat you to a pulp.

no =(

They have weird thing about the meat they eat, always aiming to be absolutely fresh and they do this animosity to most animals before slaughter. Skin alive, let it suffer for some time, then cut the arteries. In the west this is considered contradiction to how is supposed to be done, blood letting and skipping the chance the animal to feel any pain before hand.
>The key ingredient here is lactic acid: in an unstressed animal, after death, muscle glycogen is converted into lactic acid, which helps keep meat tender, pink, and flavorful. Adrenaline released by stress before slaughter uses up glycogen, which means there's not enough lactic acid produced postmortem. This affects different kind of meat in different ways, but in general it'll be tough, tasteless, and high in pH, and will go bad quicker than unstressed meat.

never said asians, just japs. i would also put koreans in there

Attached: 1557548220422.jpg (474x437, 20K)

>Thought the middle-left one had a blanket or something under it and was sledding
>It's blood
Also, chinks aren't orientals. They're jewniggers, combining the worst of both. They must be exterminated.

japs and koreans differ. koreans have no souls. japs have no soul but respect for animals.

>no soul
What is "soul"?

Hard to define but having one and tethering dogs to cars are mutually exclusive.

some people man....some people

Fried chicken, which the Japanese enjoy greatly.

Oh no literal mutts that carry disease and who were viewed as burdens or food in every pre-industrial society are still being treated like shit during modernization.

Attached: 3249786734_1_3_XINumnq3.jpg (526x442, 83K)

And, to think: the West is going to hand the world over to these soulless insectoids because they're too preoccupied with cutting their own cocks off and babysitting third worlders with room temperature IQ. I don't know what's worse at this point.

Well they, beside everything else possible to able to be consumed, also eat dogs, cats, bugs, frogs, snakes, etc. I personally don't care if they do eat everything, in fact thats a positive. But can't stand the torture they cause before hand. For those kind of practices here, there would be hard to find workers to do it in that manner, if at all. Curious why do they consider meat of suffering animals tasty when it's exactly the opposite.

the japanese are the only asian people who express symphaty and respect for animals. there are shrines devoted to animals. what we can see here is disrespect by chinese and koreans who had been subjected to communist propaganda.

The only people praising Asians are anime watching virgin faggots.

>subjected to communist propaganda
This is more of cultural thing.

>the japanese are the only asian people who express symphaty and respect for animals

hahahaha

Attached: frog-sashimi.jpg (595x318, 32K)

>
nevertheless... the communist soul must be crushed. Hitler told us the way. It's not too late. Save dogs, save other helpful mammals and kill all the human vermin.

ads were here when moot owned this place

>the communist soul must be crushed
What do you mean by this?

>sxEK4bDL
I have eaten frog. its delicious. I prayed for the soul of the frog beforehand. no big deal. every year i go to shrines devoted to animals to seek for forgiveness. you motherfucker would not understand.

While this is disgusting I would seriously advise you to look into how our animals are treated before consumption too. We really have no moral high ground here

Not gonna pretend like chinks were any better 100 years ago. Fuck chinks and gooks. Nips are based though.

>our

Shut the fuck up, Zhang.

Attached: 8737E156-CC72-4E7F-AB30-592120463020.png (800x1672, 209K)

Who is 'we'?

Dogs were not bred for food, they were bred to be pets.

>dear emperor toji
>bless my soul I do not possess
>please bless this little animal dying in agony while I eat his innards alive and let its confused face become a decoration for my entertainment
>amen
>itadakimassuu

I bet you feel bad about killing roaches and insects as well.

I mean this happens everywhere, PETA freezes them to death right in the USA

hes actually giving it a poorfag flea bath
everyone used to do that in medieval times, rural china is basically medieval

I bet this one is as well.

Korea is trying. Banter aside I respect Asian cultures, there are reasons Hitler sent Nazis to Tibet. But if only consider Japanese honorary. There is something different about them compared to other Asians.

Have you ever seen someone in America tie a chicken or a pig to a car and drag it? The behaviour is repulsive regardless of whether the animal is to be eaten or not.

If you can't figure out what it is then you have a few screws loose. That being said, I've heard Japanese people describe cruel people as having no soul but there was this one quora thread about why Chinese seem soulless and the answers were one Chinese person after the other asking "what does soul mean? Does it mean culture? We have culture" frankly I got second-hand embarrassment reading it. You should intuitively know what a soul is and if English is the problem, use a dictionary.

Attached: buddhism07_03.jpg (800x566, 90K)

not everyone gives a fuck about how they treat dogs.

i don't care how they treat animals at all. just you guys.

i don't want every place on earth to be like what i already experience every day. on top of that have you not seen the massive discontent in the west? you think everyone simply needs to follow our lead?

damn, grow up!

What I wanted from him to explain his perspective on it using words, and you're digging to deep into random shitposting question which was meant to be a bait to reveal weakness in his argument afterwards so I could continue to shitpost about it. This place is pure entertainment board for me because there are always autists around to poke around.